Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 13. (Read 24809 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Our wait is over officially to see FXT token being in action live on many exchanges started from today. It was nice pleasant surprise to see announcement about going live and email as follow up to let everyone know to prepare themselves. Market is responding very good to every market so Fuzex most probably will see appreciation.
Looking forward on seeing this token in coinmarketcap, I think this would give advertisement and people would know about this project.
The project is successful but on this early stage we cannot see great volume so along with the update, they should also look for ways to list FXT in big exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Our wait is over officially to see FXT token being in action live on many exchanges started from today. It was nice pleasant surprise to see announcement about going live and email as follow up to let everyone know to prepare themselves. Market is responding very good to every market so Fuzex most probably will see appreciation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
proyej with excellent features, credit cards, debit, e-cash made in 1, of course will be easier, efficient, and pamper people in terms of payment, shopping will feel more enjoy.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
What are the predictions guys , the project looks good. What would be a good price point to still buy some

4x shifting to 10x in July and August. Once the card tests out ok, marketing can hype and toot the trumpet. It may go higher but number of tokens distributed is rather high. For now let the weak hands sell their bags of fxt at low prices. They will be back in July realising they shouldn’t have sold.
The price would be lower when people will dump because the exchanges we will be listed is not a big exchange, low volume and more
dumpers would result to a lower price, anyway, it's just temporary because once the product is release, it can easily recover.

I don't think this will down to below ICO price this project has working platform and in demo videos it working great. If this could happen due to liquidity problem than it will be great opportunity for all strong hands who knows this is great project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
does this ico have ended?
where can I buy FXT tokens?

Yes it has ended. You can buy the tokens from one of these exchanges: COSS, Cobinhood and LiveCoin from the 10th of May (Thursday).

See this article for more information: https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-4-02-05-2018-ab426c5bc6f6
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
does this ico have ended?
where can I buy FXT tokens?
legendary
What are the predictions guys , the project looks good. What would be a good price point to still buy some

4x shifting to 10x in July and August. Once the card tests out ok, marketing can hype and toot the trumpet. It may go higher but number of tokens distributed is rather high. For now let the weak hands sell their bags of fxt at low prices. They will be back in July realising they shouldn’t have sold.
The price would be lower when people will dump because the exchanges we will be listed is not a big exchange, low volume and more
dumpers would result to a lower price, anyway, it's just temporary because once the product is release, it can easily recover.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Anyone know when the new exchange will pulished

https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-4-02-05-2018-ab426c5bc6f6

COSS, Cobinhood and LiveCoin these confirmed exchanges officially where trading will go live in first step. In future they will add more exchanges for this token to provide more liquidity and keep this growth healthy. You can find details into given link.
legendary
Wow nice coin Smiley
Keep working I believe in a high value in future  Grin"
The preparation is long and they have big updates prior to listing, so this is something to watch out.
Fuzex will compete in the future, we just have to wait until this will be listed, I don't have the card yet but I would surely keep my tokens for long term.
Activity: 70
Wow nice coin Smiley
Keep working I believe in a high value in future  Grin"
Activity: 70
Anyone know when the new exchange will pulished
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
By my humble opinion, Fuzex doesn`t have any serious competitors on the market: TenX, TokenPay, Paycent don't have any progress/promotion, CENTRA founders are under arrest. I hope Fuzex cards will work in EU zone.
We will find out once it is already trading, of the project you mentioned, only Centra has delivered, unlucky for them they violated the law in the US.
I hope Fuzex will compete with this projects and I also like to see the value of Fuzex surpasses these projects.
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
By my humble opinion, Fuzex doesn`t have any serious competitors on the market: TenX, TokenPay, Paycent don't have any progress/promotion, CENTRA founders are under arrest. I hope Fuzex cards will work in EU zone.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-4-02-05-2018-ab426c5bc6f6

Nice update now we are close to get access to our token and I hope trading will go live on Thursday 10th May at 9:00 AM GMT I think they will make this possible to add more exchanges in coming day and they already talking with them about listing process.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Last week FuzeX team was together in Korea blockchain event. An update on achievements form that event plus next steps is pending. I expect today or tomorrow something being released because listing on exchanges and unlocking of token will not be announced just couple of hours before this happening.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
When will the FXT tokens be tradable on COSS and is there exact dates for when the beta version of the wallet and the smart card will be released?
Same question, can the team hire a community manager to answer some questions here?
It would be very beneficial to all of us if we are well inform in this forum, we have invested in this project so we deserved to know a timely update.

https://medium.com/fuzex/project-update-2-28-03-2018-d8e1b4b1373e

This will happen in 1st week of May but most important before this they will distribute among all investors. I would like to do agree with you they should show their presence into this forum to give update on current situation I hope this will happen smoothly.

Already they distribute the token to the bounty people but FXT coins are in lock mode until exchange listing. Yes, maybe they need to recruit the community manager for answering the question in the forum, but in the telegram, some people from the team are answering.
Thanks that we are one, we like to make this thread as active as we want because the information is very important.
Well, I am waiting for the exchange announcement, they have prepared for this so let's see what will happen, I have my tokens already but I will
hold this longer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
When will the FXT tokens be tradable on COSS and is there exact dates for when the beta version of the wallet and the smart card will be released?
Same question, can the team hire a community manager to answer some questions here?
It would be very beneficial to all of us if we are well inform in this forum, we have invested in this project so we deserved to know a timely update.

This will happen in 1st week of May but most important before this they will distribute among all investors. I would like to do agree with you they should show their presence into this forum to give update on current situation I hope this will happen smoothly.

Already they distribute the token to the bounty people but FXT coins are in lock mode until exchange listing. Yes, maybe they need to recruit the community manager for answering the question in the forum, but in the telegram, some people from the team are answering.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
Pages:
Jump to: