Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 12. (Read 24809 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
The world is a BIG place, and banks work differently in different countries. It's a pain in my ass when it happens, and I'd love FuzeX to be universally accepted.
As investors we are hoping that to happen because it's a big success for us.
Maybe we just need more time as success will not just happen easily or overnight, this is a good project, I am pretty confident they'll deliver.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
The world is a BIG place, and banks work differently in different countries. It's a pain in my ass when it happens, and I'd love FuzeX to be universally accepted.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We can see already banners have begun to appear on coinmarketcap as well. One big exchange can bring much more better results by exposing the potential market in front of thousands of active traders and investors. This is the only way to pick and hold and team surely has been advised by well wishers of the project hopefully.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Fuzex is growing nice after launch on nice exchanges this is getting more attention this is happening because of quick sold out during presale. Dev have interesting plan to make it stable and very useful platform in future so that it could change the life of strong hands when it will reach its peak time.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
FuzeX's card which impressed everyone even before launch once again succeeded to get attention of many people in Consensus 2018 event where Charlie Shrem shared his card. On the other hand team has started nice marketing which is backbone for the success of any project to let others know about the advantages. It's entry on CMC and performance is quite well so far.
I see it now in CMC but when are they going to update the marketcap and the circulating supply.
It would be better if all the necessary information are provided so it would be easy for traders and investors to analyze the price movement.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
FuzeX's card which impressed everyone even before launch once again succeeded to get attention of many people in Consensus 2018 event where Charlie Shrem shared his card. On the other hand team has started nice marketing which is backbone for the success of any project to let others know about the advantages. It's entry on CMC and performance is quite well so far.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1147
Finally trading live I put my order to buy more it seems I will get another to buy more. Majority of the people didn't get chance because of quick sell of this token but now they have to take this before it get too late.

You are right most of the people sold their coin for profit, but till now there price of FXT struggling in the market because there is huge uncertainty in the market. The only option we have is wait until market recovers.
That is the right thing to do, I am confident that the market will recover and all the good project will be able to rise.
We have seen this many times, it's normal to see some bad market movement, what is important is that we are here to stay and succeed.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Finally trading live I put my order to buy more it seems I will get another to buy more. Majority of the people didn't get chance because of quick sell of this token but now they have to take this before it get too late.

You are right most of the people sold their coin for profit, but till now there price of FXT struggling in the market because there is huge uncertainty in the market. The only option we have is wait until market recovers.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
ƃqɹᴉllᴉɐuʇb
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Any more informaton on how the fuzex card will allow crypto payments to work across the debit/credit card network? seems that visa will deny this sort of transactions from their network?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
what was the ico price?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
When will the card issuer be confirmed? I remember few months ago it was already said that it was at the final stages of negotiation and would be revealed soon.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
I'm actually more interested in the FuzeX product itself, when will you start selling the cards?

https://fuzecard.com/fuze_shop.html

You can visit this page and place your order if you interested to buy this card in pre-order status. There are some other relevant items listed for purchase. It is not confirmed yet when they will start delivering this cards to their customers.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I'm actually more interested in the FuzeX product itself, when will you start selling the cards?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
When can people expect to receive the card if they order now, as supposed to pre-orders? Looking forward to start using this, it looks really great!
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
FXT token is one of the best performer today when every single market is facing bearish wave which will last short. FXT is showing nice surge in its price which seems just beginning and will upcoming stuff we can expect pressure on buying side. It was good chance last night to pick those were quick to pick some up.
Absolutely, we are legit because we have seen FXT now in the coinmarketcap, up 14% now and it's gonna continue for sure.
In addition, I am also a little impress with the volume because as a starting volume, we manage to have  close to $500K 24 hours trading volume.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
FXT token is one of the best performer today when every single market is facing bearish wave which will last short. FXT is showing nice surge in its price which seems just beginning and will upcoming stuff we can expect pressure on buying side. It was good chance last night to pick those were quick to pick some up.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
FuzeX already got listed on CoinMarketCap as well in the very first day within hours of its trading went live. According to exchanges where its trading is active and ongoing the actual volume of few hours isn't bad at all. We should expect redistribution as many people waiting to rotate some to enter while others to exit. Let's see what comes next after first goals achievement.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Anyone received their cards already? Or when they starts card shipping? With wich supplier they working or directly with Visa&Mastercard?
Pages:
Jump to: