Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 26. (Read 24811 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I really like this project and fully support it. Also I will be participating in the bounty campaign. Sadly 5 ETH for the Pre-ICO is too much for my budget. Gonna wait until it hits exchanges to buy some, because I'm pretty sure FuzeX will be sold out before Pre-ICO ends Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
The team is growing much strong legend person now get involved into this project I believe this will build a wonderful decentralized financial ecosystem. Early investors will be very strong position when this will platform will be operational. Nice to buy this token at very cheap price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Off course original project always is few steps ahead in market moves when it comes up with something new which has not been seen or used before. There will be many copycat projects but Fuzex Card will be dominating as it was presented in front of thousands of people in Miami. It will be interesting experience to use this kind of card for the first time.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-flashmoni-blockchain-powered-fintech-20-2836921

This topic catch my attention because of very similar concept from my point of view they don't know any prototype but making confuse new people with Photoshop.

There is not even a whitepaper if you check their site "coming soon". Why would someone start a private/pre-sale without backed by a strong whitepaper to support the concept being implemented?

Would suggest to stay away and have a watch until all things are clear from their side.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                                       FuzeX ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET  https://icotracker.net/project/fuzex
                                         Integrated Smart E-card supporting all payment types   https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/958687627322052608

Activity: 270
Merit: 101
Looks promising. According to wp launch is planned for Q3, will it be global rollout?
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-flashmoni-blockchain-powered-fintech-20-2836921

This topic catch my attention because of very similar concept from my point of view they don't know any prototype but making confuse new people with Photoshop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
https://medium.com/fuzex/our-new-advisor-charlie-shrem-9971262eedb2

Charlie Shrem join advisory board this is great sign how big this project will be in future. Fuzex team has an amazing product which will be really valuable so that is perfect time to make secure our future by investing in it.

What specifically will be engaged in Charlie Shrem being an adviser?

"Advise and enthusiasm" - too vague formulation.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Hello. I'm wondering if I can use your plastic card at ATMs in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus? As a resident of Ukraine I can order a card and use it to withdraw funds from my country?

According to their official statement there is no restriction for residence of Ukraine if you will invest into current pre-ICO round than you will get this card for free but minimum investment is 5 ETH or equal into BTC.
Might as well post a link of that official statement so it would give a clear answer on some doubts below.

I'm interesting the same question. And I wish we could use this card in Ukraine for example. But I am not sure it will be available to use.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I don't really know the laws in such country mention but I would love to hear from the team on which country this card is not available.
Honestly, it would be better if there are no restrictions as that would help to increase the market a lot of people who are interested with this service can avail.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
https://medium.com/fuzex/our-new-advisor-charlie-shrem-9971262eedb2

Charlie Shrem join advisory board this is great sign how big this project will be in future. Fuzex team has an amazing product which will be really valuable so that is perfect time to make secure our future by investing in it.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Hello. I'm wondering if I can use your plastic card at ATMs in Ukraine, Russia, Belarus? As a resident of Ukraine I can order a card and use it to withdraw funds from my country?

According to their official statement there is no restriction for residence of Ukraine if you will invest into current pre-ICO round than you will get this card for free but minimum investment is 5 ETH or equal into BTC.

I'm interesting the same question. And I wish we could use this card in Ukraine for example. But I am not sure it will be available to use.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

Well, I think the amount is just justifiable, you will get a free card if you invest 5 ETH only, seems like this kind of promotion is not given by
our competitors. Well done Fuzex, the investment system is really attracted, I am sure a lot of will take advantage on this.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
The promosing and profitable fuzex card for users, keep going to develop more for the sake of satisfying customer service.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I am going to increase my investment into this project after watching Charlie Shrem's post about it today on twitter. Fuzex Card is something which is different and unique product there in this industry with option to check balance in real time. I would like to have one card for me.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Guys, how many projects with cryptocurrencies cards have been successful? I can't remember no one. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

This idea has space when someone have working product than it will be very useful into ecosystem. Look over the growth of crypto-world than it will be good choice if you are following the progress of this project.

I will be very happy, if this project achieve success. Because I understand that they are doing very important work for all who use cryptucurrency.

Yes, it's true. As for today there is a problem with debit cards helps us to use cryptocurrency in own life. It's a big problem for such countries like Ukraine and Russia, etc. So we need such cards.
As I see now the market is growing and the card is not fully operational yet but we will know that after the end of the ICO.
Since we are still in the ICO phase, all we can do now is just make our own research and judge based on the information we gathered, my own judgement is that this is going to be a successful project and investors are lucky to buy at a cheap price now as for sure once it hits the market it will slowly appreciate.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
Guys, how many projects with cryptocurrencies cards have been successful? I can't remember no one. Correct me, if I'm wrong.

This idea has space when someone have working product than it will be very useful into ecosystem. Look over the growth of crypto-world than it will be good choice if you are following the progress of this project.

I will be very happy, if this project achieve success. Because I understand that they are doing very important work for all who use cryptucurrency.

Yes, it's true. As for today there is a problem with debit cards helps us to use cryptocurrency in own life. It's a big problem for such countries like Ukraine and Russia, etc. So we need such cards.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Now I am afraid to be part of any project that offers prepaid cards that are largely honeypots to attract investors, nothing else.

this could be revolutionary. we never know. the team are promising though.
For sure it will be huge in the future, maybe not a lot of investors haven seen the potential of this project yet but when they will
fully developed the project after the ICO, then I guess we can expect a great increase of value which will reward investors who trusted the team by risking
their money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Now I am afraid to be part of any project that offers prepaid cards that are largely honeypots to attract investors, nothing else.

this could be revolutionary. we never know. the team are promising though.
Pages:
Jump to: