Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere! - page 28. (Read 24811 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
When the tokensale is over all investors will get theire token intantly or are they locked till first exchanges?

It looking all investors will be able take withdraw their when team will finalized the security but it would not take so long time. This project has nice idea and this product looking promising so that I think it will be on big exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
When the tokensale is over all investors will get theire token intantly or are they locked till first exchanges?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
How you to challenge such project as pundix in real world?

Both are different projects, you can compare Fuzex with Tenx, centra,Monaco  in this category.Fuzex is a winner here with cards being shipped worldwide.
I agree with you on that, although it's competitors are also developing their product but we have more advance product and Fuzex card
is really unique compared to centra card which I see a lot of people already actively using it.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Fuzex Team needs to show the comparison between different crypto card projects and point out the advantages of having Fuzex over the others.

I am yet to see this from the team, the one-pager whitepaper is awesome and trading in Q3 is a bit delay, which I think they should consider pushing it early.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
That is the thing which caught my attention towards this project too. I am talking about those 500 Ethereum's investment which was made in FuzeX by TaaS investment team as they usually have done in past to get revenue from highly potential projects. This project has high chances of success as service provider in this payment industry.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Both are different projects, you can compare Fuzex with Tenx, centra,Monaco  in this category.Fuzex is a winner here with cards being shipped worldwide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
TAAS 500 ETH investment was very positive for the project. We always need this kind of good advertising.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
Steady growth for the total amount raised, so far we are at 60.54 % of the total hard cap, that only proves that people are seeing an opportunity here. I would not be surprise if we will raised the hard cap in just pre-sale period only, the hard cap is only 40,0000 eth as they reduced it by half.
https://medium.com/fuzex/weve-lowered-our-hard-cap-3a5130b83ca0
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Ok this is one interesting project, I will read a bit more. If it comes out as working model it will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
Our project aim is to make paying with cryptocurrency, debit, credit and reward cards easier,faster and more convenient.More projects are using payments with Crypto ... good job

See soon we can most of the payment will be in crypto only, many people will start using crypto currency debit card only. Fuzex is doing it in a easier way because we can spend the coin value based in exchange.
That's why I can say that this project will grow as people started noticing crypto currency.
IMO, the card industry is very big and we have less competition out their and even if it will grow I still believe that FuzeX Card will be able to compete and will be more profitable compared to other similar business.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Our project aim is to make paying with cryptocurrency, debit, credit and reward cards easier,faster and more convenient.More projects are using payments with Crypto ... good job

See soon we can most of the payment will be in crypto only, many people will start using crypto currency debit card only. Fuzex is doing it in a easier way because we can spend the coin value based in exchange.
Activity: 686
copper member
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
FuzeX(FXT)
Pure e-cards and payment capabilities are not enough to attract people, "We are now looking to add the additional feature of cryptocurrency integration", I am curious is that you intend to add what function?

The function will be to spend your cryptocurrency in real-time with real-time exchange rates, too. If you check out our Medium, Telegram or White Paper more information can be found there.
Activity: 139
Merit: 11
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Just to be sure: I want to be on the whitelist for the token sale so I subscribe to the newsletter and wait for the announcement? Or I just register and do KYC and wait for the token sale?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This Announcement thread is a bit dead!!!

Why there is no one talking about this?
TenX, Monaco, Centra, and all the other cards have a bunch of people on theis topics.
And this is much more than a card, this is an ecosystem

I just wrote an article on steemit about it!
Please give me your feedback, upvote and comment
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/my-ico-s-or-fuzex-fxt

This is just beginning of this new era many people are aware of about this discussion thread when they will know than community will start growing. This project getting wonderful response from investors this is good sign about the future of this project.
legendary
What is the total token supply and will unsold tokens be burned?
There are a total of 1,060,000,000 FXT Tokens as per https://medium.com/fuzex/the-fuzex-token-sale-event-e282b7faf9b3.
You can read all the information on the link provided above but I haven't read about how they treat the unsold tokens, but if there's any I would like to see it burn also, with that rate that it's going right now, it seems like it's gonna be a sold out project so there will be no more unsold tokens if that will happen.
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
What is the total token supply and will unsold tokens be burned?
legendary

TenX, Monaco, Centra, and all the other cards have a bunch of people on theis topics.

We are still in the pre-ico phase, definitely we will see more people who will be talking about this project and also the thread was created 3 days
ago, so maybe supporters has not discovered it yet. By the way, I read your article and it's quite interesting, it will be a big threat to the big project now that are existing, especially Centra who had their card already functional.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

Pages:
Jump to: