Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GameStars - Help the development of cybersports - page 37. (Read 3431 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
you already have pre-sale?
how long ago you create project? and why i couldn't find whitepapper?

Hi! Now project is on the development stage, information will be available soon  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I've seen similar gaming platforms . How do you plan to compete with existing projects ? And how will the investor earn if he buys your tokens? Thanks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
you already have pre-sale?
how long ago you create project? and why i couldn't find whitepapper?
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
So I just got one question - why does this project need its own token? Why can't it be done with existing tokens that already have established value (like ETH)?

copper member
copper member
GAME STARS TOKEN
Help the development of cybersports and benefit from cyberathletes`s wins by getting a share of their prize money

JOIN US!

Blockchain platform that helps to monetize cyberathletes' professional advancement

The GameStars platform uses two types of tokens: the GST token (GameStars Token), and the personal token of the cyberathlete. The GST token is a universal means of payment used for settlements within the system. Creation of a personal smart contract of a cyberathlete is accompanied by emission of a series of his/her own individual tokens that entitle their holder to a share of this cyberathlete’s earnings.

Pages:
Jump to: