Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 16. (Read 5902 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
Everyone is eligible thanks
That's great information, everyone can be able to join it with limited for 1000 participant. So, when the airdrop will be distributed? After gaining successful on token sale? I'm waiting the bounties will be started.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Gas Files ICO
Everyone is eligible thanks
copper member
Activity: 42
Am I eligible for airdrop?
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Thank you for the feedback guys. Bounty campaign us open also. We are happy to offer an airdrop to this  fine community and looking forward to a huge launch feb 9!
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
are there any teams working on this project besides you?
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
I love the concept as mentioned on the whitepaper.
but 1 question, is this project mainly aim for? trading, or its usefullness as mentioned in the whitepaper?
thx dev Smiley

edit* Done RT-ing all of projects tweet Smiley
Activity: 944
Merit: 14
This Project looks promising. Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project
and hoping that it will last long. Good luck to the project!
Activity: 20
Bounty campaign is open good luck..thank you dev.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
finally a good project in this forum. I am pleased to be part of this project. I hope it will be a great success for the investors and the developers . good luck
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
Bounty Thread will be live later in the day. Stay tuned.
Cant wait for the  bounty campaign. This project looks great!
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Wow this is great! I am waiting for Gas Files ICO on February and I am so thankful that you have airdrops too. Thats a really good idea having airdrops. I will definitely support and buy Gas Files on its Token sale. Thankyou so much Dev. Goodluck.
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Welcome to the airdrop guys
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110

Gas  Files - Unlimited, Secure Blockchain File Storage!

GAS TOKEN AIRDROP - 200 TOKENS FOR THE FIRST 1000 PEOPLE

Requirements for participating in the GAS Airdrop:

*Join the Gas Files Token Telegram channel -  https://t.me/gasfilessupport
Follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/gasfiles
*Submit at least one post about Gas Files to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, steemit etc [not required]

Please register for airdrop here: Closed

Results will be updated on the spreadsheet below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18X2Hbgse2Sqo58NoHWbVczujLWYsVrG77X8CyF-BT6o/edit?usp=sharing

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
We are preparing a special AIRDROP for our early adopters. We might start it tomorrow or Thursday. Bookmark this Ann thread so you could easily access it. Thank you very much.
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Air drop kicking off in the next 24 hours!!!!
I can't tell this project neither scam nor fair. I think it's too early to give such assessment to this project. Let's look how this project will develop.

That would be a fair assessment from you and we thank you for that. For the meantime, you can read our whitepaper for more information. Thanks.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I can't tell this project neither scam nor fair. I think it's too early to give such assessment to this project. Let's look how this project will develop.

In a few days, we will launch an AIRDROP for the first 1000 people to register and those lucky people will receive GAS Tokens. Stay tuned for more announcements.
We are happy to bring you our new updated Whitepaper with some technical details that some folks would love to see.  The link can be seen below:

https://gasfiles.com/wp.pdf
It is strange to read in the early days of the campaign that the project is a scam. The team has a lot of work, the project is serious, the idea is good. It is unfair to blame people in the first days. We need to give the team time to get ready for work. I think that everything will be fine!

Thanks for your support. We welcome criticism but its outright bad and malicious to brand us a scam. Criticize us for lack of something and we will give you what you ask for. That guy that brand us as a scam didn't see a technical whitepaper, he could have asked for one if we don't have it, we will come up with one. We just don't market a product here, we also market transparency, integrity, and equality. This is a not a perfect project, we are evolving and we're making it better every single day.
Pages:
Jump to: