Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 14. (Read 5902 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello, sorry if I didn't read the whitepaper yet, just a quick question.. how do we upload files on your blockchain?
Is this some kind of cloud storage?
Activity: 10
This project looks very interesting and with the ICO coming up soon I'm sure to invest in this project!
copper member
Activity: 70
Gas Files ICO
Thanks for your support guys. The gasfiles community is growing fast!
Activity: 84
File storage is a native usage option for blockchain technology. Secured, decentralized, encrypted, integrity assured - that's just a few features GasFiles aims to introduce. I love this project and will participate in their future growth.
Activity: 258
I'm  happy to take part of the wonderful project, and I'm impressed
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
In my opinion GasFiles is a promising project solves the problem of digital file storage. The project will allow users to share files and cryptocrystalline and files at any time, just by adding people. Join bounty campaign and airdrop. I hope to succeed soon ICO.
Activity: 126
Read about this, and I'm impressed. One I'm definitely keeping an eye on. Good luck Devs
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
I am pleased to be part of this project. I hope it will be a great success for the investors and the developers . good luck
Activity: 144
You're really a great people with a great project. Thank all the way. We looking forward.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I will definitely support and buy Gas Files on its Token sale. Thankyou.
Activity: 126
Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. I love your project- this interesting project with the trust team and good idea! Joined and hope success!
Activity: 13
Bounty campaign is open good luck..thank you dev.
Activity: 73
Excellent company for investing their savings. Good luck. I hope for further cooperation.
Activity: 80
Hope it turns out well.success
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I think it is necessary, because blockchain technology like this in the future would be needed.
what else the development of crypto that drove fast unstoppable need for safe storage, easy and fast to save the file we have.
Good project with a team that can be trusted, Good Luck with The Project
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
I have just gone through your twitter and saw many post about Feb 9, please what is happening on Feb 9 with proper details?.. Thanks..

Feb.9 is the start of our ICO. There is no min/max purchase. ICO will end on Mar. 9 or until the hard cap is reached. Gas Token ICO price is 1 Gas Token = 0.0008 ETH.
Activity: 8
I have just gone through your twitter and saw many post about Feb 9, please what is happening on Feb 9 with proper details?.. Thanks..
Activity: 198
Welcome to the airdrop guys

I already. Smiley Thanks! I hope you will succeed. I will watch the project, interesting.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
It looks like a different and ambitious project, when is bounty open?

Bounty is already up and you can find it here it in the first page.
Pages:
Jump to: