Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 15. (Read 5902 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
AIRDROPS ICOS
Hello Gas-Files I'm very excitedto see your erc20 token project "Gas  Files - Unlimited, Secure Blockchain File Storage!" Awesome idea! good luck with your community development yweeeeew
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Look Greats
Joining Airdrop
Good Luck for your project and bounty campaign waiting
Cheeers
Activity: 85
This project looks promising. I am looking forward to Gas Files ICO in February. I will definitely support and buy Gas files on its chips sale. Good luck to the project the community that supports this project
and hoping that it will last a long time. !Thank you Wink
Activity: 27
It looks like a different and ambitious project, when is bounty open?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
The concept of this project is great! It's goal is to provide unlimited storage for blockchain. On the long run, we will get to the point where there are not enough storage available, this might be the solution to that! Smiley

Thank you for sharing this concept, I will openly support it and share this to my friends. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 70
Gas Files ICO
there are too many file + data storage services, but this one is may be just interesting bcs of unlimited. When the service launch, we will see how secure it is and if it is also unlimited for lifetime  Roll Eyes

That is very true thank you!!! It is secure and unlimited thanks
Activity: 93
Interested Devs waiting fr the bounty to start and spread the good project and also i want to participate in the ICO. GODSPEED!
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
there are too many file + data storage services, but this one is may be just interesting bcs of unlimited. When the service launch, we will see how secure it is and if it is also unlimited for lifetime  Roll Eyes
Activity: 520
if this project is successful, it will make the world in this space easier for us all because the blockchain secures everything. i support the project and i thank the devs for this rare opportunity.
Activity: 64
Gas  Files - Unlimited, Secure Blockchain File Storage!

GAS TOKEN AIRDROP - 200 TOKENS FOR THE FIRST 1000 PEOPLE

Requirements for participating in the GAS Airdrop:

*Join the Gas Files Token Telegram channel -  https://t.me/gasfilessupport
Follow our twitter: https://twitter.com/gasfiles
*Submit at least one post about Gas Files to Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, steemit etc [not required]

Please register for airdrop here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/XnirUDOJnLbgarXO2
Activity: 74
joined airdrop

i think this project will be a great looking in the future especially for private file storage
Activity: 42
oh, it's very good
Activity: 28
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Thanx for Airdrop. Greeting from Bayern/Germany
0xC6868BF5a5b943De64BCA6C8811f48aaF69a7e25

Please do not post any wallet address here. Just click on the Forms link and fill the necessary details there including your eth wallet address. Thank you.
Everyone is eligible thanks
That's great information, everyone can be able to join it with limited for 1000 participant. So, when the airdrop will be distributed? After gaining successful on token sale? I'm waiting the bounties will be started.

Airdrop will be distributed at the end of our ICO.
are there any teams working on this project besides you?

I'm not sure if you are referring to our team or if some other projects are working on the same idea. We have developers working hard to get our platform online in accordance with the Road Map that we have.
I love the concept as mentioned on the whitepaper.
but 1 question, is this project mainly aim for? trading, or its usefullness as mentioned in the whitepaper?
thx dev Smiley

edit* Done RT-ing all of projects tweet Smiley

This project is about digital file storage on blockchain.
Bounty Thread will be live later in the day. Stay tuned.
Cant wait for the  bounty campaign. This project looks great!

Bounty Thread is already up.
Activity: 142
Thanx for Airdrop. Greeting from Bayern/Germany
0xC6868BF5a5b943De64BCA6C8811f48aaF69a7e25
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Hi, I just saw this on facebook I find it very interesting. I'm excited to take part in this project. Will join the community after this.
Pages:
Jump to: