Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GasFiles- Unlimited Private File Storage on BlockChain. - page 13. (Read 5902 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Is there a demo version of this project that we could try?
Or even just a video on how it actually works?
Is it really possible to upload huge sizes of digital files into the BlockChain, say a 30-40 minute HD (1080p) video perhaps?
we will be releasing more information about the platform soon thanks
Okay, we will be waiting for updates of the information from the project. We believe this project has a team of highly experienced and also able to work hard for the project. I hope you can provide detailed information about the platform . Good job
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
This is a very promising project. The team looks serious about what they are doing. I am going to support you guys. More power to you, sure will hold till we MOON Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Activity: 158
When does the ico start Huh
Activity: 5
Is it really possible to upload huge sizes of digital files into the BlockChain, say a 30-40 minute HD (1080p) video perhaps?

We have re-written our whitepaper and explained in further details there the process of uploading files in our private blockchain. So we encourage everyone to read again our new WP.  But let me answer that question now here briefly. It is possible to upload huge sizes of digital files. Our system will chunk that large file into small sizes and encrypt it then hash to the blockchain. Downloading will simply reverse the process. More of this is explained in our WP.
copper member
Activity: 70
Gas Files ICO
we will be releasing more information about the platform soon thanks
brand new
Activity: 0
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1135
Telegram: @julerz12
Projects like that need highest security, as nowadays it's all about data and security. How do You plan to be the most secured platform for storing data, will there be some stuff 24 hours to stop any malicious attacks, etc.

Your files will be fully secured via end to end encryption. Nobody can access/read/tamper it except you.
Hello, sorry if I didn't read the whitepaper yet, just a quick question.. how do we upload files on your blockchain?
Is this some kind of cloud storage?

You will have to create your account on our platform, and when you're in, you can then upload/download your digital files. And yes we are like cloud storage but a little complicated than that.
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Unlimited, Secure, Private Blockchain File Storage. What else is needed for the safe storage of information?

Technically that just about covers it but having a secure, private blockchain means that noone can access your already encypted files.

Thanks
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Projects like that need highest security, as nowadays it's all about data and security. How do You plan to be the most secured platform for storing data, will there be some stuff 24 hours to stop any malicious attacks, etc.

Absolutely!!!
Security is the highest priority when creating the Gas Files platform. Every security precaution has been taken and it will trully be the first 100% secure file storage platform!!!
Activity: 60
copper member
Gas Files ICO
Thanks for all the support guys.

Looking forward to Feb 9.

Unfortunately there will only be one air drop.

Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
a nice project on security. I think it will succeed. Good luck
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Am happy  to be associated  with this project. It's nice to be hear.
Activity: 41

I expect it.
I hope it will be a good project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Saw the post in facebook, clicked the link on a heartbeat. Hoping to be a part of this community!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Can we see second airdrop of GasFiles in the future ?
Pages:
Jump to: