Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business - page 3. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized
This is big idea but still very large amount required to achieve soft cap. I have invested little amount in it but KYC procedure is very slow is there any estimated time frame about to make claim there.

Please connect with genEOS team through feedback form at geneos.io and point your email address which is used in the KYC procedure. The team will try to speed up the KYC process.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
This project may or may not be successful. You need examples? For Example, Diwtoken. Obviously, the team was unable to implement their idea (and therefore the price of the token is so low). I remember a few more projects with similar ideas, but they also failed. Will GenEOS be successful?
Now no one will answer you with 100% guarantee. There are investors who expect the next stages. But some of the investors trust the team. You have to choose yourself.
It is possible that now the time has come for a deeper application of blockchain technology. And business companies are ready to start updating their work. I think the genEOS  team can help them.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Nice project! Liked the way you used blockchain.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
GenEOS will be attending 2 blockchain summits on october and november in Spain and Malta. I hope that this will boost awareness for the project.  There will be summits in Asia i hope they will join too and make more visibility just like other projects.
KYC will take long but you can by tokens ahead.
Activity: 392

Companies are already using blockchain to identify physical objects.  But what about individual identity? In a world of deepfake and soaring ID theft, how can we better equip ourselves for tighter security and privacy?

Blockchain can protect ID data. Using fancy mathematics called cryptography, we can now use this technology to create a network of scarcity, which is an effective way of establishing ownership and identity.

I believe that such application of blockchain technology is very important for the whole community. The problem of identity data theft is increasingly occurring.  People will be able to entrust such work only to an experienced team. I think  genEOS  will be perfectly able to do this task.

The use of blockchain technology is the future .  The inability to rewrite blocks with information will always be appreciated .  I am sure that this project can be a success .

This project may or may not be successful. You need examples? For Example, Diwtoken. Obviously, the team was unable to implement their idea (and therefore the price of the token is so low). I remember a few more projects with similar ideas, but they also failed. Will GenEOS be successful?
Now no one will answer you with 100% guarantee. There are investors who expect the next stages. But some of the investors trust the team. You have to choose yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6

Companies are already using blockchain to identify physical objects.  But what about individual identity? In a world of deepfake and soaring ID theft, how can we better equip ourselves for tighter security and privacy?

Blockchain can protect ID data. Using fancy mathematics called cryptography, we can now use this technology to create a network of scarcity, which is an effective way of establishing ownership and identity.

I believe that such application of blockchain technology is very important for the whole community. The problem of identity data theft is increasingly occurring.  People will be able to entrust such work only to an experienced team. I think  genEOS  will be perfectly able to do this task.

The use of blockchain technology is the future .  The inability to rewrite blocks with information will always be appreciated .  I am sure that this project can be a success .

Activity: 448

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
This is big idea but still very large amount required to achieve soft cap. I have invested little amount in it but KYC procedure is very slow is there any estimated time frame about to make claim there.
Merit: 252
Successful decentralized blockchain applications must provide their users with a user experience comparable to standard business and consumer web applications.
Activity: 308
Each of the windows continues to approximate the project to the desired goal. I think that the team can get large investors, because the development of the project continues.
Activity: 434

Such work could be endorsed and supported by governmental organizations. I would like to see that the project team was able to find such partners for cooperation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I supported the project. I hope that my contribution will also help bring the team closer to good results. Now we should be patient, because the market of cryptocurrency has difficulties.

of course everything depends on teamwork. if you're alone, you can do nothing. very important support and cohesiveness. This is exactly what should exist in this project, and it is in this way that cohesion will help to overcome all the difficulties.

Protecting ID Data with Blockchain

Learn more at https://steemit.com/identity/@geneosio/protecting-id-data-with-blockchain

Find genEOS on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
Any advertising campaign for the project or other events that may attract attention to your project is important now. I am interested in your calendar of events at international exhibitions or conferences.

You can check here Events tab https://geneos.io/newsroom
As we know later genEOS team will add more events.
EOS software can create a huge system of business projects and help in the development of new directions. I think that such a resource will be able to influence the opinion of investors.
Activity: 294
Any advertising campaign for the project or other events that may attract attention to your project is important now. I am interested in your calendar of events at international exhibitions or conferences.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
I see on previous pages people have shown concern over minimum threshold in order to continue the project. There were days at start when high amounts of Ethereum were invested by investors. Still many days are so shouldn't loose hope t this moment as this is too early. Project has experienced team and high potential of use case of it.
Blockchain technology is applicable to all business areas.  genEOS can unleash this potential even more. The team has good experts. They will be able to create a good product.
I supported the project. I hope that my contribution will also help bring the team closer to good results. Now we should be patient, because the market of cryptocurrency has difficulties.
I think that there are those participants who are interested in product development. Their patient expectation speaks about the good potential of the project. I hope the team can overcome all the difficulties.
Pages:
Jump to: