Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business - page 4. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
It's true potential is huge and almost two and half months are still to go. But you can't sit and wait till last moment to see how the crowdfunding goes. I also have invested and will expect they to get the soft cap and to carry the development. We need such projects and investment can anytime come into ongoing funding campaign.
You are right, during this period much can change. I really want the team to put together soft cap.  Now I want to learn about new developments on the project.
Activity: 392
I supported the project. I hope that my contribution will also help bring the team closer to good results. Now we should be patient, because the market of cryptocurrency has difficulties.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
It's true potential is huge and almost two and half months are still to go. But you can't sit and wait till last moment to see how the crowdfunding goes. I also have invested and will expect they to get the soft cap and to carry the development. We need such projects and investment can anytime come into ongoing funding campaign.
Activity: 308
Certificates of origin for the world of art are quality assurances when using blockchain technology. I haven't thought about it before. This is a great potential, but the team has yet to attract such users.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

Blockchain can open up such new opportunities for art holders as co-ownership, price monitoring, and many more.

For example, blockchain-based platforms can verify the authenticity and issue proper certificates for artworks. Any artist, authorized agent, or collector can submit their pieces of art to such a platform in order to generate appropriate certificates of origin for them.

Read more at https://medium.com/geneos/blockchain-and-art-is-this-even-possible-4e75f721b06f

Find genEOS on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
Activity: 434
I have read on website that in case of softcap of $2 million not meeting all the raised funds will be returned to investors. Total raised amount is 567 Ethereum in so many days and to secure the project needs a total of 10000 Ethereum. We can not predict what coming days or weeks bring but it looks little hard looking at markets general situation.
You are right. I hope the team has a strategy to increase the number of investors and complete the development. Now the sale is slow.
I would like to know what steps the team has taken to increase fame, but I think they still have time to impress investors.
The rating of the project on the sites of rating agencies shows us good results. So the project participants should wait for the end of ICO sales.
I have read on website that in case of softcap of $2 million not meeting all the raised funds will be returned to investors. Total raised amount is 567 Ethereum in so many days and to secure the project needs a total of 10000 Ethereum. We can not predict what coming days or weeks bring but it looks little hard looking at markets general situation.
You are right. I hope the team has a strategy to increase the number of investors and complete the development. Now the sale is slow.
I would like to know what steps the team has taken to increase fame, but I think they still have time to impress investors.
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Activity: 294
You have planned a long period to create the product. What companies do you want to get as partners early in the platform development process?

I think that now the main task of the team is to make quality product and good advertising. All those who can help to complete the platform creation are important for genEOS.
You have planned a long period to create the product. What companies do you want to get as partners early in the platform development process?
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Just found out this project though it is here for quite some time but today I discovered this thread by chance. Having read few good hours about the project have decide to complete the KYC even there are lot of days to participate. This is called hidden gem which is being developed just under your eyes and you are not aware of this.
Activity: 448
KYC passed, the team consists of professionals working together such as nextgen.one, aetsoft and open ledger. Vision is clear and testnet and github code already available. 90 % of tokens getting sold which is great for potential investors.
Yes you are right. The work of the team is clear and worthy of investors to support the project. In the long run we can have a profit.
Activity: 316
Merit: 0
KYC passed, the team consists of professionals working together such as nextgen.one, aetsoft and open ledger. Vision is clear and testnet and github code already available. 90 % of tokens getting sold which is great for potential investors.
Activity: 476
I am very interested in the team's opinion on achievements during this period. I'm talking about developing a platform. Part of the investment is already spent or are you waiting for the collection of soft cap?
Activity: 392
Is everything going according to plan now? I don't know how many tokens the team was planning to sell while opening each window. And I think investors are interested to know that the team is successfully conducting ICO.
I think that we will understand the success of the sale only in the last period of sale. The value of the token is gradually increased and the soft cap can be reached at the end of the ICO.
Activity: 308
Is everything going according to plan now? I don't know how many tokens the team was planning to sell while opening each window. And I think investors are interested to know that the team is successfully conducting ICO.
Of course, the use of the genEOS platform for sports clubs and teams could bring advantages in the work. It is important for developers to carry out a timely advertising campaign among all categories of potential customers to get their attention.
I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team will work on a project strategy to increase the awareness of the platform, but of course they need money for these purposes.

I already see articles on thematic sites that help investors learn about the project's prospects, and users are offered a description of the benefits of using genEOS. This is only the beginning of the PR campaign. 
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Nice plan you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
Token sales continue. I think the project still has time to gain investor confidence. I would like to know how the work on creation of your platform is progressing?
I am not an expert in the technical part of the team's work, but I see that the team offers all interested participants to familiarize themselves with their development.
https://github.com/GenEOSIO
Pages:
Jump to: