Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business - page 5. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Token sales continue. I think the project still has time to gain investor confidence. I would like to know how the work on creation of your platform is progressing?
Activity: 294
Of course, the use of the genEOS platform for sports clubs and teams could bring advantages in the work. It is important for developers to carry out a timely advertising campaign among all categories of potential customers to get their attention.
I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team will work on a project strategy to increase the awareness of the platform, but of course they need money for these purposes.
Activity: 434
Of course, the use of the genEOS platform for sports clubs and teams could bring advantages in the work. It is important for developers to carry out a timely advertising campaign among all categories of potential customers to get their attention.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

Blockchain in Sports: Ready to Reap These Benefits?

From IoT to video analysis software, technology is reinventing the world of sports as we know it. Can blockchain, the hype about which continues with no signs of abating, add anything to that?
We think yes — in this post, we’ll outline the possible applications of blockchain in sports and the benefits that managers and teams can get out of them.

Read more on genEOS blog https://medium.com/geneos/blockchain-in-sports-ready-to-reap-these-benefits-ceb19e77c82c

Find genEOS on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
The sale of investments started quite a long time ago. Investors are interested in the work of the team. I would like to know the news about finding new partners. Maybe you already have those participants who are ready to test your platform during the first launch?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Nice plan you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?

Yes, we are planning to place genEOS on different trading platforms, and we even have some arrangements. We will make announcement here later.
Activity: 15
any news?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Nice plan you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
As I understand correctly, the team plans to complete the sales on December 23, 2018. I saw only technical stages of development in the roadmap. I think that the time of listing will be presented during the last window.

The time for aging is still long and certainly, there will be many ideas to attract many investors. This opportunity is quite good and provides good creations later. Stay motivated for the team and also the participants, hoping your promotion can be maximized and towards the door of success.
Activity: 476
As I understand correctly, the team plans to complete the sales on December 23, 2018. I saw only technical stages of development in the roadmap. I think that the time of listing will be presented during the last window.
Activity: 392
Advertising companies will be able to develop their own software, with certain parameters, on the basis of the genEOS platform. It's a big market.  I think that the participants of the advertising industry will join the platform, but only after its launch.
Activity: 308
If you are engaged in digital advertising, you probably understand how much traffic is fraudulent. In 2017, according to the research by The&Partnership, the losses from ad fraud were estimated at $16bn. In 2018, the fraud cost is expected to rise to $19bn, which is as much as Facebook spent on WhatsApp. However, this damage can be reduced with blockchain. Read this post to understand how.

What kind of work do you spend with companies that participate in the advertising business? You need the results of development for partnership with advertising agencies. Which of these participants interested in your project at this stage of development?   
Greetings,  What's hardcap and softcap please?
I read the super short whitepaper but I can't find this info
I wanna join this business as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Soft cap is $2 Million USD

You can read this from whitepaper:

Our enterprise software implementation experience has made us firm believers in a minimum budget required to build an enterprise project with such important features as scalability, performance, availability, security, governance, and user adoption. In our best estimates, of what it would take to build the genEOS ecosystem with enterprise capabilities, we came to the conclusion that the minimum budget that would be required is equal to $2,000,000.00 (“Two Million”) United States Dollars. Thus, we will set the soft cap at $2 Million USD. Should we be unable to achieve this soft cap budgetary figure of $2 Million USD, we will not be able to create, grow, and operate the genEOS ecosystem.
I wish you a successful continuation of the investment collection. I like the description of the project and your development program. You have the necessary facts for the investor that will attract the attention of the big community. That's what I was interested in.
I wanna join this business as it suggested by admin of the biggest crypto forum Wink

Soft cap is $2 Million USD

You can read this from whitepaper:

Our enterprise software implementation experience has made us firm believers in a minimum budget required to build an enterprise project with such important features as scalability, performance, availability, security, governance, and user adoption. In our best estimates, of what it would take to build the genEOS ecosystem with enterprise capabilities, we came to the conclusion that the minimum budget that would be required is equal to $2,000,000.00 (“Two Million”) United States Dollars. Thus, we will set the soft cap at $2 Million USD. Should we be unable to achieve this soft cap budgetary figure of $2 Million USD, we will not be able to create, grow, and operate the genEOS ecosystem.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
it's almost 1 week already yet no body is taking action on my ticket.... help me please.
It's always happening, I don't want to scare you, but you should patient and stay carefully. Why didn't you contact them on telegram? I guess their team will not stand by on this forum because of some reasons.
Smiley Smiley Smiley
I closed the tickets. I figured it out already. it's fine now.
The genEOS token distribution will last 180 days, starting on June 26, 2018 at 7:00 PM GMT and ending on December 23, 2018 at 4:00 PM UTC. There will be 176 token distribution windows. First 175 windows will last 1 day each and the last window will start on December 18, 2018 and end on December 23, 2018 at 4:00 PM UTC. Soft cap is $2m.
brand new
Activity: 0
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
Activity: 11
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

How to Battle Digital Ad Fraud with Blockchain

If you are engaged in digital advertising, you probably understand how much traffic is fraudulent. In 2017, according to the research by The&Partnership, the losses from ad fraud were estimated at $16bn. In 2018, the fraud cost is expected to rise to $19bn, which is as much as Facebook spent on WhatsApp. However, this damage can be reduced with blockchain. Read this post to understand how.

Read more on genEOS blog https://medium.com/geneos/how-to-battle-digital-ad-fraud-with-blockchain-4e64d0da5ba9

Find us on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
In many countries, state structures do not yet apply blockchain technology.  genEOS has a chance to get a lot of customers from this field, but for this they need to undergo testing and prove their effectiveness.

Yes, and on our blog we describe how to integrate blockchain into the real life.
https://medium.com/@geneos_official
I would like to understand how the team will distribute the received investments. I read that investors will be able to purchase 90% of the total investment, but I have not found any information about their distribution to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: