Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for business - page 6. (Read 3534 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

it's almost 1 week already yet no body is taking action on my ticket.... help me please.
Representatives of the project come to this forum, but not as often as we would like. But I think that there are other available channels of communication to quickly solve technical issues of participation in ICO. The site has an open chat. I have not experienced it, but I think you need to write to all channels of communication.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
it's almost 1 week already yet no body is taking action on my ticket.... help me please.
It's always happening, I don't want to scare you, but you should patient and stay carefully. Why didn't you contact them on telegram? I guess their team will not stand by on this forum because of some reasons.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Huh hm... i have problem with my tokens since it's giving me wrong amount of token for my address when i check in the genEOS.io site. My balance has been reduced. I submitted a ticket but no one is giving me updates on whats going on with my missing tokens. I know maybe it's a wrong computation but I can't rest my mind becuase i can not find proof that it's a wrong computation in the block chain. Any update with my missing tokens? I never bought genEOS token for more than 0.000000290 each.

Did do you write to support service?
https://geneos.freshdesk.com/support/home

I had my ticket already but it's been sitting for 4 days already. I think my ticket will start laying eggs on their support queue anytime from now.

Activity: 434
Is your service already offered by a centralized entity? If so, why does decentralizing it make it better? Who is/are your competitors and how are you going to deal with them?
I think that quality work can improve the position of the project among competitors. The genEOS Developer Portal is scheduled to run at the end of 2018. But I understand that the results will depend on the support of investors.
Activity: 448
I see a lot of information about the possibilities of the genEOS system in different spheres of human activity. But I would like to know about the first steps in finding partners at this stage of the project development?
Activity: 476
In many countries, state structures do not yet apply blockchain technology.  genEOS has a chance to get a lot of customers from this field, but for this they need to undergo testing and prove their effectiveness.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Blockchain technologies can actually increase opportunities for the public sector. Now this sector is just starting to use blockchain. genEOS can be useful.

Useful or not, it depends on genEOS whether it can market well, at least it can maintain a large community and expand the network throughout the world.
Activity: 392

"...genEOS offers an operating system-like blockchain construct upon which decentralized applications can be built. In purely technical terms, there is relatively little difference between the two blockchains. The critical distinction lies in our approach to implementation of the governance model. Investors from different geographical locations who passed a KYC/AML procedure will be able to join the project, as a US-based non-profit organization will provide legal support. Involvement of blockchain experts will foster further blockchain development and collaboration with investors as well as allow for Dapp support delivery."

This is a general description of the project, but there is a lot of information to explore.
Activity: 182
what is the difference between blockchain 4.0 and 2.0, I have not met anywhere else 3.0. what will your platform give to users and society? what is your mission? why should we invest in your project?
Activity: 308
I think there will be a lot of people involved in the project as it applied technology in education blockchain. This is an idea quite a lot of interest and I think it will bring many benefits to investors and participants.
Medicine, education and government organizations will be able to use blockchain. I think the project team to find the first participants who will be interested in the concept of genEOS.
Activity: 8
I think there will be a lot of people involved in the project as it applied technology in education blockchain. This is an idea quite a lot of interest and I think it will bring many benefits to investors and participants.
Activity: 25
This is a business that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each project item is one of the factors that can compete with other projects for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?

Yes, we will share here all the details we have.
Blockchain technologies can actually increase opportunities for the public sector. Now this sector is just starting to use blockchain. genEOS can be useful.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 509
https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

3 Government Domains to Apply Blockchain

Blockchain is capturing the public imagination with its opportunities for the public sector. The technology’s enormous potential is based on its inherent features such as security, speed, and reliability. This post describes three areas of state operations that can become better with blockchain.

Read more on our blog https://medium.com/geneos/3-government-domains-to-apply-blockchain-a4fbc7874920

Find us on socials

Twitter :: Facebook :: Telegram :: Reddit :: Medium

Note: To take part in the crowdsale, send your funds to the official genEOS token distribution contract:
0xdDe7188eB7921888F90C7D334fbE5a65C8aC8c65
⚠️ Please don’t send your funds to any other contract addresses claiming on Etherscan and other websites and social channels that they belong to genEOS.
 For the detailed crowdsale participation instruction, go to https://geneos.io/instruction
Activity: 25
Could you please let us all know how you plan on meeting security challenges such as hack attack or ddos? As I know this is the main problem of 21st century.

The genEOS project leverages the power of EOS software, its code is constantly checked for vulnerabilities. Constant updates and cooperation with the EOS technical and development teams help ensure the project’s security.
I read that your system will separately cooperate with the investor community. What discounts will be available for such participants? I understand that they will be able to receive a profitable offer.
Well, it seems to me that for the early investors of this project there should be some advantages in participating in the genEOS system.
Activity: 448
I read that your system will separately cooperate with the investor community. What discounts will be available for such participants? I understand that they will be able to receive a profitable offer.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Anybody knows KYC take how long time to get approved it is almost 3 days when I submitted request but it still showing the same message new. On weekend they don't proceed the request am I right?
Activity: 14
Go to the first page of this topic and you will see all the links you need to the plan, there will be a link to the social networks of the plan and even to its website.
Pages:
Jump to: