Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 29. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
GENESIS looks promising and I'm sure have many investors are investing here, if this project has a lot of support it then will be successful and run smoothly in the future. it looks like GENESIS is not yet listed on the market and when will it be planned?

The project will become especially popular if it really works as an investment fund.
Merit: 11

Genesis deserves to grow, the project is able to expand the region and its community because it real estate projects reach more investors. The compactness of the team will bring good results and maximum.

Large-scale activities require large capital. So let everything be consistent.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
GENESIS looks promising and I'm sure have many investors are investing here, if this project has a lot of support it then will be successful and run smoothly in the future. it looks like GENESIS is not yet listed on the market and when will it be planned?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Good luck to the project look like be promising, the project is very good and suitable for investment. I would recommend to all my friends and colleagues and people involved in ICOs like that.
Activity: 266
with the accomplished softcap, it already be a very good thing.
and with the time remaining, I really hope that the sale will have a good development.
we look and pray for the best, the team involved here will definitely do and give the best for this project, participants, and investors who join. for the success of this project, I am sure with there is still time remaining sales will increase.
There is still time to be selling a lot more tokens and get investors more, the achievement of softcap this surely be positive values and additional ammunition to further the spirit of promoting projects that this potential so that future hard cap It can be reached and reaped great success.
Hopefully, in the end, the end of ico will be no big investors who join the project so could obtain the results even more.
a very good thing, support is provided for the project grew. with this could certainly make the team so much excited again to promote the project.

Genesis deserves to grow, the project is able to expand the region and its community because it real estate projects reach more investors. The compactness of the team will bring good results and maximum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
and with the time remaining, I really hope that the sale will have a good development.
we look and pray for the best, the team involved here will definitely do and give the best for this project, participants, and investors who join. for the success of this project, I am sure with there is still time remaining sales will increase.
There is still time to be selling a lot more tokens and get investors more, the achievement of softcap this surely be positive values and additional ammunition to further the spirit of promoting projects that this potential so that future hard cap It can be reached and reaped great success.
Hopefully, in the end, the end of ico will be no big investors who join the project so could obtain the results even more.
a very good thing, support is provided for the project grew. with this could certainly make the team so much excited again to promote the project.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Activity: 197
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 490
Activity: 448
@GENESIS
#Invest+-

WELCOME TO THE    GENESIS #ico     Project for future technology
Hashtags web. : https://genesisfound.io#Genesis #RealEstate.blockchain.#(ERC20)
-JOIN NOW
ICO PRESALE
THREAD

1.Is   genesis        markets yr internal trading platform? What payment methods will be available there?  
2.Whether the bonus will always be earned
3.Will the bonus be always there

It was mentioned above that the money for the purchase of real estate will be received through an internal exchanger. Oddly, there nobody may not be willing to change.

If the exchange rates will be pleasant then the clients will be found.
Activity: 364

Reliability of deposits is not an advantage of the project, and this is a necessary part of it

What deposits are we talking about?
Activity: 364

Reliability is very important for investors. If a person is not sure about the safety of money, then he will not invest!

I also adhere to this point of view. You can not trust money for a project that can not provide security investments.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Reliability of deposits is not an advantage of the project, and this is a necessary part of it
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

If it is a really good project I think you shouldn't have too many problems to convince a large exchange to list you as they can also see the potential. At least that is how it should be. And bad projects shouldn't be able to afford the fee or get listed anyway.

I know some good project for which the listing for Binance is not available. At the same time, let me recall the BitConnect.

How is this explained?
This may be explained by the fact that good projects do not need to go to the best exchanges.

Why do good projects not need to go to the best exchanges? It's good for every project to be on there.

I think so too. A good exchange only benefits the coin. But you have to pay for it, of course)

Or negotiate with them and show them how strong your project might be in the future. Listing a project first that will be very strong can also be beneficial for exchanges.

Because such projects will be more trusted.

What? Trust can only be build if the most important things are sufficiently transparent and the dev team is known. Exchanges will make their investigation these days whether everything is ok.
Yes, trust is seen from the team and also the quality of the coins. Hopefully this project reliable thus providing advantages for its users.

Reliability on its own doesn't create any advantages for users Wink it is utility that creates surplus value and we will see whether Genesis creates that.
Reliability is very important for investors. If a person is not sure about the safety of money, then he will not invest!
Activity: 378

Reliability on its own doesn't create any advantages for users Wink it is utility that creates surplus value and we will see whether Genesis creates that.

I will not agree with you. If the project will bring large amounts of profit to investors, but its accounts will be vulnerable, then who will want to deal with it?
GENESIS is an international real estate fund and a multifunctional operating platform built on the basis of blockchain and digital technology. Can it be used for day-to-day use?

As far as I know, you can invest in international funds at any time. What is the situation in this case? The project will always accept investments of investors?
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

If it is a really good project I think you shouldn't have too many problems to convince a large exchange to list you as they can also see the potential. At least that is how it should be. And bad projects shouldn't be able to afford the fee or get listed anyway.

I know some good project for which the listing for Binance is not available. At the same time, let me recall the BitConnect.

How is this explained?
This may be explained by the fact that good projects do not need to go to the best exchanges.

Why do good projects not need to go to the best exchanges? It's good for every project to be on there.

I think so too. A good exchange only benefits the coin. But you have to pay for it, of course)

Or negotiate with them and show them how strong your project might be in the future. Listing a project first that will be very strong can also be beneficial for exchanges.

Because such projects will be more trusted.

What? Trust can only be build if the most important things are sufficiently transparent and the dev team is known. Exchanges will make their investigation these days whether everything is ok.
Yes, trust is seen from the team and also the quality of the coins. Hopefully this project reliable thus providing advantages for its users.

Activity: 686
It was mentioned above that the money for the purchase of real estate will be received through an internal exchanger. Oddly, there nobody may not be willing to change.
Pages:
Jump to: