Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 24. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

Genesis suggests a lot of different servicies besides buying and renting real estate.

Where can I find the full list of these services?

The full list will increase from the development of Genesis.
GENESIS is an international real estate fund and a multifunctional operating platform built on the basis of blockchain and digital technology. Can it be used for day-to-day use?

What do you have in mind? Can you invest in a project every day?

The platform will have many different servicies, for example internal exchanger, booking the hotels, renting houses and commercial real estate, loans.

Such an assortment changes the matter. In this case, the company will always have a profit.

In hotels, you can book rooms in any countries of the world or only in European countries?

Anywhere in the world.
GENESIS looks promising and I'm sure have many investors are investing here, if this project has a lot of support it then will be successful and run smoothly in the future. it looks like GENESIS is not yet listed on the market and when will it be planned?

The project will become especially popular if it really works as an investment fund.

And where do you get such information that the project will work as an investment fund?

As far as I understand, the investment fund invests money in different spheres of business. And this project only deals with real estate! Or am I something I do not know?

Yes the main aim of the project is investment in real estate, but it will have many other servicies.

And all these services, as I understand it, will be connected with the real estate market?

Not always. They must be connected with profit
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

Partly u're right. On website u can find milestone - so if project will raise not 10mln, but 5mln - they would purchase building for 5mln (for example)

Correctly. How much will the project collect so much and will invest money in the purchase.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The project reached its Soft Cap in the first few days after launch, and to date 3,281,697.04 tokens have already been sold. This means that GENESIS is advancing according to plan. However, the fund’s experts are now recommending the purchase of a large building, information on which will become available on the website soon. The price of the site exceeds the amount that has been collected through investments thus far. But the amount of revenue that would come from that building is also larger.

Is the project risking so much that it wants to invest money in one facility? Or will there be small investments in cheaper facilities?

I certainly wish the project good luck. But if suddenly the required amount of money from the project can not be collected then the team will refuse to purchase this large building?

Partly u're right. On website u can find milestone - so if project will raise not 10mln, but 5mln - they would purchase building for 5mln (for example)
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
The project reached its Soft Cap in the first few days after launch, and to date 3,281,697.04 tokens have already been sold. This means that GENESIS is advancing according to plan. However, the fund’s experts are now recommending the purchase of a large building, information on which will become available on the website soon. The price of the site exceeds the amount that has been collected through investments thus far. But the amount of revenue that would come from that building is also larger.

Is the project risking so much that it wants to invest money in one facility? Or will there be small investments in cheaper facilities?

I certainly wish the project good luck. But if suddenly the required amount of money from the project can not be collected then the team will refuse to purchase this large building?

In hotels, you can book rooms in any countries of the world or only in European countries?

Can we get an answer to this question? After all, this could bring a lot of money to the project. That's just a list of countries need to be announced.
Activity: 378
It seems the ico project was extended to next month, expect the best hopefully all goes well and achieve more satisfactory results.
Yes, we have extended the tokensale due to some facts which can lead to better opportunities, so it will be better both for the company and for investors

Can we learn these facts?
Merit: 11
From Now on you can find all the news about Genesis in our New Community!

💡https://t.me/genesisfound

In this group our community managers will answer all your questions about the project

thanks for sharing! I really like projects like this, real estate will always be a good investment (unless the whole population moves to mars lol)

Real estate it will always be profitably do not intercede for this))

Even on Mars you can sell commercial real estate))

If the project's tokens buy, then you can go anywhere in the universe. Dividends in online mode will still get. Cheesy
Merit: 10
It seems the ico project was extended to next month, expect the best hopefully all goes well and achieve more satisfactory results.
It looks like it's true what you say, this could certainly further improve sales results.
Hopefully there will be a potential investor who buys all the token until exhausted.

And many small investors do not mind buying the project's tokens. Not everyone got acquainted with the topic from the very beginning.
Activity: 98
Yes, we have extended the tokensale due to some facts which can lead to better opportunities, so it will be better both for the company and for investors

In this group our community managers will answer all your questions about the project

thanks for sharing! I really like projects like this, real estate will always be a good investment (unless the whole population moves to mars lol)

Why do you think so?

Thank you for kind words, we really appreciate it
Activity: 322
Hi everyone! Just added Genesis ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Genesis. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Genesis is a platform that will simplify investment in real estate and is supported by GES tokens. Sorry sir, the real estate platform is a great deal and it is your competition. What kind of services are on offer? and how to cope with inflation?
thanks.
Activity: 476
It looks like it's true what you say, this could certainly further improve sales results.
Hopefully there will be a potential investor who buys all the token until exhausted.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Activity: 252

Even on Mars you can sell commercial real estate))
Activity: 266

Activity: 336

Only in the Telegram will your managers answer questions or in other social groups too?
Telegram specially made for this. So it's better to write there
Pages:
Jump to: