Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 25. (Read 27504 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Dear partners, we are glad to inform you that we have extended the token sale untill 10 June 2018. This is due to some exciting reasons which you can find in this release:
https://medium.com/@genesisfoundito/genesis-project-gains-momentum-ico-extended-until-10-june-904cb67d8765
Activity: 378
REIT
The REIT block means that the company's business model includes some operational and functional business processes of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT).
The REIT block will ensure the transparency of GENESIS's operation, mandatory reports and audit, voting mechanisms on the issues of choice of real estate, the procedure of formation and spending the development fund, and the opportunity for investors to withdraw funds from the project by repurchasing tokens.
The REIT block ensures the credibility of company, protects the investors' interests, and helps to attract conservative and institutional investors.

I'm pleased that the project is using this unit. It is very useful.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
From Now on you can find all the news about Genesis in our New Community!

💡https://t.me/genesisfound

In this group our community managers will answer all your questions about the project

thanks for sharing! I really like projects like this, real estate will always be a good investment (unless the whole population moves to mars lol)
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

In this group our community managers will answer all your questions about the project

Only in the Telegram will your managers answer questions or in other social groups too?
I think Telegram is easy to use and Genesis managers are more active on Telegram.
On the Other side Genesis also post new updates on social platform like Facebook and Twitter.
My suggestion is Telegram because there are managers can easily introduce the Genesis project and community members can also help you on others issues. They will deliver you the best info about project. Otherwise follow the all Genesis social pages too.  Cheesy
Activity: 364

Only in the Telegram will your managers answer questions or in other social groups too?
Activity: 48

Investing in Genesis is a reliable and transparent investment. Become a participant in a multinational international platform, you will receive increased sales and high tech asset protection.

Genesis Project Evaluation ICO:

https://steemit.com/genesis/@vuvanthien01/genesis-project-evaluation-ico
Activity: 89
its a great project wish fr best of luck to be sucess in futrue
Activity: 98

Regular reporting to investors and regular internal audit are obligatory conditions for the proper operation of GENESIS. In addition, before including the real estate into the company's investment pools, every property is estimated by an independent organization. Our current choice for audit and rating is one of the largest European companies with a high trust rating.

How often will the company report to its investors?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
ROE. Return On Equity

What is ROE? Where will it be used?

What is this return on capital? Who will receive this refund?
Merit: 11

Very often I meet commercial buildings on which advertising is posted. So why does not the project make money on it?

How can a project just now earn money on this advertisement if commercial buildings have not been bought yet?
Who told you what I'm talking about real estate project. These are personal observations. All Commercial buildings: supermarkets and business centers are all in advertising. So they earn on it. So why not invest on the project when buying real estate

This is what the team will do.
Activity: 18
Does your token carry any functional load for your system or is it purely symbolic?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
the idea is very good, and everything is written very well and clearly on your website, but here for me there is a big minus, this is your planned fundraising, you really want to attract a lot of money, in my opinion, it is impossible

How much money has been collected?
Soft cap of the Genesis Project is 3,000,000 EUR and Genesis Successfully reached soft cap.
They have collected 3,281,697.04 GES so far and ICO will be finish in one day and 13 hours.
I think Genesis ICO going good and very strong team working behind this project.  Smiley

Collecting a soft cap project can successfully develop! It's a good news
For today, many projects, even interesting, can not raise so much money. So I think that the project will develop successfully
Activity: 336
the idea is very good, and everything is written very well and clearly on your website, but here for me there is a big minus, this is your planned fundraising, you really want to attract a lot of money, in my opinion, it is impossible

Soft cap of the Genesis Project is 3,000,000 EUR and Genesis Successfully reached soft cap.
They have collected 3,281,697.04 GES so far and ICO will be finish in one day and 13 hours.
I think Genesis ICO going good and very strong team working behind this project.  Smiley

Collecting a soft cap project can successfully develop! It's a good news
Activity: 266

Very often I meet commercial buildings on which advertising is posted. So why does not the project make money on it?

How can a project just now earn money on this advertisement if commercial buildings have not been bought yet?
Who told you what I'm talking about real estate project. These are personal observations. All Commercial buildings: supermarkets and business centers are all in advertising. So they earn on it. So why not invest on the project when buying real estate
ROE. Return On Equity

What is ROE? Where will it be used?
Merit: 11

Apparently, you do not track the latest news once you do not know that the project has already collected the necessary amount of money for a long time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

Activity: 378

Pages:
Jump to: