Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 49. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Do the NES tokens have any value, can they be sold on the exchange?

NES tokens can be traded on cryptocurrency exchanges immediately after the Token sale. Now are negotiating with the exchanges Bittrex.com, Exmo.me, BitFinex.com, Binance.com, Cryptonit.net.
Will the project purse only work with its tokens?

It will be internal exchange on the platform. You can use cryptocurency and fiat money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Investing in real estate is truly a gold road to plenty of profits.
Did I understand correctly that the NES tokens are free?
What are you mean? NES = GES?

They are different tokens and they will be traded separatly. NES tokens will appear on cryptocurrency exchangers after the end of ICO. It will be possible to sell GES tokens on internal exchange at nominal price.
In which real estate industry are you going to invest money it will be commercial real estate or residential real estate? In which countries will your company operate in the real estate market? How many percent of the profit will the holders of your tokens receive?

Commercial real estate. For the first time Genesis will buy the real estate in Europe, because the team has experience with real estate in Europe. The profit will be 12-25% for year.

Yes, if you buy GES tokens you will get NES tokens for free.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
The company will be engaged in the construction and purchase of commercial real estate, with the purpose of subsequent leasing. Speeches about the credit was not.
Activity: 434
What is the meaning of NES tokens?
Using the NES markers, you can borrow from the company and do not overpay%

The company will give loans for the purchase of real estate?
Activity: 336
What is the meaning of NES tokens?
Using the NES markers, you can borrow from the company and do not overpay%
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
SOLD TOKEN GES: 3,182,564.26 EUR
BONUS 7,5% ENDS IN 01 DAY 03 HOURS
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
Great, the softcap has already been assembled! Personally, I do not doubt the success of the project. Well done boys!
Will the project purse only work with its tokens?
Merit: 11
The project will pay dividends for both types of its tokens?
Activity: 97
For many, it's no secret that the volatility of crypto-currency assets is very high. On the first page is the price forecast for the tokens. Is it possible to predict reliably with such volatility?

Genesis guarantee the repurchase of the tokens at nominal price. For that reason it will be an internal exchanger on the platform. It can predict that the price of the tokens will not be less then the nominal price. Other things depends from the market.
The project provides for the payment of dividends to its investors?

Investors of the project will receive dividends, which will be calculated from the profit of the project. Probably - this is his main plus, in relation to his investors. The coin will grow in the future in price, as the demand for it will be greater than the supply.
Activity: 266

Yes they are completely free. You can get them by purchasing GES tokens
How does the "51 idea" project work?
Do the NES tokens have any value, can they be sold on the exchange?
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
In which real estate industry are you going to invest money it will be commercial real estate or residential real estate? In which countries will your company operate in the real estate market? How many percent of the profit will the holders of your tokens receive?
It was said above that in the countries of the EU. Developers in Estonia. A license was recently granted.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: