Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 50. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 11
This is exciting news! Please accept my sincere congratulations !!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

BONUS 7,5% ENDS IN 01 day 21 hours 32 minutes 28 seconds

SOLD TOKEN GES: 3,011,333.32

SOFT CAP: 3 000 000 EUR
Team

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Our business developer Waldemar Reimer has prepared a meeting with potential investors, today in Moscow the
negotiations of managers of Genesis with the representatives of three crypto communities will be held. We look forward to the results.

Is this some sort of private meeting? or is anyone able to attend this event?
I believe that the project can clearly demonstrate stability and reliability to investors. Do you plan to participate in the road show and represent yourself at any international events?

We are thinking about this. All the information you can check in our telegram https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@genesiscoin_en or on Facebook.
Our business developer Waldemar Reimer has prepared a meeting with potential investors, today in Moscow the
negotiations of managers of Genesis with the representatives of three crypto communities will be held. We look forward to the results.

Where can I read information about the meeting? Is there free access? I'd like to visit and ask a few questions.

Today in Moscow he can meet with you. You can leave a contact.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I believe that the project can clearly demonstrate stability and reliability to investors. Do you plan to participate in the road show and represent yourself at any international events?
Is this a good practice to buy real estate for tokens? Isn't it better to change ETH for the fiat money and make the things done in an appropriate way?

The real estate will be bought buy fiat money. For this perpose was got a license and will work the internal exchanger GDEX.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/

Where can I read information about the meeting? Is there free access? I'd like to visit and ask a few questions.
Activity: 420
Judging by the fact that the market is in the range, and this project is of interest to investors, it can talk about the implementation of this project with full measure and about quite bright prospects.
Merit: 2
Dear Genesis’ community,
At the 31st of March have ended the preliminary stage of registration in GENESIS. We are pleased to inform you that during this time more than 1,150 people have registered and every day this number is growing. Starting from the 1st of April, you can buy GES tokens through your personal accounts using BTC, BTH, ETH, ETC, LTC and XIN cryptocurrencies. In a few days it will be possible to pay by Bank transfer and using VISA and MASTERCARD.
We see how surely our project goes to its first goal – Soft Cap, but this is only the beginning. We are sure that GENESIS will become the first real working blockchain platform in the real estate sector.
Our technical support team constantly monitors the function of our website and private accounts. The safety is on the first place for us.
We remind to the participants who have passed the pre-registration that according to the section "The structure of ITO" of WHITEPAPER of GENESIS to receive a 15% bonus, you must purchase GES tokens within 7 days after the start of Token Sale of GENESIS.
Register in our social networks to know the latest news of GENESIS. If you have any questions, please send them to: [email protected]
Also in our database there are 23 members who have not confirmed their email addresses. Please contact our technical support team at: [email protected] to get a link to verification.

With respect,
The team of GENESIS

I heard that the project received a license for an internal exchanger. It's true?

GENESIS has received all necessary licenses:
- Providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency.
- Providing a virtual currency wallet service.

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I heard that the project received a license for an internal exchanger. It's true?

Yes it's true. Their photos are already posted in the subject.

GENESIS has received all necessary licenses.

Activity: 364
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Is this a good practice to buy real estate for tokens? Isn't it better to change ETH for the fiat money and make the things done in an appropriate way?
2 mln euro have been collected by the way

TILL THE END OF TOKEN SALE LEFT 41 days 13 hours 17 minutes

SOLD TOKEN GES: 2,009,113.90

This is an amazing result! The project very quickly collects funds. It is evident that investors are interested in these tokens

New achievement 2.5 mln euro

BONUS 7,5% ENDS IN 02 days 06 hours 27 minutes 26 seconds

SOLD TOKEN GES: 2,582,490.79

Activity: 266
2 mln euro have been collected by the way

TILL THE END OF TOKEN SALE LEFT 41 days 13 hours 17 minutes

SOLD TOKEN GES: 2,009,113.90

This is an amazing result! The project very quickly collects funds. It is evident that investors are interested in these tokens
Activity: 4
Real estate backed coin is a best idea. I'm in

BONUS 7,5% ENDS IN 02 days 19 hours 00 minutes 09 seconds

SOLD TOKEN GES: 2,284,625.22

Pages:
Jump to: