Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GENESIS - Investment in Real Estate - page 54. (Read 27518 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
The real estate subject is very interesting to me. But now there are many projects which buy the real estate. Explain, please, than you it is better than the competitors?

There are a lot of different servises on Genesis platform. You can reed about them on the site https://genesisfound.io/en. There is a repuchase of the tokens at nominal prise at internal exchanger GDEX. There are 2 types of tokens - the security token GES, and the utility token NES. You will receive the devidends on CES and pay for the servises on the platform by NES.

Genesis it is not only real estate it is a lot of opportynites:
The Multifunctional blockchain platform
TRUST-GEN
UTILITY-TOKEN NES
DEVELOP-GEN
RENT-GEN
51 IDEA
Friends! The pre-registration stage is complete! In a few hours you will be able to buy Genesis tokens. Don't miss the start of Token Sale!
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
I agree. Blockchain offers great opportunities for ordinary people. This is a step in the development of mankind. Well, if this industry will develop without significant obstacles.

Blockchain is a new technology that really opens up many new opportunities. It is this fact that attracts large investors. It is a pity that not all projects can realize their ideas.
This project already has a 90% chance of success. Now everything depends on the wisdom of real estate experts.

Indeed, very successful chances. I would add to the arguments that promotion is very important. Many exciting projects have remained anonymous and have not met their goals of lack of marketing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The real estate subject is very interesting to me. But now there are many projects which buy the real estate. Explain, please, than you it is better than the competitors?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
On our website appears a new section where you can see the photos of our team members on various conferences, meetings with investors, etc. In addition, the interviews with the founders and developers of project in Russian and English are published.

will be interesting to see! More information about the project is always good
When investor bought tokens the information about it recorded in his personal account, and tokens to his address in ETH will be destributed only after the end of the ICO The bounty and airdrop participants will receive tokens after the end of ICO.
I have been participating in the project for a long time. I participated in the airdrop and some other actions of the project. Tokens are already on my wallet, but I do not think they are selling, because I'm dreaming that in the future they will seriously grow in price.

It strange. Tokens will be destributed after the end of ICO. They are not issued yet. May be I miss understand something.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Good interview happened, by the way.

When will i be able to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on  exchanges?

Immediately after the tokens are added to the crypto-platform platforms.

You will buy on ICO - GES token. This is a security token (like a share on IPO). You will receive the devidends on GES. First devidends will be in Ocober 2018. On cryptocurrency exchanges GES will appear in 2019. After the end of ICO you can sell the GES at internal exchanger GDEX at nominal price.

When you buying GES token you receive as a bonus NES token. NES token is a utility tokens. It is necessary to pay the services on Genesis platform. After the end of ICO NES token will apper on cryptocurency exchanges.
What additional services will the project and its partners offer to clients of GENESIS?
Additional services are already THE PROJECT "51 THE IDEA»

We are realizing the project of "51 the idea" on the basis of multifunctional platform. Each member of the community will be able to participate in the improving of our platform and become a member of team. Our main task is to expand the services provided by GENESIS platform and increase the ability to implement new ideas on the existing technical solution.

How the project of "51 ideas" works»

The coordinator of committee accepts the applications with proposals for the introduction of additional services on GENESIS platform. Together with the author of idea the coordinator prepares the presentation material for the members of commission. The commission meets once every 3 months. Based on the results of study of presented project, the decision about further actions is made. If the project passes the examination, the author of idea gets an opportunity to become the part of GENESIS team and introduce the project into platform. The record of transfer of applications is stored on blockchain.
What additional services will the project and its partners offer to clients of GENESIS?

This is TRUST-GEN; RENT-GEN; DEVELOP-GEN; UTILITY-TOKENS NES и "PROJECT 51 IDEA"
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

When will i be able to sell tokens which were bought during ICO on  exchanges?

Immediately after the tokens are added to the crypto-platform platforms.
Activity: 364

The market very quickly goes down to yet! Are you going to fix the price of the crypto currency?

The price for token here in euro. It does not depends from the cryptocurrency rate.
It's good that the price of 1 token remains the same. And the bitcoin course has already risen today.
Interview with the developer Ruslan Gilazov (English)

Interview with the developer Vladislav Avdonin (English)

Interview with the founders of the project (English)
On our website appears a new section where you can see the photos of our team members on various conferences, meetings with investors, etc. In addition, the interviews with the founders and developers of project in Russian and English are published.
Activity: 63
Hello everyone!
Tomorrow will start the sale of tokens of GENESIS. We are pleased to inform you that now every investor receives as an additional gift the utility tokens NES. He will also be able to become a part of our team by participating in project "51 IDEAS". Visit our website, subscribe to telegram channels and you  always will know the latest news of GENESIS.
With respect,
GENESIS TEAM
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Additional services are already THE PROJECT "51 THE IDEA»
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: