Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 18. (Read 79750 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
EQUAL Network Token
Nice work team! I have looked some of your recent work, you did veryyyyy nice job there! By my opinion this will moon, after this stabilization period come.
Activity: 2041
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
Bitcoin Garden: Genesis Vision Launches Alpha Version of Asset Management Platform
https://bitcoingarden.org/genesis-vision-launches-alpha-version-of-asset-management-platform/

Genesis Vision launched the alpha version of its GV platform where users are already able to make transactions with crypto and traditional currencies, CFDs, metals and commodities, join the brokers’ community, and choose the role of manager, investor or broker of Genesis Vision system. The required cooperation agreements with brokers are already signed.

Moreover, the Genesis Vision managers will be able to trade using the top-notch trading services provided by a fully licensed and heavily regulated global broker with offices in USA, Europe, Russia, China, Mexico and India – Just2Trade (trademark in Russia – Finam).

The launch of alpha version will enable the GV platform managers start investments thus giving the start for the historic data accumulation. This will form the statistic base necessary for investors to make the investment decision. Besides, the users will learn the profit distribution mechanics, and understand the manager ranking system....

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
There is also to consider that despite the fact this is a good project, there are now many competitors with a more or less functioning product, and more are coming.

Recruitment of quality managers to the platform is key and hopefully the team is not only reaching out to the community but also working with Larson&Holz, Just2Trade, and unnanounced brokers to have some of their investors create investment programs through Genesis Vision, once the platform goes live.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Hello everybody. Excellent quote, after this quote, immediately bought a coin of Genesis coins, now very good price. If you remember the price was $ 40. Good luck to all.
--------
Quoted from a GVT article:

''The team is creating an ambitious project that has never before been attempted''

If half the people here realized the true potential of GVT, you'd be selling your car, house, wife and kids to get some GVT! After all you can buy them back in the future anyway  Wink

The price was also 1$  Smiley

Agree that this is an interesting project and could have a bright future, but remeber that we are in a bear market and btc my drop further and pull all alts with it. Although, I gotta admit that gvt is performing well against btc

There is also to consider that despite the fact this is a good project, there are now many competitors with a more or less functioning product, and more are coming.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Hello everybody. Excellent quote, after this quote, immediately bought a coin of Genesis coins, now very good price. If you remember the price was $ 40. Good luck to all.
--------

''The team is creating an ambitious project that has never before been attempted''

If half the people here realized the true potential of GVT, you'd be selling your car, house, wife and kids to get some GVT! After all you can buy them back in the future anyway  Wink

The price was also 1$  Smiley

Agree that this is an interesting project and could have a bright future, but remeber that we are in a bear market and btc my drop further and pull all alts with it. Although, I gotta admit that gvt is performing well against btc
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
--------

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
I only hope the market will increase again. I am stocking lots of coin and its price is plummeting.

calm friend, no need to worry about that, now the market condition is not yet fully stable so this will indeed lower the price of gvt, but after the red zone passes it will surely increase

GVT with the release of more features than the current roadmap
will increase the value for the long term I'm sure it will happen.
the value of the tokens is already high on the markets but by implementing new features in the road map i am sure that their value will grow further
Activity: 308
I'm running the iOS app and its already been updated multiple times,

Constant improvements and consideration for feedback,

GVT belongs in the top 20, and it will be. Strong hands will be rewarded.  Shocked
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Dear Community! We remind you that we keep improving both iOS and Android applications almost daily! Do not forget to update your apps!

I can say this project will be really huge dev team is doing wonderful job to make this more secure and user friendly. This project has very interesting idea and the development is still going on with professional spirit. This is still undervalued token because it has good potential to grow.
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Dear Community! We remind you that we keep improving both iOS and Android applications almost daily! Do not forget to update your apps!
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
With more than 2300 registrations, 1000 Android app downloads, and 1000 requests to test the iOS app you consistently prove to be the Best Community in crypto!
The more feedback we receive, the faster we will release the full Alpha. Keep up the great work!

Activity: 308

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Usually when btc goes down everything goes down. When its up some coins go up but people usually go into BTC to ride profits. When btc is stable alts usually gain a good %
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
what does "days left" means written under managers names?
Activity: 69
bots lowering the value of the currency, stand close, is in the 26 ..... satoshis

Enjoy to buy.
Activity: 126
Hey, guys.

Check out recent Q&A session by Dmitry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDskxWt1CNc.

I think he made it just perfect answering every question and not missing anything. The team is totally transparent. Hope they will do this type of videos a little bit more often. Im personally feeling a lot better after watching these. Especially when they are done so well.
Merit: 505
I believe GVT is to be listed on a new Turkish exchange today? Source is the GVT telegram!

Better list to some more popular exchanges: Okex, Bibox, Bitfinex.
I cant understand from roadmap. When will be Beta? No exact date.. only 2018y. But in which month?

They have made previous announcements to say they will be launched alongside product releases,

The roadmap is perfectly fine, you will see lines which represent the months if you zoom in on the roadmap,

Anyway, Alpha is due April 1st (or earlier), Beta November 1st (or earlier), App Full version 1.0 1st January 2019 (or earlier),

I can not stress to you how big GVT is going to be, i bought in at ICO and if i could go back now id be remortgaging my house to get in on this!

The team are super professional, they do not release even a snippet of information before any public announcement! Bullish is an understatement.

Indeed, but 2019 is a real long time in the crypto world, enough to find another team/project implant the same (meta)trader platform (with forex;metals;CFD, etc.)

I only hope the market will increase again. I am stocking lots of coin and its price is plummeting.

So scalp it, some days, as Saturday, it's so easy and predictable. You will have more and more GVT.  Well, I just say, but I don't wan't you to loose your coins!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

calm friend, no need to worry about that, now the market condition is not yet fully stable so this will indeed lower the price of gvt, but after the red zone passes it will surely increase

GVT with the release of more features than the current roadmap
will increase the value for the long term I'm sure it will happen.
Merit: 101

Activity: 50
Pages:
Jump to: