Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 20. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
where you can hold GVT? My mean, what 's name wallet?

GVT can be stored at https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
Can also be stored on Binance Exchange or KUCOIN Exchange.
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Genesis Vision cooperates with Just2Trade

Genesis Vision is pleased to announce the cooperation with one of the key Finam Group members - Just2Trade, which is a fully licensed and heavily regulated global broker with offices in USA, Europe, Russia, China, Mexico and India. It has been launched by Finam Group in order to provide direct access to financial markets for traders based in America and Asia, awarded for the lowest commissions and best customer service. Read more:goo.gl/AJBYvw

Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Genesis Vision cooperates with Just2Trade

Starting from the April 1st, Finam Group is expanding its capabilities in the domain of trust management by joining the Genesis Vision ecosystem.

Genesis Vision managers will be able to trade using the top-notch trading services provided by one of the key Finam Group members — Just2Trade, which is a fully licensed and heavily regulated global broker with offices in USA, Europe, Russia, China, Mexico and India. It has been launched by Finam Group in order to provide direct access to financial markets for traders based in America and Asia, awarded for the lowest commissions and best customer service.

Besides Just2Trade, Finam Group of Companies comprises of WhoTrades — a worldwide financial social network project, CJSC Finam — one of the biggest stock brokers in Russia, Finam Forex — the first licensed and regulated forex dealer in Russia, Finam Bank — fully licensed retail bank, Finam Global — investment fund with over $1 billion assets under management, and Finam Aero — a wholly owned airfield. Finam was established in 1994 and was one of the first companies offering real-time trading. With over 20 years of experience in the financial markets, Finam provides it’s first class services to over 320 000 clients worldwide.

This cooperation is a fantastic opportunity for the Genesis Vision platform to provide our managers with the outstanding level of trading services, that Just2Trade delivers consistently. The variety of trading instruments, high level of protection of clients’ funds and one of the lowest commission rates on the market will serve as a great addition to the overall trading experience.

Genesis Vision team works tirelessly to ensure we deliver on arranging and seeking new cooperations to provide our customers and investors with all the trading instruments currently possible.

It is a pleasure for us to incorporate such an eminent brokerage group that cares deeply about the well-being and performance of their customers and traders.

We hope that together we’ll continue to create a system with a combined effect greater than the simple sum of its parts. https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-cooperates-with-just2trade-2ec1bdb4736e
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
where you can hold GVT? My mean, what 's name wallet?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
Become one of the beta-testers of the iOS Genesis Vision application!
Due to a long confirmation from the AppStore, we decided to collect emails from iPhone users. Take part in the testing process which starts on April,1. An iOS operated device is necessary.

thanks to be on social media guys, I hold many GVT & trust in... Just have to wait a few months more, maybe 1 year.
Activity: 67
GVT most valued asset is transperent development team. Besides have a good idea. So this is one of my few hodl coins. I belive this coin future. While whole market is suffering GVT resisted.
Become one of the beta-testers of the iOS Genesis Vision application!
Due to a long confirmation from the AppStore, we decided to collect emails from iPhone users. Take part in the testing process which starts on April,1. An iOS operated device is necessary.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Just read this on telegram @addicto "Every coin has its moment. GVT is consolidating for its next big run. Be happy it’s this low for this long. Because once Genesis Markets and Alpha hits and IF they get listed on bittrex, I’m afraid we won’t see these prices very often."

Indeed it's a good time to accumulate.

Gvt is a hidden gem.  Cool
Just read this on telegram @addicto "Every coin has its moment. GVT is consolidating for its next big run. Be happy it’s this low for this long. Because once Genesis Markets and Alpha hits and IF they get listed on bittrex, I’m afraid we won’t see these prices very often."

Indeed it's a good time to accumulate.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Hi,
Serious Project !
Contact if Spanish Translations needed !
Regards,

https://t.me/genesisvision

Dev is active on social media platform so you can get fast response regarding this question. It seems that language is still needed so that I hope you will get positive reply.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
Hi,
Serious Project !
Contact if Spanish Translations needed !
Regards,
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
As for me, this project is clearly underestimated. He has a ready product and a great future. I am glad that I noticed it at an early stage and managed to buy tokens during the ICO.
I have the same feeling!! That is why I am collecting all my spare money to get some $GVT tokens!!  Grin Cool

There were a very good way to sell at 330 and buy back at 265. I missed it, it's always hard to sell with loss (but win in fact).

My GVT bag will become so big I'll be soon a whale. (Well, to be honest, I'm already a little whale, hard to sell or buy without dump or pump the market).

GVT is resisting in this suffering crypto market. All others decreased too much but GVT stand. This my one of my favourite token. Other is pundi x

Can't say more. I like to read here no one talk about "mooooooooon" or that kinds of stupid things
Activity: 69
GVT is resisting in this suffering crypto market. All others decreased too much but GVT stand. This my one of my favourite token. Other is pundi x
Activity: 53
I have the same feeling!! That is why I am collecting all my spare money to get some $GVT tokens!!  Grin Cool
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Check out Genesis Vision development plans for 2018 from our CBDO, Alexey Kutsenko: https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-development-plans-for-2018-from-our-cbdo-alexey-kutsenko-c9aa484bb714

The team is always working hard and this is worth to read this article that is the reason why I have strong faith into this project because it will become next big thing in future. So that I feel more confident after reading this kind of updates.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
Genesis Vision development plans for 2018 from our CBDO, Alexey Kutsenko

Due to the emergence of a large number of speculations about the plans for GVT, I’ve decided to write an article about my work and role in Genesis Vision, and cover the plans and main strategy points for 2018, concerning the main directions of the business development of the project.

https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-development-plans-for-2018-from-our-cbdo-alexey-kutsenko-c9aa484bb714
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
The circulation supply has nothing to do with the rise in the value of the coin. Just go to coinmarketcap and filter through the circulation, you'll find that the coins of the suppliers with less circulation are also less valuable.
The product construction news and the actual platform integration will have any impact. We need to compare the coins listed on the bittrex and the similar circulation in order to come to the conclusion of this statement.
Activity: 323
Merit: 19
GVT is one of the rare coins that is still raising after January mini alt run. And people are still not satisfied with the returns. You should check what is happening to other alts. With that being said I think upcoming alpha is already topped and we will see some retraction. GVT is a great idea for sure, but this is only alpha and people are predicting billion $ market cap or top 10 on market cap. This is still really far from the global adoption.
Anyways I think future is bright for the GVT but some correction needs to occur and I think it will be close to alpha release. Buy the rumor sell the news kind a thing. Not trying to shill but just my take on the current situation
Pages:
Jump to: