Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 22. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Hello everybody. Yes, I think with such news, you can safely expect a price I think more than $ 100. Let's see what happens. Good luck to all.
----------
it's a quite serious Project, the price is undervalued,
in 31 March , the alpha version will start  the big pump is coming!!!
wear your seat belt!!!!!!

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
it's a quite serious Project, the price is undervalued,
in 31 March , the alpha version will start  the big pump is coming!!!
wear your seat belt!!!!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Daily AI cryptos forecasts
Congratulations for the success of your token! Today it's on the first position of our top fifty, due to its upset probability of 59.05% for the next month and an expected return of >+30% .
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Project with great potential! #ICO #ethereum #crypto Cool project.
Hopefully more investors will join this amazing projectGreat opportunity for those who invest in cryptocurrency!
It will grow and bring benefits to investors!
Also the content of whitepaper. good job DEV

Any reason post this shit into this thread you almost did this with same content in 158 different topics. First you learn about this project what you are talking so stay from this we don't need this kind person into this community.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
Any exchange of Poloniex or Bitrex \ hitbtc and so on will welcome Genesis Vision coming (a lot of traffic with the procedure $).
Genesis Vision will turn on encryption on the fund model, change your new revenue approach.
Professional exchange to the professional person (fund manager)

https://hitbtc.com/exchange/GVT-to-ETH

This pair is already live on hitbtc. Very soon this token will be on other exchanges too from active list Binance and Kucoin are very nice exchanges so that I hope soon it will get more power.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Any exchange of Poloniex or Bitrex \ hitbtc and so on will welcome Genesis Vision coming (a lot of traffic with the procedure $).
Genesis Vision will turn on encryption on the fund model, change your new revenue approach.
Professional exchange to the professional person (fund manager)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
May the god of altcoin listen to you captain8:)

my portfolio is near full in GVT too, approx. 80 percent...

I hope soon you will be next millionaire in crypto this project has something great and in current situation while blood in the streets but this token is still stable and looking very strong. I also pretty sure this project still has space to become next big thing in future.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
May the god of altcoin listen to you captain8:)

my portfolio is near full in GVT too, approx. 80 percent...
Activity: 308
GVT literally holding up my entire portfolio, and in a dump aswell, hasnt really had much effect on me all thanks to Genesis Vision and the team,

So glad ive been hodling since ICO, this is going to take off, 1 single GVT below 3 digits will soon be unheard of  Shocked
I was one of the lucky ico buyers of this project but i sold too early (with great profits). Now i regret much after seeing market crash and how gvt is holding.

I did many mistakes too (also with great profits), but I always come back in, with a few GVT more only. This time look like it will be more difficult... Didn't you notice one whale enter and leave with 1,000 BTC every week ?
1,000 BTC? How do you know some whales spend their money into this coin every day? Because as far as I know, the total trading volume in last 24 hours around more than 3000 BTC. And we also do not to have the whale to reach that amount trading volume, because only the investor can still do that.

Cause I check the volume every days. Also I should have precise that I was talking about binance only - sorry. It was not every days but around one or twice a week, one (or more) whale was slowly entering with 1,000 BTC, took their profit then leave, since one or two months - they do the same one with many alt...

Anyway this time it doesn't look like whales but real investors. Just wait & see if the volume go back to 400 btc (on binance).

But what a dump, this night!  Shocked

Indeed!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Congrats for CMC top 100 guys. And for prince staying strong these days, even with such a depressed market. But what a dump, this night!  Shocked
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
I was one of the lucky ico buyers of this project but i sold too early (with great profits). Now i regret much after seeing market crash and how gvt is holding.

I did many mistakes too (also with great profits), but I always come back in, with a few GVT more only. This time look like it will be more difficult... Didn't you notice one whale enter and leave with 1,000 BTC every week ?
1,000 BTC? How do you know some whales spend their money into this coin every day? Because as far as I know, the total trading volume in last 24 hours around more than 3000 BTC. And we also do not to have the whale to reach that amount trading volume, because only the investor can still do that.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
GVT resisting perfectly. Growing slower. Everybody waiting launch i guess.
Activity: 53
GVT is the next big one. Top100 token will hit Top50 when Bèta launches in May.

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Me too, but any profit is still a profit.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Great news, GVT is on the way for 0.004 - last scalp was high risk!

Which phase of the roadmap are you?  Roll Eyes do you have any working application  in place?

I guess you just get a first answer from @genesis.vision
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Genesis Vision is pleased to announce our partnership with Larson&Holz Brokerage.

Larson&Holz IT Ltd is an international brokerage group of companies experienced in best solutions for providing high-level services and access to the OTC markets – CFD contracts and Binary Options. We would also like to highlight the fact that Larson&Holz has launched LH Crypto; a Crypto version of a Retail Broker, it’s a full-featured crypto-broker. https://www.lh-broker.com/

Activity: 61
Which phase of the roadmap are you?  Roll Eyes do you have any working application  in place?
Pages:
Jump to: