Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 19. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
very good. That 's great.
Activity: 15
Do we know on which date can we actually put up real GVT instead of the trial ones that are out now?

I hope not for at least a few months when they get everything sorted out, still lots of kinks, issues and areas for improvement in ease of sorting/handling
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Do we know on which date can we actually put up real GVT instead of the trial ones that are out now?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Quick question (may be a repeat) -
I've just invested 20 gvt x5 managers but still in my app it doesn't show in any of those manager's profile..I mean investors column is still 0..can anyone update on this??
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
really they released Alpha even for one day early the planned date. But why so long wait full version? In 2019 only?

That is time they believe it will take to be successful. Those that sell now will buy later. I'm fine with that.

This is the cycle of investment only weak hands take this kind of action in panic. When the release date come near they buy FOMO but I also think long term investors are the winners who patience and can hold this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
really they released Alpha even for one day early the planned date. But why so long wait full version? In 2019 only?

That is time they believe it will take to be successful. Those that sell now will buy later. I'm fine with that.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
We are excited to announce that the Alpha version of  GenesisVision platform is released! Anyone who is interested in the platform is welcome to try it.
As we have already announced, GV platform will exist in a demo state for some time during the Alpha stage of the platform so anyone can join the system without any financial repercussions since all of the funds will be of virtual value.
The best managers and investors will be rewarded.
Be the first to test the future of Financial markets! http://genesis.vision

Activity: 365
Merit: 11
Introduction to Genesis Vision (GVT) – A Decentralized Platform for Trust Management
https://cryptoslate.com/genesis-vision/

Institutional interest in distributed ledger technology has increased dramatically recently, with major Wall Street players, hedge funds, and venture capital now entering the market on a large scale. As a result, a range of platforms has launched that are aiming to bridge the gap between traditional financial markets and the blockchain ecosystem, providing services that emulate those available in the incumbent market paradigm.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Why do u think .. the value of token will rise because everything that is bought will be sold immediately or returned as profit or losses
Hands down the most professional team ive invested in within the cryptosphere,

GVT needs no shill, the platform will speak for itself, GVT = early retirement baby  Cool
Activity: 92
Such a solid update for investors and managers on alpha launch, its going stronger and stronger admist alts blood bath, with upcoming releases per roadmap gvt will reach across all platforms
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Genesis Vision Platform Alpha Release Report

As all of you know, Alpha version of the Genesis Vision platform will be released on April, 1. In this regard, we would like our community to be fully informed about all the details.

Read our article and be ready:https://goo.gl/mWptmC

Activity: 126
The team are super professional, they do not release even a snippet of information before any public announcement!

Love it so much. All these announcements of announcements of announcements are making me sick.
I believe GVT is to be listed on a new Turkish exchange today? Source is the GVT telegram!

Better list to some more popular exchanges: Okex, Bibox, Bitfinex.
I cant understand from roadmap. When will be Beta? No exact date.. only 2018y. But in which month?

They have made previous announcements to say they will be launched alongside product releases,

The roadmap is perfectly fine, you will see lines which represent the months if you zoom in on the roadmap,

Anyway, Alpha is due April 1st (or earlier), Beta November 1st (or earlier), App Full version 1.0 1st January 2019 (or earlier),

I can not stress to you how big GVT is going to be, i bought in at ICO and if i could go back now id be remortgaging my house to get in on this!

The team are super professional, they do not release even a snippet of information before any public announcement! Bullish is an understatement.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I believe GVT is to be listed on a new Turkish exchange today? Source is the GVT telegram!

Better list to some more popular exchanges: Okex, Bibox, Bitfinex.
I cant understand from roadmap. When will be Beta? No exact date.. only 2018y. But in which month?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
where you can hold GVT? My mean, what 's name wallet?

GVT can be stored at https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
Can also be stored on Binance Exchange or KUCOIN Exchange.

more exchanges will list Genesis Vision the better it will be for price of this token. but already hit Binance  ,i didn't know which exchance will list gv in future.

I think the binary exchange is enough for daily volume.
bittrex exchange in my opinion worthy to be registered in the future.  Cheesy
Activity: 504
I was shocked how the price of a coin on a stock exchange grew) if I knew this I would not sell a coin) I very much envy those who still hold a coin in their purses)
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
where you can hold GVT? My mean, what 's name wallet?

GVT can be stored at https://www.myetherwallet.com/.
Can also be stored on Binance Exchange or KUCOIN Exchange.

more exchanges will list Genesis Vision the better it will be for price of this token. but already hit Binance  ,i didn't know which exchance will list gv in future.
Pages:
Jump to: