Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 57. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
great to see price stable over 3$...but its good its on binance..since after binance some bigger exchange always come...wow..
BTW GVT team work great and end of november will be real interested...stock and hold time ....
when listed on other major exchangers like bittrex/hitbtc/kraken or bitfinex the price will pump more than 3$ , i surprised when see GVT listed on binance and the price more than ICO price and stable at 3$++ , great project , interesting for buy the token on binance and hold for long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
great to see price stable over 3$...but its good its on binance..since after binance some bigger exchange always come...wow..
BTW GVT team work great and end of november will be real interested...stock and hold time ....
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I had to ditch my ICN tokens for lack of confidence with the platform so I am super happy about Genesis Vision and the great team they have!
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Merit: 100
Hopefully, do not be dissappointed if the price drops back below $3, you will need to wait to see good x return with GVT Smiley

GV is really good project at the beginning , price maybe will go down in short time,but i think this is long term project ,
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hopefully, do not be dissappointed if the price drops back below $3, you will need to wait to see good x return with GVT Smiley
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
the price of Genesis Vision has flown. hopefully can rise higher again. Good Luck! and I congratulate the holder. Wink
good project guys..good time to get as much big stock..price keep rise.
Activity: 162
I had noticed that I had a resistance at $ 2.7
It's been broken, I think it's pretty cool, but as I said, I'm not going to mess with it for a year or more.

Touching $3 tonight with roadmap annoucement - im calling it  Grin

Fluctuate between $2.85 & $3.15, settling nicely around $3 for a day or two - supply is soon to dry up people

Which roadmap announcement?

What are competitor companies?
Activity: 34
It's been broken, I think it's pretty cool, but as I said, I'm not going to mess with it for a year or more.

Fluctuate between $2.85 & $3.15, settling nicely around $3 for a day or two - supply is soon to dry up people

What are you predicting for end of December 2017?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Yes I seeing, I invested $ 81, are you?

Activity: 294
True, it is has a very limited supply but a very big potential...
The daily volume is 1/2 of the circulating supply.....is it just me or does this look crazy?

Yeah this is crazy! I mean as soon as people see the supply drying slightly and people are HODLing, GVT will become alot rarer and demand one hell of a higher price!

I have no reason to shill, I am in no way associated with GV or there team, i just see the value their product has and hope others are smart enough to get in on it early!  Grin
Activity: 22
The daily volume is 1/2 of the circulating supply.....is it just me or does this look crazy?
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Great coin with undervalue at the moment. 50$ is good price till january.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
man, you know when something is going to fall, follow it, the contract address, and see the movement for change, if it is too much, you may know it will fall.

Talking about OTN yeah?

GVT is trading at a majorly low price, <3$ is such a small amount for a token, that has value and a small market cap.

GVT may moon to $50, but you wont see it dropping back to under $15 like OTN has! Ofc all cryptos have price corrections, but i have confidence in Genesis Vision!

GVT has more professional approach look over the team profile and legit people into advisory board but look that kind of price we have to be patient. In next year this project will rock and reflect of this will be on the value of this token I also believe it will touch $50 very soon.
man, you know when something is going to fall, follow it, the contract address, and see the movement for change, if it is too much, you may know it will fall.

Talking about OTN yeah?

GVT is trading at a majorly low price, <3$ is such a small amount for a token, that has value and a small market cap.

GVT may moon to $50, but you wont see it dropping back to under $15 like OTN has! Ofc all cryptos have price corrections, but i have confidence in Genesis Vision!
if he climbs very fast, he will certainly have a correction, the point is that he has to have a justification, for the price increase I think that up to a $ 10 is worth more than this this year without the platform, it's just a bubble that will be corrected

Talking about OTN yeah?

Pages:
Jump to: