Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 53. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Wtf its just hit 5$!
Something will happen soon its why price rise like crazy!
This event they talk with 300 bilionars is every day closer!
Lets say 10$ by end of year on new exchange!

Great news, i will hold this token until price is high 😀
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wtf its just hit 5$!

Please stop talking about 10usd. It gets me angry Smiley

You want more 🙈🤷🏻‍♂️👍🏼😜🍾
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Wtf its just hit 5$!

we are going to play with low numbers, being realistic, the coin is very gooddddddd, but they, the rest of the map... so for now it is speculation.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Wtf its just hit 5$!

Wtf its just hit 5$!

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Aaaaaaand... it's 5 bucks! ) That escalated quickly, haha.
Activity: 26
All you talking about GVT getting to 10usd by december, I think you could be underestimating  its values. All i see is 50 to 100usd
Activity: 84
hey guys as you can see the price of GVT coin is growing nice...i think there could be three possible reasons:  1.some guys out there allready have the information of gvt listing on some bigger exchange. 2. small circulating supply 3.Or even because Charlie Shrem is so exited about GVT... and by the way he is also advisor of GVT Cool

What do you mean "some guys" ? Sounds too mysterious to me Cheesy any comments on where you got those rumours?
Activity: 39
hey guys as you can see the price of GVT coin is growing nice...i think there could be three possible reasons:  1.some guys out there allready have the information of gvt listing on some bigger exchange. 2. small circulating supply 3.Or even because Charlie Shrem is so exited about GVT... and by the way he is also advisor of GVT Cool
Activity: 224
more and more rise..soon we will see this token first 5$...then i am sure 10$..i think with bittrex or poloniex or kraken this can happen over night...can do easy x 3 or x 5 with some new big exchange...

I think GVT coin price can hit over $10 when hit in big exchange like bittrex. Because this coin have low circulating supply, so the price will easy to rise and people who hold GVT coin will get high profits
I hope you are right because is what everyone that enters this post is looking for it.  Wink
yes guys 10$ easy real soon..now we will hit 5$..only 3.7 milion supplz and its good..smart investors hold...i see 10$+ soon easy
Activity: 294
4.46$, mustbeniceeeeeeeeee! December 10$ for sure, hopefully 20-30$ or even 50$!

Patience, 1 day at a time. Anybody who knows why my GVT has gone from red to green  Grin. Thx anyway.

Asking for 10 dollars is quite normal, but if I could do one wish, it would be that GVT holds it's current level so that there is a new bottom... a higher one  Wink.
Activity: 95
4.46$, mustbeniceeeeeeeeee! December 10$ for sure, hopefully 20-30$ or even 50$!
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Yeah true but guys i hope you see gvt team go to event end of november where will be over 300 bilionars ... this will be huge move for project too!

Which event is that?
more and more rise..soon we will see this token first 5$...then i am sure 10$..i think with bittrex or poloniex or kraken this can happen over night...can do easy x 3 or x 5 with some new big exchange...

I think GVT coin price can hit over $10 when hit in big exchange like bittrex. Because this coin have low circulating supply, so the price will easy to rise and people who hold GVT coin will get high profits

Low circulating supply has nothing to do with rise in coin value. Just go to coinmarketcap and filter by circulating supply and you will see that less circulating supply ones too have less coin value.
The product build news and the actual platform integration will be the one which makes any difference.  One needs to compare the coins listed on bittrex with similar circulating supply in order to actually draw out a conclusion for this statement.

True, at some point every project will need to meet up the expectations & anticipations they created by using the roadmap. If you can't follow that, the price will drop as a brick.

The GVT-roadmap doesn't have - starting now - actual months pinned down as targets on the roadmap, so they are playing it safer. Developement cant' be rushed so it is crucial to take your time to create something amazing.

Yeah true but guys i hope you see gvt team go to event end of november where will be over 300 bilionars ... this will be huge move for project too!
Activity: 294

Low circulating supply has nothing to do with rise in coin value. Just go to coinmarketcap and filter by circulating supply and you will see that less circulating supply ones too have less coin value.
The product build news and the actual platform integration will be the one which makes any difference.  One needs to compare the coins listed on bittrex with similar circulating supply in order to actually draw out a conclusion for this statement.

True, at some point every project will need to meet up the expectations & anticipations they created by using the roadmap. If you can't follow that, the price will drop as a brick.

The GVT-roadmap doesn't have - starting now - actual months pinned down as targets on the roadmap, so they are playing it safer. Developement cant' be rushed so it is crucial to take your time to create something amazing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

Yeah true! I like this token becouse only 3.7m tokens is out👍🏼
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BTW all Genesis Vision (GVT)
$3.86 (25.06%)
Pages:
Jump to: