Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 54. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
more and more rise..soon we will see this token first 5$...then i am sure 10$..i think with bittrex or poloniex or kraken this can happen over night...can do easy x 3 or x 5 with some new big exchange...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
yes, wait for correction around $ 2.5-2.6 and buy
current price is high
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Happy to bought this coin few days ago.. the price is growing nice and healthy... with a supply of aprox. 3million gvt coin is having a bright future infront of it.. we can allready see a nice volume on binance exchange.. with every new big exchange adding gvt on their list the supply of available gvt coins is going to be smaller and the price higher!!! So my advice to all of you is... buy some more and make sure you want be sorry later Wink

I agree with you, this coin have low circulating supply about 3 millions coin, so this coin very valuable and profitable for long term investment. I also still hold this coin and will buy again if the price down
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Happy to bought this coin few days ago.. the price is growing nice and healthy... with a supply of aprox. 3million gvt coin is having a bright future infront of it.. we can allready see a nice volume on binance exchange.. with every new big exchange adding gvt on their list the supply of available gvt coins is going to be smaller and the price higher!!! So my advice to all of you is... buy some more and make sure you want be sorry later Wink
Can I buy this coin with Credit Card?
Or is it not possible any more ?

none token,coin can buy with CC...
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Can I buy this coin with Credit Card?
Or is it not possible any more ?
nice rise again..i tell you guys soon we will hit 5$+ .....wow  right now 3.4 $..wow
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
Looking for a market cap of $991,689,272  Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

price of 1 GVT will be 266.38 $  Cheesy
Activity: 140
Nice project, missed out on ICO but will look to buy at dip.

Good luck with that sir took me three days to purchase GVT @ 2.33 $  on HITBTC, it appears people are HODLING there don't want to sell this token.

Surely people will holding this token maybe for long term investment. This project i think have bright future, because genesis vision can combine exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized, open and honest network, making the financial market even more global

Yes I'm a long term investor. Will hold the tokens until 2020 when the roadmap will almost be complete. With this low supply and if the team will stick to the roadmap this is easy 1000$+ per piece in 2020. Mark my words.

I agree. In between there will be some pump and dump (like with all coins), but with Genesis.Vision I feel confident that it has a long-term future. It's locked safely on my Ether Wallet and will remain there until 2019+.

I wont be stupid enough to sell it for 3$

Indeed! Genesis Vision will be going to the moon very soon Smiley
This is a long hold for me.

Good luck with that sir took me three days to purchase GVT @ 2.33 $  on HITBTC, it appears people are HODLING there don't want to sell this token.

Surely people will holding this token maybe for long term investment. This project i think have bright future, because genesis vision can combine exchanges, brokers, traders and investors into a decentralized, open and honest network, making the financial market even more global

Yes I'm a long term investor. Will hold the tokens until 2020 when the roadmap will almost be complete. With this low supply and if the team will stick to the roadmap this is easy 1000$+ per piece in 2020. Mark my words.

I agree. In between there will be some pump and dump (like with all coins), but with Genesis.Vision I feel confident that it has a long-term future. It's locked safely on my Ether Wallet and will remain there until 2019+.

yeah i am sure future of GVT token and project is amazing. i am sure with project update and new exchnage its will rise again easy on 5$...
Activity: 162

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I got hinted to look into this coin.

https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-wrap-up-448ea7fafe47

This is my personal opinion, I like idea but other people also had great ideas and they got rekt.

But my concerns are:

- Another ICO without working product
- On Roadmap working product will delivered in 1 year
- ICO price was ~80 Cents
- Current price 3$
- There are lot of things happening in Crypto world and I think people will dump this token

Such gifts don't have a token value. We express our appreciation to our fan for such amazing gift and want to share it with an entire community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgYwHHT6Nw&feature=youtu.be

amazing..as i say this project is real good and this token total undervalue for now...
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
What is the meaning of a forum?
 your posts , 3, are deleted, without any logic ...
Did I offend anyone?
if you make decisions without any logic, the market quickly responds to you ... A frustrated community, and the price going to the ground.

Please, specify your deleted message. Advertising of other projects and spam are prohibited, information about such messages is sent to the moderator.
already passed, I was only a little thoughtful, in two of them I commented on the fall of another currency, the third I did not see need, but already passed, thanks for the answer.
Activity: 258
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Such gifts don't have a token value. We express our appreciation to our fan for such amazing gift and want to share it with an entire community: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATgYwHHT6Nw&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 308
Meet and read the new articles on our blog:

Genesis Vision ICO wrap-up:https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-wrap-up-448ea7fafe47

I would just like to highlight this image from the second link above (have a read, great article!):

oom
Activity: 190
Meet and read the new articles on our blog:

Genesis Vision ICO wrap-up:https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-wrap-up-448ea7fafe47

oom
Activity: 190
What is the meaning of a forum?
 your posts , 3, are deleted, without any logic ...
Did I offend anyone?
if you make decisions without any logic, the market quickly responds to you ... A frustrated community, and the price going to the ground.

Please, specify your deleted message. Advertising of other projects and spam are prohibited, information about such messages is sent to the moderator.
Pages:
Jump to: