Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 52. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Guys just imagine what this token price can do if listed soon on poloniex or bittrex or kraken or bitfinex? Or some big Korea exchange! Wow 🙈
I literally gasped as I was reading the white paper  Shocked Shocked. Think Enron, wolf of wall street, Ponzi schemes...and the many wall street shady activity. NOT possible here. This  platform is truly revolutionary with the added transparency and asset security. $1000 maybe a conservative estimate within 3 years.

Yes true! This token will be huge player! Platform will be huge!
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Wtf its just hit 5$!
Something will happen soon its why price rise like crazy!
This event they talk with 300 bilionars is every day closer!
Lets say 10$ by end of year on new exchange!

Please stop talking about 10usd. It gets me angry Smiley
we are going to play with low numbers, being realistic, the coin is very gooddddddd, but they, the rest of the map... so for now it is speculation.

We both have varied expectations. And that's ok. I m sure you see what is going on. Approaching 8usd already. What do you think drive the price of altcoin? nice community and speculation. Once there is good buying, u can rake X10 even before product launch.
As earlier said, I see GVT hitting  a market cap of 200M by december. Bookmark this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Only bitcoin mega drop might slow down this ticket for a moment
Activity: 39
Gvt is rocking  Cool it is going by the plan.. price is continiously rising and the volume is getting higher... this coin has allready made a real nice profit but still a great chance to get in before hiting big exchanges. Please don't miss this one.. btw it is a hodl one Wink
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I literally gasped as I was reading the white paper  Shocked Shocked. Think Enron, wolf of wall street, Ponzi schemes...and the many wall street shady activity. NOT possible here. This  platform is truly revolutionary with the added transparency and asset security. $1000 maybe a conservative estimate within 3 years.
Activity: 59
What do you all think of the Genesis Vision Demo on google play?
it will reach $100  Roll Eyes
That true! I think with 3.7M Circulating Supply and 4.4M Total Supply, it will to go 100-200$ on next time!

I do not understand the sudden rise in price. There wasn't any news announced, was there?

Or did GVT get mentioned in a youtube-video or tweet pherhaps?

A coin does not always need a news to rise, people just need to understand how undervalued it is

YES true and look over Twiter all talk ...also i think time for some big exchange is now...now GVT team will be even more motivated to work and post updates. its it..time to get more tokens..this is one of sucess ICO in 2017! i think big winner in rise...that 5% ico that Vitalik talk they will be sucess!
Genesis Vision (GVT)
$7.02 (92.08%)

nice...i tell you guys time to stock this token...do not forget its only 3.7 milion circulation supply and GVT not hit jet big exchange like bittrex,poloniex,kraken or bitfinex or some big korea exchange!
legendary
it will reach $100  Roll Eyes
That true! I think with 3.7M Circulating Supply and 4.4M Total Supply, it will to go 100-200$ on next time!

I do not understand the sudden rise in price. There wasn't any news announced, was there?

A coin does not always need a news to rise, people just need to understand how undervalued it is
legendary
It got from 3$ to 7$ in just a day!!

10$ coming tonight or tomorrow
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
it will reach $100  Roll Eyes

Activity: 2
Activity: 81
$10 is here $20 next day
refs your friends to buy more GVT..good project guys.
Activity: 13
Activity: 81
Activity: 34
This should get some peoples' attention. Great project.
Activity: 26
Activity: 13
This coin deserves 100 dollars.Next yearr mooon babyyyy
Pages:
Jump to: