Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 79. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Have you all seen the review by Hacked Finance ?

https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-genesis-vision/

we have a positive view of Genesis.  Grin Grin
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
$925,579 raised as of now! Way to go, almost reached the first million!

Since yesterday, it has increased by almost 100k. By the end of ICO, I think they will collect the required amount. Since the project is very promising, I'm interested to see how they will begin to function, the more there are some issues that I would like to clarify already with the system running.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Glad that I still see the funds raising.
I think we should be at 1M USD by the end of today witch is very good during everything that is going on.

Very curious where the project will end at.
Really hope they get the funds they diserve because this is a really good project!

I wonder, what was the soft cap for Genesis Vision? But as there is still plenty of time left, they will be fine anyways, at least after the money will come back to the altcoins.

I know that 33 million $$ is the hard cap but no idea about the soft cap or whether there is one. I dont think it will have any possibility of not reaching that hard cap.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I think we should be at 1M USD by the end of today witch is very good during everything that is going on.

Really hope they get the funds they diserve because this is a really good project!

I wonder, what was the soft cap for Genesis Vision? But as there is still plenty of time left, they will be fine anyways, at least after the money will come back to the altcoins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What is their hard cap? ICO running from October 15  to November 15... But may be they will raised hard cap early  Roll Eyes
Maximum ICO funding : $33,000,000 = 33,000,000 GVT ($1 = 1 GVT)

oh.. thank you) find this also aleady. They have nice strart, but it seems now people investing in Bitcoin for receive free bitgold.

I think the BITGOLD thing will become a drama just like all other forks made of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a giant, I don't think you can easily take that market domination of them without a load of NEW special features.

However I do think Genesis Vision will make it's ICO funding. Only 1 day and already a nice amount has been raised.
At least bch was a politycal move segwit vs big blocks,  btc gold is just useless we have btx already,  gpu mineable,  segwit and big blocks.  The real drama is for s2x
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
What is their hard cap? ICO running from October 15  to November 15... But may be they will raised hard cap early  Roll Eyes

oh.. thank you) find this also aleady. They have nice strart, but it seems now people investing in Bitcoin for receive free bitgold.

I think the BITGOLD thing will become a drama just like all other forks made of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a giant, I don't think you can easily take that market domination of them without a load of NEW special features.

However I do think Genesis Vision will make it's ICO funding. Only 1 day and already a nice amount has been raised.
BITGOLD seems like a serious scam... Anyway I'm rooting for Genesis Vision, nice dev team, active community and they raised almost $1m dollars so far  Cool
Merit: 263

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
So far Genesis Vision very good , more strategi and promotion on all social media
appreciate just keep on proggress , good jobs Genesis Vision
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
$925,579 raised as of now! Way to go, almost reached the first million!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Ooh I totally forgot I had contributed in the presale and now I need to buy 500$ to get those tokens, it's good I see it here.

How can you forget such an important thing! ITs good to be active on the forums Wink Good luck with the ICO! I see they already raised almost 1 miljon!
Activity: 154

Ico is running until 15 november? That is a long time for an ICO. I see that they are doing very well. They will hit cap for sure

yes, from October 15 to November 15. ICO just sturted 2 days ago, and 1 mounth left..

i hope the best for them! a pitty they dont have a partnership with napoleon. i would love to see that
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Ico is running until 15 november? That is a long time for an ICO. I see that they are doing very well. They will hit cap for sure

yes, from October 15 to November 15. ICO just sturted 2 days ago, and 1 mounth left..
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

it is pretty good that it runs until 15th november, when many btc user will sell of their btc and bitcoingold, there will be money available to buy in this tokens Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

I think there are ICOs that went even longer than that, gives time to more people to organize to invest in. There are way to many ICOs now days and you can easily miss the really good one if you are not very active.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
yes, the btc hodlers must be released after the two forks, so the altcoin community can gain strength again ><

plus, there is the eth fork coming too. there just too much motion in the cryptoworld going on now...

Its a good thing to see all this development. A slight downtrend is ok to have when you know that the system is going to be better. Lets see how the hard form affects running ICO's.

the positive point of all those forks and changes is, that the cryptoworld is developing even more and i think that everyone will gain a lot from it.

more acceptance in crypto = more investors in crypto = more projects fully invested = more rich investors made Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
yes, the btc hodlers must be released after the two forks, so the altcoin community can gain strength again ><

plus, there is the eth fork coming too. there just too much motion in the cryptoworld going on now...

Its a good thing to see all this development. A slight downtrend is ok to have when you know that the system is going to be better. Lets see how the hard form affects running ICO's.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

They will raise more as soon the forks happened!
This ICO will not be sold out before the forks so after the forks all the money will flow back to alts and ICO!

I have a high hopes for this project!
Great team and great platform!

I hope you're right, it's true that it's a difficult period for ICOs with the 2 forks of the BTC coming.

We all know that the fork will slow down the ICO, the project is already popular considering how much they collected when the ICO started, but we need to wait for November, when the ICO is out of the forks, so the money comes in Cheesy.

I hope we will not be disappointed, everyone seems to wait for November with anticipation.
I also hope that in November there will be a very strong growth of all coins, and ICO will make a big profit.
When this whole Bitcoin and Ethereum drama will be over all cryptocurrencies should receive some nice bull runs  Wink

Yes, too many forks right now. And people want new coins so they are not taking any alts and even selling their owns. Probably they are not participating icos like they did before. Tough time for icos and alts.
Pages:
Jump to: