Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 82. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Already collected $ 854741, this is still a good start to the ICO. I believe that by the end of the ICO the necessary amount will be collected. By the way, the fact that team tokens will be frozen for a year, this will positively affect the market price after the ICO.

well i bought some tokens at the ico and i will hodl them now >< thank me later if they hit 1$ and more Smiley

Good for you. It will surely hit at that rate sooner because this is a high quality project with talented people behind it.

this way of locking dev coins for a certain time is a good practice and tells about a good long term strategy
Vesting is always good strategy. This will prevent dumps and any irrational drops of price. Genesis Vision is definitely one of the best ICOs out there  Cool

Agree, imo Genesis vision is one of the most solid and well thought out project at the moment with an experienced team behind. 
Looking forward to their alpha release in 2018. I think that will be the time whan devs can show us what potential this token has.
Activity: 686
Investing in fixed price in usd, more profitable for investors, when ETH price is too high...

Really tricky at the moment, I hope better post-fork days, Usd fixed will bring us benefits. Mainly being an interesting project like Genesis Vision, I believe in the potential of the Team, I know they are ahead in many ways, it reassures me in my investment
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
Is it known already, if any excellent name is going to be among the managers of some of the funds that will be available?
at the moment, i dont know if they have announced something in that way regarding a well known manager for the funds. maybe we will hear about it soon?
The funds will be supplied by the algorithm. We will create it on thedevelopment stage.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Already collected $ 854741, this is still a good start to the ICO. I believe that by the end of the ICO the necessary amount will be collected. By the way, the fact that team tokens will be frozen for a year, this will positively affect the market price after the ICO.

well i bought some tokens at the ico and i will hodl them now >< thank me later if they hit 1$ and more Smiley

Good for you. It will surely hit at that rate sooner because this is a high quality project with talented people behind it.

this way of locking dev coins for a certain time is a good practice and tells about a good long term strategy
Vesting is always good strategy. This will prevent dumps and any irrational drops of price. Genesis Vision is definitely one of the best ICOs out there  Cool

Agree, imo Genesis vision is one of the most solid and well thought out project at the moment with an experienced team behind. 
Merit: 250

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
it is time to invest. 20% discount. nice project and solid team
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Investing in fixed price in usd, more profitable for investors, when ETH price is too high...
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This is an ICO for traders, isn't it? You know what I think? This ICO gives you token based on $ price (1 gvt = $1), if I invest 10 eth right now I get 3300 (3960 with bonus) tokens, when ETH will touch a new ATH (and I'm very positive on this) maybe we will see more investements. My 2 cents.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Yes it Is a pretty good start for the ico, more than 800k is a very nice start. And remember that the market is a bit hard these days and it will go better in few days. I think genesis vision will continue to raise money and even a lot of money.
Nothing can stop a very good project and these days, investors are already smart enough to figure out a good project and this one is an example of that good project nowadays.
They also get a lot of media coverage which will help to push the ICO to hard cap.
I think it makes sense to invest in this project now,
because there are less than 40 hours left to get a bonus of 20% - for large investors this is a significant increase
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...
But I'm sure without the forks it would be much higher!!

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).
After the forks more money will be flowing towards this ICO Smiley

How much has been raised for the moment ?

You can see progress on their site. They have counter
Total raised $788,006

I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

Their counter on their main page of site. They raised 861k $ already, and 1.5 days left for 20% bonus.
Activity: 392
Yes it Is a pretty good start for the ico, more than 800k is a very nice start. And remember that the market is a bit hard these days and it will go better in few days. I think genesis vision will continue to raise money and even a lot of money.
Nothing can stop a very good project and these days, investors are already smart enough to figure out a good project and this one is an example of that good project nowadays.
They also get a lot of media coverage which will help to push the ICO to hard cap.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500
Very promising project and the list of advisors as well. But I wonder, seems like 90% of team consist of russian speaking people. Why on earth you have only Chinese and English version of site? I don't have problems with this fact, but this still makes me smile  Grin
We initially did not target our marketing to the Russian segment because the marketing, which we do all over the world is not suitable for Russia.

Russia is such a different culture it needs a different marketing campaign. I was reading a study that people from Mainland Denmark and the people from the island of Copenhagen have completely different
risk money management and need different marketings. This is 2 spots in a small country, imagine the difference that cultures can have all over the world

It's good to see that the Genesis team are savvy enough to know that there are different marketing strategies required for different cultures/countries. It still is a shame that Russia was left out of the initial marketing; I'm guessing it was due to a lack of resources, but it will definitely be important to attract investors from this and other countries.

It's somehow ironic that the Genesis Vision team is mainly from Russia, but Russia was left out of the initial marketing  Wink But I wouldn't put Russia in the focus of such a cryptocurrency platform either. It will catch up later, no doubt.
Hmm... why do many people have prejudice with developer from Russia?
As far as I know, Russia is one of countries has a lot of good programmers, but behind that, this country also has a lot of hackers Grin.
Maybe, those people just care Russian hackers and forget others.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

They will raise more as soon the forks happened!
This ICO will not be sold out before the forks so after the forks all the money will flow back to alts and ICO!

I have a high hopes for this project!
Great team and great platform!
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

well, if it hits the exchange with 1$, i will be happy more than i am right now Smiley and plan a new vacation trip for the family ><
Activity: 294
ICO is running real good! Never thought it would do so well because of all the FUD about upcoming forks...
But I'm sure without the forks it would be much higher!!

People are waiting until the forks happend to get the free money (they think they will have free money).
After the forks more money will be flowing towards this ICO Smiley

How much has been raised for the moment ?

You can see progress on their site. They have counter
Total raised $788,006

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

i also bought some and it was best decision i made time to HODL
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
I with Genesis from the very beginning, from the very first day of the announcement. I believed in this project and was not mistaken. Guys, you're done well.  Wink
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ICO aint running so fast but thats what we all expected.
Ethereum fork is today and Bitcoin fork in the following weeks, ... not much people are investing now in ICO's.

Still +800k raised in one day! Thats impressive!
The total amount is already a nice start for this project. Great work team

I don't see a problem if it's not sold out in 3 hours. They made a nice amount of money already, getting more and more every hour. Sometimes the overhyped ICOs are more problematic in the end.

A pretty decent start for the ICO. I would say let the managers trade some and increase the ICO bankroll Cheesy

Interesting that I remembered there was more than 2 million Usd demand on pre-ico options and we had only 800 for now. For option, they paid %5 of the amount.

Probably they are not rushing to buy it.

That's what I've been wondering too, but yes, option holders don't need to hurry, they'll get their 30% bonus no matter when they invest.
Pages:
Jump to: