Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 80. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
yes, the btc hodlers must be released after the two forks, so the altcoin community can gain strength again ><

plus, there is the eth fork coming too. there just too much motion in the cryptoworld going on now...
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

They will raise more as soon the forks happened!
This ICO will not be sold out before the forks so after the forks all the money will flow back to alts and ICO!

I have a high hopes for this project!
Great team and great platform!

I hope you're right, it's true that it's a difficult period for ICOs with the 2 forks of the BTC coming.

We all know that the fork will slow down the ICO, the project is already popular considering how much they collected when the ICO started, but we need to wait for November, when the ICO is out of the forks, so the money comes in Cheesy.

I hope we will not be disappointed, everyone seems to wait for November with anticipation.
I also hope that in November there will be a very strong growth of all coins, and ICO will make a big profit.

The growth will come after the forks are over, and with it again the ICO investors.

agreed, there's too much going on in the crypto space right now. once things settle down we'll be able to get back on track
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I was looking for it and did not find it. Thank you for the information. I hope they will raise more  Smiley

This ICO will not be sold out before the forks so after the forks all the money will flow back to alts and ICO!

I hope you're right, it's true that it's a difficult period for ICOs with the 2 forks of the BTC coming.

We all know that the fork will slow down the ICO, the project is already popular considering how much they collected when the ICO started, but we need to wait for November, when the ICO is out of the forks, so the money comes in Cheesy.

I hope we will not be disappointed, everyone seems to wait for November with anticipation.
I also hope that in November there will be a very strong growth of all coins, and ICO will make a big profit.

The growth will come after the forks are over, and with it again the ICO investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
keep on proggress crowdasale so far i think GenesisVision its fast for raise,
 i hope soft cap and hard cap its can to raise .

they will reach their soft cap and then some, especially when the forks of BTC ends, then money will get back to alts and ICOs, so don't despair, at these times this is normal, in November we will see this rising faster you'll see Cheesy.

really amazing progress going on. i think this is best time to invest more on genesis vision project. this gonna complete hardcap very soon. now time is opportunity.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
One of the main problems with brokerage agencies is that they often lack transparency and sometimes they take advantage of the lack of visibility on their actions by their clients, to take advantage of them to rip them off, for this reason these attitudes have broken the general confidence that their customers wore and many their backs, the problem is that they had no alternative. Now customers have a solution to make money through brokers in total transparency

This, we need more of these project where everything can be tracked and accounted for. If i invest my money i want to be able to see where they are and how they are invested at any time, here its possible
Activity: 350

they will reach their soft cap and then some, especially when the forks of BTC ends, then money will get back to alts and ICOs, so don't despair, at these times this is normal, in November we will see this rising faster you'll see Cheesy.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
in my opinion  Genesis vision is top 10 ICO in Q4 2017. active team and nice concept.
I think that you are right. Just the first-day open sale, Genesis Vision has received over $890,000. With this speed, I believe this Project will get $33,000,000 target soon.  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
in my opinion  Genesis vision is top 10 ICO in Q4 2017. active team and nice concept.
Activity: 168
The platform directly connects brokers, investors and exchanges on a decentralized platform in order to enable them to centralize their informations in complete transparency.
Activity: 686

When this whole Bitcoin and Ethereum drama will be over all cryptocurrencies should receive some nice bull runs  Wink

That is what we all are expecting to happen. It could go either way though.
For me ETH can rise some more, so Genesis Vision will have some more liquidity to work with Smiley
This would be spectacular for our investments in the future, Genesis Vision has everything prepared for every moment and this shows control over the most adverse situations, I hope to see in a Top 20 with ease, I believe it has potential for this or beyond
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

When this whole Bitcoin and Ethereum drama will be over all cryptocurrencies should receive some nice bull runs  Wink

That is what we all are expecting to happen. It could go either way though.
For me ETH can rise some more, so Genesis Vision will have some more liquidity to work with Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Already collected $ 854741, this is still a good start to the ICO. I believe that by the end of the ICO the necessary amount will be collected. By the way, the fact that team tokens will be frozen for a year, this will positively affect the market price after the ICO.

well i bought some tokens at the ico and i will hodl them now >< thank me later if they hit 1$ and more Smiley

Good for you. It will surely hit at that rate sooner because this is a high quality project with talented people behind it.

well, if it hits the exchange with 1$, i will be happy more than i am right now Smiley and plan a new vacation trip for the family ><

You might as well consider giving us a tip. Lol, just joking Smiley. Setting it aside, I have no doubt this project will also become a very valuable asset for crypto investors.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Already collected $ 854741, this is still a good start to the ICO. I believe that by the end of the ICO the necessary amount will be collected. By the way, the fact that team tokens will be frozen for a year, this will positively affect the market price after the ICO.

where i can see addres to collect in ico selling
in ico site iam not found
Activity: 518

Activity: 117
Merit: 11
Ooh I totally forgot I had contributed in the presale and now I need to buy 500$ to get those tokens, it's good I see it here.
Activity: 182
One of the main problems with brokerage agencies is that they often lack transparency and sometimes they take advantage of the lack of visibility on their actions by their clients, to take advantage of them to rip them off, for this reason these attitudes have broken the general confidence that their customers wore and many their backs, the problem is that they had no alternative. Now customers have a solution to make money through brokers in total transparency
Activity: 490
What is their hard cap? ICO running from October 15  to November 15... But may be they will raised hard cap early  Roll Eyes
Maximum ICO funding : $33,000,000 = 33,000,000 GVT ($1 = 1 GVT)
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Just found this. Very interesting project! Own internal exchange, and full transparency granted to everyday investors Smiley Proper use of the blockchain taechology. I will be looking how this will unfold
I agree, Genesis Vision is very promising project, there are very few such now - as we see the team regularly uploads some news, they are surely waiting for success
Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: