Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 90. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Good news, it seems, that Charlie Shrem have a huge skills. He is an advisor only? Or he will help with development here also?
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Great to hear that you guys are still working on the team and expanding the knowledge.
This means you guys really want this project to succeed and I'm sure it will.

Today is the day!
Cant wait to take part of this ICO!

Good luck to everyone
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

who is this guy? little bit more info would be nice ><"

anyways, today is ico day and i am ready to invest some eth on this Smiley but i am not a whale ><
Yep, they could link at least he's linkedin profile or add some short description of him
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Anyone participated in the presale, be aware that our options is only guaranted for the 24h first hours so better decide Before that on how to proceed. This was the first ICO which utilised such a great mechanism and from an Investor standpoint i Think its great.

The presale option part is kind of interesting.
I have never seen it like this before, but it does help provide everyone a fairer shot at getting the tokens.
To think they actually spent time to fix an issue nobody bothered since ico conception needs mentioning.
I am impressed. Good project!
That`s what small investors need a fair shot to every ICO they found worth investing for, and with the interview with Charlie it boosted the credibility and prove that this will be a good investment in the future.

Yes this will bring a lot of investors joining this ico. Im also thinking myself about putting on it a little more than i anticipated
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Anyone participated in the presale, be aware that our options is only guaranted for the 24h first hours so better decide Before that on how to proceed. This was the first ICO which utilised such a great mechanism and from an Investor standpoint i Think its great.

I have never seen it like this before, but it does help provide everyone a fairer shot at getting the tokens.
To think they actually spent time to fix an issue nobody bothered since ico conception needs mentioning.
That`s what small investors need a fair shot to every ICO they found worth investing for, and with the interview with Charlie it boosted the credibility and prove that this will be a good investment in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This is a nice interview with Charlie Shrem https://cointelegraph.com/news/charlie-shrem-hold-at-least-10-bitcoins-can-buy-house-in-30-years
It's good for Genesis Vision to have a man whit that vision on board
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Nice you got Charlie Shrem on board. I like the guy and what has been doing for Bitcoin. Imo this is going to bring serious attention, congratulations.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!

We want to introduce one of our advisers - Charlie Shrem!  

Charlie Shrem is an entrepreneur and bitcoin advocate. Charlie is founder of the Bitcoin Foundation (Vice-Chairman 2012 to 2014), and worked on the standardization, protection and promotion of Bitcoin.  He co-founded the now-defunct startup company BitInstant, and is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, formerly serving as vice chairman. In 2017, he joined Jaxx as its director of business and community development.

Charlie  continues to participate in industry panels and providing context for various news outlets who are beginning to report on digital currency.
He is fascinated by all things Bitcoin and enjoys meeting like-minded people.

Good news that they are extending their advisory panel with well renowed people. Now only three hours left until the crowdsale launches.
Nice, big news right before the ICO starts.
Well done sir ! good strategy  Grin
Activity: 364
Activity: 588

Wow! Charlie Shrem is on board as an advisor! This is huge news just before ICO starts in 4 hours! Very good marketing Genesis Vision.

yeah, this is what the project needed to give it a boost. I'm optimistic about this now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Wow, i watched this guy on Netflix documentary. Great move to convince him for joining the team.
Activity: 364
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!

Charlie Shrem is an entrepreneur and bitcoin advocate. Charlie is founder of the Bitcoin Foundation (Vice-Chairman 2012 to 2014), and worked on the standardization, protection and promotion of Bitcoin.  He co-founded the now-defunct startup company BitInstant, and is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, formerly serving as vice chairman. In 2017, he joined Jaxx as its director of business and community development.

Charlie  continues to participate in industry panels and providing context for various news outlets who are beginning to report on digital currency.

Good news that they are extending their advisory panel with well renowed people. Now only three hours left until the crowdsale launches.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Wow! Charlie Shrem is on board as an advisor! This is huge news just before ICO starts in 4 hours! Very good marketing Genesis Vision.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Good project but it will take some time for it reach it full potential. Investing in ICOS are very tricky, I will rather wait for it come on the exchange before I jump in. Good luck!!!!

It's not always like that. There are a lot of ICO's which are sold-out nearly instantaneous .. when those tokens/coins hit the exchanges they always have a much higher value then during ICO time.
Therefore I do always to to buy-in on high profile ICO's Smiley
Genesis Vision is also a high profile one imho
If the coins are sold out by ICO within a few hours then I agree with you, the coin on the exchange will grow in price.

Good points, for instant roi point of view, but in this case people might actually want to invest in managers instead of flipping to another ico. Surely some will flip as always, but surely most of us see this as an long term investing and seek for good managers.

This project has the perfect timing, investors portfolios are getting a larger and there is a need to manage them efficiently.
Activity: 210
This is one that shows a lot of promise. It's also good to see people like Charlie Shree joining the team. Looking forward to the ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Welcome Mr. Shrem. Nice to see your team growing with experienced people.
Activity: 196
As an investor, will there be an minimum amount of coins/fiat i have to invest?
Also will the profit been payed in the same currency which it was invested?
Activity: 392
Was there announced any collaboration between this project and those that try to do identity management on Ethereum (like uPort)?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

who is this guy? little bit more info would be nice ><"

anyways, today is ico day and i am ready to invest some eth on this Smiley but i am not a whale ><
Pages:
Jump to: