Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 89. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 520
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!

We want to introduce one of our advisers - Charlie Shrem!  

Charlie Shrem is an entrepreneur and bitcoin advocate. Charlie is founder of the Bitcoin Foundation (Vice-Chairman 2012 to 2014), and worked on the standardization, protection and promotion of Bitcoin.  He co-founded the now-defunct startup company BitInstant, and is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, formerly serving as vice chairman. In 2017, he joined Jaxx as its director of business and community development.

Charlie  continues to participate in industry panels and providing context for various news outlets who are beginning to report on digital currency.
He is fascinated by all things Bitcoin and enjoys meeting like-minded people.

Good news that they are extending their advisory panel with well renowed people. Now only three hours left until the crowdsale launches.
Nice, big news right before the ICO starts.
Well done sir ! good strategy  Grin

Indeed, Charlie Shrem is a wise and strategic addition to the Genesis Vision project, adding such talent would surely boost the teams capability to push through with the project.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
ICO has gone live !

And made a great start?

ICO status: 72,91% complete

I am out can't check but wow, what a start. I hope I can catch before it finishes.

its not 72,91% complete, its only a few percent
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
ICO has gone live !

And made a great start?

I am out can't check but wow, what a start. I hope I can catch before it finishes.

Don't know where you're getting that percentage, there's no percentage in the website, only number I see is $257,009 total raised so far

There is a scam site, i checked it with mobile by accident.

for ico this is the true adress: https://ico.genesis.vision/

Don't enter the "geresis vision" website it is scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Is that announcement about Charlie Shrem joining the Genesis Vision team real or is it April 1st?

I cannot believe it Shocked

Here is Charlie Shrem testing the world's first Bitcoin ASIC:

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Ico just started and they raised
Total raised $258,533

This means, that they raised 258k usd? Right? Or 258 usd?  Huh
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
ICO has gone live !

And made a great start?

Don't know where you're getting that percentage, there's no percentage in the website, only number I see is $257,009 total raised so far
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
ICO has gone live !

And made a great start?

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!

Charlie Shrem is an entrepreneur and bitcoin advocate. Charlie is founder of the Bitcoin Foundation (Vice-Chairman 2012 to 2014), and worked on the standardization, protection and promotion of Bitcoin.  He co-founded the now-defunct startup company BitInstant, and is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, formerly serving as vice chairman. In 2017, he joined Jaxx as its director of business and community development.

Charlie  continues to participate in industry panels and providing context for various news outlets who are beginning to report on digital currency.

Good news that they are extending their advisory panel with well renowed people. Now only three hours left until the crowdsale launches.

Genesis project must indeed be a very good project. Getting good people on board to steer the project is a right step.
Also I noticed many projects with "valuable" person on board tends to do very well.
Even good projects like Omisego became far more valuable than it actually is with Vitalik onboard.
This ICO would have been another crazy frenzy if not for the project dev foresight.
if this project will be supported of this person, then I'm sure that they have a bright future. Genesis Vision will become a reliable platform for the trust management
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
Wow, i watched this guy on Netflix documentary. Great move to convince him for joining the team.

was it banking on bitcoin? I really liked that documentary. You should read ''digital gold'' from Nathaniel Popper. It has got so much inside information, its crazy. You read a lot of satoshis first posts Smiley and also see Charlie Shrem ofcourse. I really felt so sorry that he had to go to jail. I thought it was not fair. Happy to see him happily married now and on board as an advisor for Genesis Vision.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy

Genesis project must indeed be a very good project. Getting good people on board to steer the project is a right step.
Also I noticed many projects with "valuable" person on board tends to do very well.
Even good projects like Omisego became far more valuable than it actually is with Vitalik onboard.
This ICO would have been another crazy frenzy if not for the project dev foresight.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

who is this guy? little bit more info would be nice ><"

anyways, today is ico day and i am ready to invest some eth on this Smiley but i am not a whale ><
Yep, they could link at least he's linkedin profile or add some short description of him

He was the CEO of Bitinstant. One of the first very big BTC companies. He is a big part of the book "digital gold" , good read
A very experienced advisor who is well known in the crypto world. Genesis will profit from the knowledge of him.

now i have googled him too, thanks for the informations @all

well, this means, we have to buy this token for sure then Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have just joined your ICO and invested, I am really hopeful of your project
Best of luck with the Development! 
I look forward to a great project..
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project ico is really soon ,community become strong day by day , hope the movement of ico will success.
Activity: 392
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!  https://genesis.vision/

anyways, today is ico day and i am ready to invest some eth on this Smiley but i am not a whale ><
Yep, they could link at least he's linkedin profile or add some short description of him

He was the CEO of Bitinstant. One of the first very big BTC companies. He is a big part of the book "digital gold" , good read
A very experienced advisor who is well known in the crypto world. Genesis will profit from the knowledge of him.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Wow, i watched this guy on Netflix documentary. Great move to convince him for joining the team.

There is a documentary of him on Netflix? I need to watch that asap

He was referring to "Banking on Bitcoin" documentary, you should take a look at it, It's a very good one, one of the best out there talking about BTC and blockchains

What, Charlie Shrem on board of Genesis Vision!? That's pretty cool... and  perfect timing of the announcement just at start of ICO  Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

That is an amazing news. A great addition to the team with outstanding experience. This will with no doubt attract more investors during ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

He was referring to "Banking on Bitcoin" documentary, you should take a look at it, It's a very good one, one of the best out there talking about BTC and blockchains
Activity: 154

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

Pages:
Jump to: