Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Genesis Vision - Decentralized platform for the trust management - page 91. (Read 79758 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I think, not every manager must have opportunity to issued  their own tokens. Only trusted members. Because, there is will be a lot of scammers. Manager can invest 1000$ and sold tokens for 100k$. Or they must trading only with existing tokens, not owns
Manager couldnt do that if he didnt get any profit from his trades which means there is no way to scam with that 1000$.

No, I'm talking about theirs own tokens. I think, managers must have have a trust, before create their own tokens
I agree, any manager must first pass the test of time - show what he is capable of, how skillfully he can trade.
in this way gradually to increasing for them money turnover
oom
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
The next step in Financial Markets evolution
We are excited to bring Charlie Shrem aboard and look forward to the synergies we can create working together!

We want to introduce one of our advisers - Charlie Shrem!  

Charlie Shrem is an entrepreneur and bitcoin advocate. Charlie is founder of the Bitcoin Foundation (Vice-Chairman 2012 to 2014), and worked on the standardization, protection and promotion of Bitcoin.  He co-founded the now-defunct startup company BitInstant, and is a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation, formerly serving as vice chairman. In 2017, he joined Jaxx as its director of business and community development.

Charlie  continues to participate in industry panels and providing context for various news outlets who are beginning to report on digital currency.
He is fascinated by all things Bitcoin and enjoys meeting like-minded people.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I think, not every manager must have opportunity to issued  their own tokens. Only trusted members. Because, there is will be a lot of scammers. Manager can invest 1000$ and sold tokens for 100k$. Or they must trading only with existing tokens, not owns
Manager couldnt do that if he didnt get any profit from his trades which means there is no way to scam with that 1000$.

No, I'm talking about theirs own tokens. I think, managers must have have a trust, before create their own tokens
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Everyone is getting excited!
This ICO is just around the corner!

I'm not the only one who is ready to invest in this project.
Come'on guys keep spreading the word and talk about this great project. The more investors are behind there computer tomorrow the better Cheesy

Lets hope the forks do not hinder this ICO, is a good project and I'm sure a lot of people would like to use it to get profits, personally i may get to apply for manager, I'm not that good, but with bots, I could get a decent amount of profits in the middle term, and considering NaPoleonX will launch next year, it will help improve my strategies Cheesy.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
Everyone is getting excited!
This ICO is just around the corner!

I'm not the only one who is ready to invest in this project.
Come'on guys keep spreading the word and talk about this great project. The more investors are behind there computer tomorrow the better Cheesy

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Good project but it will take some time for it reach it full potential. Investing in ICOS are very tricky, I will rather wait for it come on the exchange before I jump in. Good luck!!!!

It's not always like that. There are a lot of ICO's which are sold-out nearly instantaneous .. when those tokens/coins hit the exchanges they always have a much higher value then during ICO time.
Therefore I do always to to buy-in on high profile ICO's Smiley
Genesis Vision is also a high profile one imho
If the coins are sold out by ICO within a few hours then I agree with you, the coin on the exchange will grow in price.

Good points, for instant roi point of view, but in this case people might actually want to invest in managers instead of flipping to another ico. Surely some will flip as always, but surely most of us see this as an long term investing and seek for good managers.
Activity: 518

TOKEN SALE START TIME IS COMING SOON!

We present you guides for investing in our project.

If you are an option-holder read
https://medium.com/@GenesisVision/how-to-execute-genesis-vision-options-c7d3afaaa7bb  

If you are investing for the first time read
https://blog.genesis.vision/how-to-invest-for-ico-d5ea25249ee

Looking forward to the start of the ICO tomorrow. I hope that people will invest in your ICO instead of pushing bitcoin to a new all-time high.

Yeah, it can go both ways, good luck everyone. Then again, Eth is still not flying, maybe they are smart and use this to double their portfolio

Thanks for linking this, perfect tutorial which explains my question about excersising options.
Indeed very nice tutorial. I just can't wait to start of Genesis Vision ICO!  Wink
Activity: 420
Good project but it will take some time for it reach it full potential. Investing in ICOS are very tricky, I will rather wait for it come on the exchange before I jump in. Good luck!!!!

It's not always like that. There are a lot of ICO's which are sold-out nearly instantaneous .. when those tokens/coins hit the exchanges they always have a much higher value then during ICO time.
If the coins are sold out by ICO within a few hours then I agree with you, the coin on the exchange will grow in price.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

I agree, a lot of ICOs are offering to investors their token in presale, and this offer a good starting point for their project success.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

You are right about ICOs being a tricky. I have seen some token dip below the their initial price shortly after conclusion of the ICO, while other tokens went to the moon.
Activity: 364

https://medium.com/@GenesisVision/how-to-execute-genesis-vision-options-c7d3afaaa7bb  

Looking forward to the start of the ICO tomorrow. I hope that people will invest in your ICO instead of pushing bitcoin to a new all-time high.

Yeah, it can go both ways, good luck everyone. Then again, Eth is still not flying, maybe they are smart and use this to double their portfolio

Thanks for linking this, perfect tutorial which explains my question about excersising options.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Very nice to have an article talking about genesis vision right before the ico. The start is really soon and the hype is really huge, I really impatient to see the things start ad how fast the project will raise money. Be ready, the ico is pretty near.

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 392

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
There is one question that I would like to clarify: If a manager makes a security deposit of $1000 and issues his manager coins that sells investors for $1000 (in an equivalent), then what is the benefit to him at all? Why should he trade for investors' profits, if he can trade himself for his $1000 value? So, the manager will release his coins and sell them for a large amount, for example, for $10000. Then why should he trade, if he can just take this amount himself?

A manager can't just decide what the value of his coins will be, coins have to be worth something in order to be sold. He puts in $1000 as a sort of security deposit and you're right, coins are issued for this amount, but the value of his coins will depend on his performance. If the performance is low, these coins can't be worth $10 000.
Managers trade for commission, they get management fee and fee from profits, that's the point. The better you perform, the higher commissions you get.

If I am a manager, I give my $1000, I get a profit (on my own money) and give all my profits to investors, and get a small percentage for my work. Why do I need investors, if I have this $1000 and all the profits I can take myself? Here everything is not clear, I do not see why I should be a manager. The only answer is that the manager attracts a lot more money from investors for his $1000, which means that he sells his coins for a sum that exceeds his $1000

You need investors, because there is a clear difference in what you can earn having just $1000 or $10 000 or even $100 000. Go to any bank and check interest rates for $1000 or for $10 000 and see the difference. Or else, following your logic, why would we have trust funds or mutual funds at all?
It you have just $1000 and you only manage your own money, then you retain all the profits by yourself, but if you also have investors, you divide profits proportionally, giving a chuck of money to yourself, you don't give it all away.
A manager does not attract investors because he has $1000, he attracts investors because of his abilities to make higher profits for each $1000 invested. The better he is at that, the higher his coin is worth, you're right here.

There are only two options: 1. The manager contributed 1000 and sold coins to investors at 1000. He no longer has any coins and he can not issue additional coins, as it is forbidden. Then it brings profit to investors and receives a small percentage. His coins are becoming more expensive, but it does not make sense for him, since he has not had any coins for a long time. He's just a slave to investors.
2. Manager contributed 1000 and sells coins for 10,000. Then he tells investors goodbye.

Okay, let's leave this question. They will start the system, and we'll see how it works.
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that for the ICO you can send ETH from exchanges but can't find it anymore. Can dev or someone else confirm, please?

This is what I got from the site :

"You can send currencies from an exchange. Please, specify the address of your ETH wallet to receive your tokens after the payment process, because the receipt of tokens is not possible to exchange wallet."

It is very straightforward, you can send eth from everywhere but to receive the tokens you have to specify your Erc20 compatible address!

So you can use different address for receiving tokens then that you use to send them? Since obviously you can't get tokens to your exchange eth address.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Meet the new article from our author Crowd Conscious
https://blog.genesis.vision/genesis-vision-ico-launch-is-tomorrow-investor-call-to-action-111f42909b31

Nice summary of the whitepaper. I do not really understand this line though:

“Mechanisms of interaction” are the specific process the leadership team aims to innovate.

Anyway. Good luck with the start of the ICO tomorrow!
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
The next step in Financial Markets evolution

Pages:
Jump to: