Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 27. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I tried the app some time ago is quite nice and functional, i was trying it in guest mode.
Is there some plan to change the colors? i don't know if its just me but the all black is not extremely appealing, but perhaps its just me.

At the moment there are services where you can spend tokens, you can get even some coaching for clash royale. Smiley
Then there are also events you can attend with prices in tokens, some are even free to join.

I see that clash royale its quite popular and wonder what will be the next game to target, if there already some idea about it?

I like the dark colors Smiley
Gives it more power! Gizer is doing great.

They dont wait until the ICO is over, they are already working hard! Great team
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Gizer announced partnership with some VR project  Roll Eyes
https://media.gazecoin.io/blog

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.

VR in it's current incarnation is just a gimmick for now. when the technology develops, with full body motion. then it will be good.
Activity: 392

Great news, I never heard about gazecoin but trying to be in vr world is a good thing for gizer. Besides partnerships always bring more interest to icos.
VR is the future. This market will grow a lot in the next years. It's nice that GIZER doesn't miss that train.
Activity: 294
I tried the app some time ago is quite nice and functional, i was trying it in guest mode.
Is there some plan to change the colors? i don't know if its just me but the all black is not extremely appealing, but perhaps its just me.

At the moment there are services where you can spend tokens, you can get even some coaching for clash royale. Smiley
Then there are also events you can attend with prices in tokens, some are even free to join.

I see that clash royale its quite popular and wonder what will be the next game to target, if there already some idea about it?

nice, so the dev already implemented the tokens for use in their app.

I did not even know an app was available. I'm gonna test this on an S8.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 392

great news! some of you might know vibehub this was a very successful ico in sept! it went moon so VR is a thing

Thats definitely a good news. Eye tracking in VR is the next generation gaming technology, people are already excited about it and Gizer will get more hype with this.

I am always very skeptical when it comes to VR. I am unsure if the world is ready within the next few years, and unsure if the technology will be up to standards. But will keep an close eye on the VR partnership of Gizer!

great news ,integration of resources within the game industry an develop together.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.

Yeah i tihnk so too
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
The partnership with bazoo is really nice, it’s so great for the visibility and the future of gizer. Mobile esport start to be very popular, like for clash royal. Gizer will build a really huge platform for gamers.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0

Did someone try to join any of their tournaments? I used to play clash royal but dont have it anymore, is it all automated system or you need to input some manual data?
Is Gizer organizing all those events or users are already creating them on their platform?
Yes, pretty much everything is automated, easy and straightforward. At the same time there are many different variables that can be customized, as the name of the event, the image of the event, the location if there's any, adding a stream channel url, a website as well as having exact hour of the event and many other features.

Most of the events right now are created by our community. We do, however, help incentivize the community by creating some special events like the $50 Bazoo Blast event a couple of days ago.

Did someone try to join any of their tournaments? I used to play clash royal but dont have it anymore, is it all automated system or you need to input some manual data?
Is Gizer organizing all those events or users are already creating them on their platform?

I think this is a plus points to Gizer. Regardless whether the design is not that good yet (of the app) or it's too data heavy, at least they already have a working product. Stuff like this is a building block of a successful product launch. At least they will not start from the very beginning where they still have to develop their app!

But of course, the color, UX/UI design and the lightweightness of the app are also important. But having a working product already gave Gizer a plus points for me.
We are listening to our community. We are solving bugs each day and with a full time designer and developers on both the iOS and Android side, the app is going to look better and improve constantly.

The in-app currency is called Boost, at the moment tokens are not a part of the app.

The Gizer App has been pretty popular for our partners mobile eSports game Bazoo as well. Other recent tournaments on the app have been for games such as LoL, Fifa and Call of Duty.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

great news! some of you might know vibehub this was a very successful ico in sept! it went moon so VR is a thing

Thats definitely a good news. Eye tracking in VR is the next generation gaming technology, people are already excited about it and Gizer will get more hype with this.
i like vr technology from always,is a very good partnership and news and at the same time is a great publicity for gizer platform,clash royale is very polular and there are nice events on gizer,keep it up...
Activity: 154

I am always very skeptical when it comes to VR. I am unsure if the world is ready within the next few years, and unsure if the technology will be up to standards. But will keep an close eye on the VR partnership of Gizer!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

When an ICO project partners with another project is a sign that the team has a clear path to follow and a target to achieve. Congrats and keep up the good work!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
"It shows that gamers worldwide will generate a total of $99.6 billion in revenues in 2016, up 8.5% compared to 2015. For the first time, mobile gaming will take a larger share than PC with $36.9 billion, up 21.3% globally. APAC continues to dominate worldwide, accounting for 47% of the market. China alone accounts for one-quarter of all global game revenues. Newzoo expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of +6.6% toward 2019, eventually reaching $118.6 billion with mobile gaming at $52.5 billion"

I would say gaming  is pretty big ye Cheesy

What is the source of this? I am really surprised that mobile gaming already surpassed PC. But with Asians dominating the gaming market, you really dont know where is gonna turn next.

https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/global-games-market-reaches-99-6-billion-2016-mobile-generating-37/
Really? Lol I don't want to bash on mobile gamers but real gamers play on PC and consoles Grin, that's why olympic commetee is going to add e-sports to olympionic games, I dont think they'll add mobile games at all

It a known fact that hardcore gamers play on PC, but with the rise of mobile game development and mobile gamers, there is really a market for this project.

I think now a days most of the popular games being played in Mobile because whenever people are free they used to play mobile games only. So, I think with the Blockchain Gizer should be a platform for developing mobile games.
Investing in mobile games project will be the future. I think mobile gaming sector will grow in the future a lot. Many people like to play on their smartphone more than on a pc,..

Yeah, there are more mobile devices now compared to PC's worldwide and they are even more powerful than ever. That is why, the game development's thrust is concentrated on mobile platforms.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Activity: 588

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
There are a lot of coins already in the gaming industry that wants to utilize the use of Blockchain technology. And most of them we still have yet to know if they will succeed. And then we have Gizer. Gizer claimed that they will make their platform/network the truly Global Gaming Network. Where everyone, gamers, developers, enthusiasts, fans, businemen and investors gather together to create their own vision of their game. I wonder on the viability of this concept. Is this really possible? I'm not much of a gamer, but I used to play Final Fantasy and other arcade games. This concept is great, but I don't know if this will work. There are so many unforeseen variables that are in play. However, I haven't completely read the whitepaper so I'll still study it. But so far that's how I understand it.

I think that's the point. Gizer is somehow as the Linked for the gaming sector, and actually I think it's something which was not there so far, but could really work out. Esports is getting big and mobile gaming is getting more and more important, so I think this project could have a bright future, if it works out. I love Final Fantasy etc. but that's at the moment not their target group.

Oh, I see. I think the Fantasy sports, Esports betting and the mobile platform are getting all the rage now. With the introduction of FOOT (the coin), Unikrn, NeverDie, Skincoin, Gimli, Firstblood, and Skrilla. I've read that even Mark Cuban (who was a stout naysayer of cryptos is now becoming a little bit soft to this world) invested in it (Unikrn). So I think there is something in this that I'm still not seeing right now. And if they become the foreplayer in the sector of linking the masses and investors to the world of Esports using blockchain. Then it would be nothing short of revolutionary. But they have to carve their niche in this market, because this market seems becoming a little bit crowded every day. Just take a look on some of the coins I mentioned, and they are not all of them!

You forgot Dmarket and GameFlip for the skins market. There's a lot of movement around e-sports and games in general, maybe e-sports will be added to 2020's olympic games
Activity: 294

I think this is a plus points to Gizer. Regardless whether the design is not that good yet (of the app) or it's too data heavy, at least they already have a working product. Stuff like this is a building block of a successful product launch. At least they will not start from the very beginning where they still have to develop their app!

But of course, the color, UX/UI design and the lightweightness of the app are also important. But having a working product already gave Gizer a plus points for me.
Activity: 154

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Pages:
Jump to: