Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO]🌟 GIZER - The Global Gaming Network 🌐 ► ICO 30th Nov. 🔥 - page 30. (Read 24478 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Here is the place to be, to centralize each event or tournament online, the players will be happy to have a new visibility on the match and thus be able to choose those who will like them the most.

I don't think centralization will be the future, but participation in any way is good business.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
Yes mobile gaming is a big market at the moment, a lot of people completely addict to clash royal or clash of clan for exemple. Gizer target mobile gamers, and gizer has a mobile app, I think it’s really great to be on this platform too not only on pc.

But the pc version will be just a positive boost in my opinion

Why? Most if not all PC gamers are on Steam. What does Gizer have to offer that Steam does not? By the way, Steam also has a mobile app.

Its a tournaments app
You will be able to create tournaments by your own very easy. Perfect for moba games. I think they should get in contact with famous players.

Most of it are very hard to reach out to, or they might just not reply, but im sure theyre on it, and they already got some big names
Activity: 168
Here is the place to be, to centralize each event or tournament online, the players will be happy to have a new visibility on the match and thus be able to choose those who will like them the most.
Activity: 392
Yes mobile gaming is a big market at the moment, a lot of people completely addict to clash royal or clash of clan for exemple. Gizer target mobile gamers, and gizer has a mobile app, I think it’s really great to be on this platform too not only on pc.

Why? Most if not all PC gamers are on Steam. What does Gizer have to offer that Steam does not? By the way, Steam also has a mobile app.

Its a tournaments app
You will be able to create tournaments by your own very easy. Perfect for moba games. I think they should get in contact with famous players.

Its a tournaments app
Activity: 392
"It shows that gamers worldwide will generate a total of $99.6 billion in revenues in 2016, up 8.5% compared to 2015. For the first time, mobile gaming will take a larger share than PC with $36.9 billion, up 21.3% globally. APAC continues to dominate worldwide, accounting for 47% of the market. China alone accounts for one-quarter of all global game revenues. Newzoo expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of +6.6% toward 2019, eventually reaching $118.6 billion with mobile gaming at $52.5 billion"

I would say gaming  is pretty big ye Cheesy

What is the source of this? I am really surprised that mobile gaming already surpassed PC. But with Asians dominating the gaming market, you really dont know where is gonna turn next.

https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/global-games-market-reaches-99-6-billion-2016-mobile-generating-37/
Really? Lol I don't want to bash on mobile gamers but real gamers play on PC and consoles Grin, that's why olympic commetee is going to add e-sports to olympionic games, I dont think they'll add mobile games at all

It a known fact that hardcore gamers play on PC, but with the rise of mobile game development and mobile gamers, there is really a market for this project.

I think now a days most of the popular games being played in Mobile because whenever people are free they used to play mobile games only. So, I think with the Blockchain Gizer should be a platform for developing mobile games.
Investing in mobile games project will be the future. I think mobile gaming sector will grow in the future a lot. Many people like to play on their smartphone more than on a pc,..
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

"It shows that gamers worldwide will generate a total of $99.6 billion in revenues in 2016, up 8.5% compared to 2015. For the first time, mobile gaming will take a larger share than PC with $36.9 billion, up 21.3% globally. APAC continues to dominate worldwide, accounting for 47% of the market. China alone accounts for one-quarter of all global game revenues. Newzoo expects the global market to grow at a CAGR of +6.6% toward 2019, eventually reaching $118.6 billion with mobile gaming at $52.5 billion"

What is the source of this? I am really surprised that mobile gaming already surpassed PC. But with Asians dominating the gaming market, you really dont know where is gonna turn next.

https://newzoo.com/insights/articles/global-games-market-reaches-99-6-billion-2016-mobile-generating-37/
Really? Lol I don't want to bash on mobile gamers but real gamers play on PC and consoles Grin, that's why olympic commetee is going to add e-sports to olympionic games, I dont think they'll add mobile games at all

It a known fact that hardcore gamers play on PC, but with the rise of mobile game development and mobile gamers, there is really a market for this project.

I think now a days most of the popular games being played in Mobile because whenever people are free they used to play mobile games only. So, I think with the Blockchain Gizer should be a platform for developing mobile games.

Yep their api will be available for mobile game developers too so its gonna be huge soon

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I just stated that I like more PC and console games, there's no problems about that for Gizer, they're gonna support all 3 platforms Wink

Gizer is going to be on PC and console too? I must have missed that. I thought it was just mobile. They going to have some tough competition on PC and console. I could kind of see it as a universal platform, but are there enough games that run on all platforms to take advantage of it?

They support games on all platforms, but the app is only on ios and android for now. Web version soon too, hopefully they will do console version in the future too. Web version soon, check their roadmap
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I just stated that I like more PC and console games, there's no problems about that for Gizer, they're gonna support all 3 platforms Wink

Gizer is going to be on PC and console too? I must have missed that. I thought it was just mobile. They going to have some tough competition on PC and console. I could kind of see it as a universal platform, but are there enough games that run on all platforms to take advantage of it?
Activity: 182
Video game companies will have the opportunity to promote their products to tournament participants, an ultra-precise target of communication that is most of the time on the same issues.

yeah nothing beats a fast game on mobile phones, when you are taking a smoke break at work, go to the toilet to dump, wait for the bus/train to come and so on Smiley

there is a huge market already Smiley
Exactly, there are many hardcore players who like to play in mobile games  Smiley

Just look at clash royale and the addicted players ahaha
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

yeah nothing beats a fast game on mobile phones, when you are taking a smoke break at work, go to the toilet to dump, wait for the bus/train to come and so on Smiley

Exactly, there are many hardcore players who like to play in mobile games  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: