Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global Property Platform! 4.3 ICOBench - The Next Rightmove! - page 6. (Read 1168 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Agent Not Needed - Peer to Peer Property Platform
We would like to announce and welcome our newest board advisor NickAyton , who is the founder of 21Million Project , Chainstarter and Chainstarter TV!

Nick is also a writer/author for CoinTelegraph and CryptoCoinsNews.

View Nick's CoinTelegraph articles here.
Hi i am interested in ANN.
What is different about you in comparison to other platforms like yourselves?
thanks.

Hi, What other platforms in particular? Most other property platforms are formed by estate agents or are for investing in property. We have built a property marketplace for individuals not agents. And we are not an estate agent, we are a software/tech company with the aim to resolve property industry problems with tech and replace many of the manual systems in the property transaction process with tech and software.
Great project..

Thanks Cheesy - We are working hard, it's going to revolutionise the property industry worldwide!
Activity: 21
thanks.
Activity: 114
Activity: 7
Tout ceci semble être un super projet Smiley
Activity: 30
Hello ANN,

it is said from your whitepaper that you will give traffic to each listing using social media..
How are you going to handle such multiple listing in facebook and in your platform?
Im curious.

Our marketing team will created targeted ads for new property listings on our platform.

At first we don't expect to have a huge amount of listings at one time so the process will be manual to begin with. Following on from that, our marketing strategy on social media is very specific and we will be building customised software to create the ads for us automatically or some social media such as facebook already have an api to assist with this which we will utilise. If there is a huge surge in property listings per day then the manual process won't be ideal for speed so we will look to build in a feature that creates an ad based on the information that a seller has provided for their property as they create their listing.

Let's look at this from a worst case scenario (which is actually the best case for the company), if we manage to get the combined number of listings yearly as the top estate agents have in the UK between March 1st 2016 -2017 (Page 9 in our whitepaper), that's 68,384 property listings.

Monthly that's roughly 5,699 property listings which is approximately 190 listings a day. If we divide that by a normal 8 hour working day, that's about 24 ads we would need to create per hour. That said, unlike estate agents, we aren't restricted to 8 hour working days, so even if this was a manual task, it would be possible for one person to create the ads manually let alone a team.

I hope I've answered your question. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Activity: 4
Hello ANN,

it is said from your whitepaper that you will give traffic to each listing using social media..
How are you going to handle such multiple listing in facebook and in your platform?
Im curious.
Do you have a working prototype?

Yes, you can view it here: www.agentnotneeded.com

We released it before launching our main token sale. Our company philosophy is to provide value first, hype second. The current platform version released is version 1.0 which currently has demo properties for users to test all the features that are fully working such as sending messages, booking viewing and making offers. Version 1.1 is going to be released over the next week which will have real properties.
Activity: 126
Do you have a working prototype?
I really see the big market on this project. Smiley It's a billion or trillion industry they are targeting.
Real estate is one of the top investment today and I can see great potential on this project.

My question is, how many percentage will your company get in each property being sold ?

We don't charge a percentage, instead we charge a fixed fee (listing fee) and we only charge it if a property successfully sells.
Activity: 4
I really see the big market on this project. Smiley It's a billion or trillion industry they are targeting.
Real estate is one of the top investment today and I can see great potential on this project.

My question is, how many percentage will your company get in each property being sold ?
Activity: 3
Hello. Where can I find Bounty spread sheet with accepted members of the bounty?

Hello, you would need to have submitted the bounty completion Google form found in the pinned message (URLS are not allowed here) after which you can PM the bounty manager on telegram to verify your participation.
So I live in the UK and as a renter I know exactly how difficult it is to get decent rental properties. The estate and lettings agents charge an absolute fortune for everything from checks to drawing up contracts.

This. Is. Needed.

The community is growing and the support and developers are very active and helpful in their social channels. I see this as being such an important technology in the future.

Exactly, and we are launching our rental solution in Q3 of this year and instead of having to pay multiple times for credit checks with each agency, you just pay for one credit check and that's usable for any house on our platform. We are working on a solution to either remove the upfront deposits and bonds needed when renting a property whilst still achieving the point of paying those in the first place, which is providing security to the landlord. We will introduce a tenant and landlord rating system which will also be on blockchain so it cannot be tampered with, which will score both tenants and landlords on how trustworthy, reliable, etc they are.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
So I live in the UK and as a renter I know exactly how difficult it is to get decent rental properties. The estate and lettings agents charge an absolute fortune for everything from checks to drawing up contracts.

This. Is. Needed.

The community is growing and the support and developers are very active and helpful in their social channels. I see this as being such an important technology in the future.
thanks.

Hi, thanks for your message. What other platforms are you referring to?

We ourselves as positioned clearly as a marketplace for individuals to transact property directly without the need for estate agents, whilst most other platforms are estate agents.

We provide all the tools an individual requires such as booking a viewing, communicating and making offers online and we carry out all the marketing for an individuals property listing.

Hi,
I have been following ANN for past 1 month. I have one question in mind.
I just wanted to know that how thus blockchain helps in real estate as I know there are some platform in India which also provide the details of the property owner without any brokerage charge. So, how ANN is different from those?

Blockchain technology can make property transactions more secure as deeds and property information can be stored on the blockchain and cannot be tampered with. This is why the land registry in the UK is moving to blockchain along with other countries  that are currently testing blockchain for land registry such as Sweden, Ukraine and Dubai. The Republic of Georgia have already moved their land registry to blockchain. Blockchain can track the ownership of a property/land and cannot be tampered with so it can eliminate mortgage and property fraud which is a big issue in the property industry.

Also, by using blockchain such as Ethereum which has smart contract integration, it means smart contracts can be used to complete tasks such as legal checks. As deeds and funds are available digitally (or will be), both can be frozen in escrow once a deal is agreed. This will stop deals falling through especially in the property chain so that is another real world property industry issue that can be solved.

Here's a video I found which explains how blockchain can be used and used in the property industry which is the best video I have found to date. It may be useful to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4CZjTyLYG4
Activity: 5
thanks.

Hi, thanks for your message. What other platforms are you referring to?

We ourselves as positioned clearly as a marketplace for individuals to transact property directly without the need for estate agents, whilst most other platforms are estate agents.

We provide all the tools an individual requires such as booking a viewing, communicating and making offers online and we carry out all the marketing for an individuals property listing.

Hi,
I have been following ANN for past 1 month. I have one question in mind.
I just wanted to know that how thus blockchain helps in real estate as I know there are some platform in India which also provide the details of the property owner without any brokerage charge. So, how ANN is different from those?
hey i want to ask you about max supply this token .and some information  about bounty program ??

Sure, ask away Smiley - The max supply is 450,000,000 ANN tokens (Pre-mined and no more can or will ever be created).

What other questions do you have ?
whether after ico is completed will be in the burning of the token that is not sold, because it sees the amount of supply is very much, but if will be held token burning then the price will be stable and not too cheap

We will see how well the token sale goes and then we will be making an official decision, as we need to ensure there are enough in supply for our platform release in every country as there will only be one ANN token that is used on all country versions of the platform. Also we need to see how much we raise as even though we are going ahead with the business anyway as our platform is already built, to further develop our platform onto blockchain and carry out our marketing campaigns, we are going to require a certain amount of money to do so comfortably.

The other fact to bare in mind is that when a token is spent on our platform, it will be sent to a smart contract account that is locked until it accumulates 90% of the total supply before allowing us access to then re-distribute tokens via another token sale. This means that the total supply in circulation over time will decrease.
Pages:
Jump to: