Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 60. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What is GOeureka trying to achieve?

They want to disrupt the OTA dominance as they charge commission ranging from 15% to 30% which effect hotels profit margin and they also have teerms and conditions which sometimes are unfavorable and moreover small hotels are not able to adapt new technology due to there terms and conditions and they work in the traditional way that they were use to do, so GOeureka is aiming every hotel to use there technology and they should also get benefit from them is this cool that they have come up with zero commission and a platform that everyone can use.

You are right Frank they are charging zero commission on there platform along with that many other features that they are providing including re booking, loyalty rewards, White-labelled solution on the GOeureka platform that will allow hotels to maintain brand control and transactions through cryptocurrencies
Activity: 93
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
It truly is extremely decent to peruse posts like your on the grounds that I can see that there extremely many individuals that need to help this venture since I too trust that this undertaking is extraordinary and is justified regardless of each and every help it can get from everybody.

Advertising really is critical in this industry. It would decide the abilities of the designers as well as in particular the future or achievement of this venture. There are coins that I hold now which have a great idea yet are dropping while different shitcoins are mooning. This is an extraordinary case of the distinction great showcasing can improve the situation in any task.
I concur with your announcement that any undertaking relies upon how they will advertise the item. Indeed, even the task was so extraordinary yet nobody thinks about it or not mindful of how it functions, nobody will be intrigued. It resembles a store who have extraordinary things yet no signage in it. You don't perceive what the store offers. That is the motivation behind why we need to spread the news, "Informal" is as yet the best-showcasing technique.
Activity: 80
how can we trust this goeureka?
are they giving new packages for foreign visit?
what is the solution for the third party?
what will be having in the future then? This project is good but we can improve it?
Activity: 15
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
It truly is extremely decent to peruse posts like your on the grounds that I can see that there extremely many individuals that need to help this venture since I too trust that this undertaking is extraordinary and is justified regardless of each and every help it can get from everybody.

Advertising really is critical in this industry. It would decide the abilities of the designers as well as in particular the future or achievement of this venture. There are coins that I hold now which have a great idea yet are dropping while different shitcoins are mooning. This is an extraordinary case of the distinction great showcasing can improve the situation in any task.
All things considered, I can't deny that I too feel the same since I can truly observe potential. This is the reason once in a while I am checking this string to have the capacity to perceive how the general population will respond to the belief system of this undertaking. I am extremely watching intently on the grounds that in spite of how great the venture truly is which is the reason I cherished it in any case, it is still about the advertising.
Activity: 95

They want to disrupt the OTA dominance as they charge commission ranging from 15% to 30% which effect hotels profit margin and they also have teerms and conditions which sometimes are unfavorable and moreover small hotels are not able to adapt new technology due to there terms and conditions and they work in the traditional way that they were use to do, so GOeureka is aiming every hotel to use there technology and they should also get benefit from them is this cool that they have come up with zero commission and a platform that everyone can use.
Activity: 102

Activity: 70
Activity: 252
With its expansive loyalty network, GOeureka provides hotel customers with a larger pool of rewards that go beyond the travel sector. https://goeureka.io/

Do follow our Facebook page for more updates- https://www.facebook.com/goeurekatravel/
Activity: 102
The thread was created in April, I want to know if the ICO has started now and if it has started you guys need to update this thread for latest info about the project.
Yes, That's true it should be updated with the new information. People who came in the thread could be mislead. Apart from that their website is really responsive and attractive. keep it up team and rectify it asap
copper member
Activity: 140
The thread was created in April, I want to know if the ICO has started now and if it has started you guys need to update this thread for latest info about the project.
Activity: 46
I can not understand the information and future of GOeureka. from routing, quarters, token distribution boards and teams and strategies. I can not read them here. I can only see a sketchy introduction. GOeureka needs to have clear and specific information to the participants...
What exactly you want to know about goeureka, if you really have any question then i advice you to ask directly it to admin. Hope they will clear your confusion.
Your tokens will be as payment in hotels? With which hotels you have agreement already? And what other using your tokens?

In there whitepaper it is mentioned clearly that if you make payment through there tokens you will not be charged any commission and further you will also get savings upto 10 to 15% which is really great and there are many more benefits for token holders you can visit there website www.goeureka.io
The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say dyor is the best alternative to locate a best venture.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
In the goeureka platform they will also give to community, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs. so people will attract more into them for booking and for other services as well.

I have read there white paper and they are coming with the benefits like hotel inventory, loyalty programs, re booking, commission free booking etc.    

You are right but there are many projects in the market which say something and do nothing now you can understand what i mean here
I myself, in crypto from a long time when [Suspicious link removed]ived all of the people were saying it won't survive but we all know what bitcoin has done and still in the top of all the coins no one is roaming there. But i find goeureka is one of the best project to invest not just because of i am saying i did research on their team and they all are good. one thing is missing there that is nothing Grin Grin Grin

So can you show what are the searches you have done so that other can also get help with that there should be something which is missed
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Your tokens will be as payment in hotels? With which hotels you have agreement already? And what other using your tokens?
Activity: 76
The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say dyor is the best alternative to locate a best venture.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.

This project has many advantages investors can get benefits out of it as they have worked on this, every investors wants return on his investment at the end  
Yes I also thought the same, Gouereka includes in the field, they make a hotel reservation platform useful. In the era of now very many hotels worldwide that can on the booking through online, with technology and platforms that they make this will will make it all much easier and practical.

GOeureka booking is going to made easy and they are coming with something new and easy way and they also have there working product demo also on there website.
Activity: 43

In the goeureka platform they will also give to community, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs. so people will attract more into them for booking and for other services as well.

I have read there white paper and they are coming with the benefits like hotel inventory, loyalty programs, re booking, commission free booking etc.    

You are right but there are many projects in the market which say something and do nothing now you can understand what i mean here
I myself, in crypto from a long time when survived all of the people were saying it won't survive but we all know what bitcoin has done and still in the top of all the coins no one is roaming there. But i find goeureka is one of the best project to invest not just because of i am saying i did research on their team and they all are good. one thing is missing there that is nothing Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 76

Hey Jess, as you have read the whitepaper as you told above they have already partnered with 200000+ hotels in the market which is really great that they have so many hotels with them before there working product, here the questions rises why hotels have partnered because they have the plan with them which can benefit hotels. So i think investors, consumers and hotels need not to worry about this project. 

Moreover they have achieved more than there soft cap which is itself very positive thing that at this time when market is down investors are investing in this project might be there is something in this project that is why they are investing, because when a investor invest he will do all his research work no one will invest with close eyes.   

Hey Jess, as you have read the whitepaper as you told above they have already partnered with 200000+ hotels in the market which is really great that they have so many hotels with them before there working product, here the questions rises why hotels have partnered because they have the plan with them which can benefit hotels. So i think investors, consumers and hotels need not to worry about this project. 
Activity: 46

This project has many advantages investors can get benefits out of it as they have worked on this, every investors wants return on his investment at the end  
Yes I also thought the same, Gouereka includes in the field, they make a hotel reservation platform useful. In the era of now very many hotels worldwide that can on the booking through online, with technology and platforms that they make this will will make it all much easier and practical.
In the wake of entering the blockchain technology in the world exceptionally in the crypto world, it has been changed. Goeureka will give more straightforwardness which nobody is doing in the present time.
Pages:
Jump to: