Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 57. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What are the problem GOeureka is going to solve for customers?
GOeureka has vision to become a preferred technology partner to hotels, GOeureka’s blockchain-powered suite of solutions aims to disrupt the online hotel booking segment, allowing hotels to take back control of customer relationship and decrease OTA reliance. By providing a commission-free online
booking platform and transforming hotel loyalty programs, GO is enabling hotels to focus on what really matters – providing guests with the most memorable customer experience and ensuring customers get the best room rates possible.

How the re booking feature will work ? as i have read that they are coming with re booking feature ?
Activity: 80
This question is very familiar to every project, every one ask this question that what is your aim? what problems are you solving? something like that Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 98
GOeureka has vision to become a preferred technology partner to hotels, GOeureka’s blockchain-powered suite of solutions aims to disrupt the online hotel booking segment, allowing hotels to take back control of customer relationship and decrease OTA reliance. By providing a commission-free online
booking platform and transforming hotel loyalty programs, GO is enabling hotels to focus on what really matters – providing guests with the most memorable customer experience and ensuring customers get the best room rates possible.

LACK OF TRANSPARENCY LEADING TO HIGHER PRICES

Inequitable commissions to OTAs ultimately decrease hotels' margins and increase consumer prices

NEGLECTED HOTEL LOYALTY PROGRAMS

Consumers miss out accruing points and subsequently free hotel rewards

SEARCH BIAS

The manufactured bias through modified and reordered search results on OTA's ultimately costs consumers choice and value
Activity: 15
Activity: 93
a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
let see what would be goeureka do...
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
what if goeureka wont use blockchain technology, what your thoughts what will happen with goeureka?
It is not possible to think any project in crypto without blockchain technology. as per as my opinion.
GO has spent the past 12 months working on a beta version of its platform, consulting blockchain technology experts on the token model in preparation for its initial coin offering.
a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
what if goeureka wont use blockchain technology, what your thoughts what will happen with goeureka?

Blockchain is the need of hour as every other company is using blockchain as blockchain is fast secure and operational cost is less  and moreover transparency which everyone lacks 
Activity: 102

Does this project is similar to beetoken project?
what's your thought? and in which terms this project is different from beetoken
Not Reallyyyy, Beenest is the home sharing platform of The Bee Token, a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily.
It is not similar to goeureka and goeureka is working on a big vision and project.

I think they are also working on zero commission platform like GO is doing so what is the difference they just that they are providing home and GO is providing hotel rooms

Difference has been told to you jess that there is a re booking feature which no one is providing in which you can save a lots of bucks and also you will earn GO credits and other benefits are there
Based on my personal experience in booking hotels only the ota industry and the hotels owners only need important details of you as an customer
that will help their hotel prosper and not the other things that are not related to the organization.

Can you briefly explain what you want to say in regards to my question as it is different from what i am talking about
Activity: 102
Not Reallyyyy, Beenest is the home sharing platform of The Bee Token, a decentralized marketplace where hosts make additional income, guests find unique accommodations and mediators resolve disputes quickly and easily.
It is not similar to goeureka and goeureka is working on a big vision and project.

I think they are also working on zero commission platform like GO is doing so what is the difference they just that they are providing home and GO is providing hotel rooms

Difference has been told to you jess that there is a re booking feature which no one is providing in which you can save a lots of bucks and also you will earn GO credits and other benefits are there
Based on my personal experience in booking hotels only the ota industry and the hotels owners only need important details of you as an customer
that will help their hotel prosper and not the other things that are not related to the organization.
A really good idea , direct interaction of hotels to travellers surely gonna help travellers experience .

It is a good idea but there is one thing i was wandering that if i find any issue in the hotel services or anything apart from this so will GOeureka help me out from any adverse situation or merely it is a booking platform ?

definitely they have thought upon this also as they  would be support or there should be some terms and conditions regarding the same as no one wants to affect there goodwill and as far as they are new so they will maintain all these things
Activity: 95

Activity: 36
   The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GOeureka platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services and unlocking a range of other benefits and travel rewards.
ANd GO will provide a 5%–15% savings on all GO Token redemptions on the platform. This provides an incentive for token holders to spend tokens on the GO platform instead of selling them on exchanges is they will not be subject to exchange fees and could potentially earn on the 5%–15% savings.
Activity: 76
A really good idea , direct interaction of hotels to travellers surely gonna help travellers experience .

It is a good idea but there is one thing i was wandering that if i find any issue in the hotel services or anything apart from this so will GOeureka help me out from any adverse situation or merely it is a booking platform ?

Activity: 36
Activity: 46
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
   The GO Token is a digital token or virtual currency designed to facilitate transactions on the GOeureka platform for the purchase of room nights, hotel services and unlocking a range of other benefits and travel rewards.
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength... Goeureka will deal with all the hotels?

Goeureka is not doing any small thing it can be a really big change in OTAs industry. Small hotels either have to increase their price per room or be forced to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment. In many cases, hotels are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on best price guarantee and rate parity. Partner hotels have signed agreements with OTAs which ensure that rates offered on these sites match those listed on the hotel-owned website.
Goeureka will provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotels’ margins and increase consumer prices.

Yes GOeureka is doing a big thing and big hotels will not negotiate as this is a commission free hotel booking network it is really good to see that customer will able to book hotels rate at the price which hotels will offer on there website.
Activity: 49
The increasing influence of OTAs over hotels has had severe effects on hotel margins, especially for smaller hotel brands. While larger hotel chains are able to negotiate lower commissions given their global exposure and market strength... Goeureka will deal with all the hotels?

Goeureka is not doing any small thing it can be a really big change in OTAs industry. Small hotels either have to increase their price per room or be forced to reduce their profit margins to survive in an OTA-controlled environment. In many cases, hotels are also limited by OTAs’ insistence on best price guarantee and rate parity. Partner hotels have signed agreements with OTAs which ensure that rates offered on these sites match those listed on the hotel-owned website.
Goeureka will provide an affordable and efficient platform for hotels and consumers to directly engage and transact with each other, removing the inequitable commissions to OTAs that ultimately decrease hotels’ margins and increase consumer prices.
Pages:
Jump to: