Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform - page 59. (Read 40439 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
As i have read about their project in the white paper it will be implemented by december 2018 it is also available in roadmap as well.

How this project is different from others project as nothing has been mentioned on the website they should mention that it will help everyone to predict whether this project will go to the moon or not

There are features are saying a lot about there project no other project has the features which they are giving so there is no comparison of this project with others this is different from what others are offering in terms of service before the launch they have upto 200000 hotels already tied what else one wants.

You are right but there are less persons who read the white paper and all so a website is a one place where one can see every information related to the project so it must be there and one more question how they will increase the value of there token ?
Activity: 98
The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
As i have read about their project in the white paper it will be implemented by december 2018 it is also available in roadmap as well.

How this project is different from others project as nothing has been mentioned on the website they should mention that it will help everyone to predict whether this project will go to the moon or not

There are features are saying a lot about there project no other project has the features which they are giving so there is no comparison of this project with others this is different from what others are offering in terms of service before the launch they have upto 200000 hotels already tied what else one wants.
Activity: 80
a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
Blockchain itself is still new in the business and I know there will a major establishment will's identity part of this new-made innovation, trusting that they will see goeureka as one of their Major organization.
I think GOeureka will lessen the problems of online hotel bookings but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good progress. By the way, Does goeureka will give an assurance to give a better platform than anyone?
Activity: 70

Activity: 15
a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
Blockchain itself is still new in the business and I know there will a major establishment will's identity part of this new-made innovation, trusting that they will see goeureka as one of their Major organization.
Activity: 102

Activity: 95
The application market of block chain technology in hotel industry is very large, and GOeureka project will get a good development opportunity, which is worthy of investors'expectation.

Yes according to investor's expectation this project has lot of potential as they have shown the use of token everywhere and most important to token holders they are providing extra discounts on the bookings which is going to save lots of bucks which will definitely increase the value of token at exchange and it will give benefit to investors 
Activity: 98

Activity: 49
With its expansive loyalty network, GOeureka provides hotel customers with a larger pool of rewards that go beyond the travel sector. https://goeureka.io/

Do follow our Facebook page for more updates- https://www.facebook.com/goeurekatravel/
I really impressed by the effort of team to making such amazing infographic. These are the sign of a true and promising project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The application market of block chain technology in hotel industry is very large, and GOeureka project will get a good development opportunity, which is worthy of investors'expectation.
Activity: 130
Activity: 123
the emergence of blockchain technology will change the working mechanism in various sectors, one of them in the hotel industry sector. GOeureka platform will offer convenience in hotel reservations by placing sophisticated equipment in each hotel with the aim of facilitating user communication to the hotel manager.
this is a new era and GOeureka will be behind the hospitality industry.
Activity: 78
The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
I want to try goeureka platform so that i can see myself on how it will work, how they will be more unique... So by that, i can tell others what is unique about this project, do they really help many people want's to have booking hotels and faster than the other platforms right now...
You can try goeureka platform through this website https://goeureka.io/ and try their demo of application and web demo as well. It's best to experience it before you can have a better understanding.
Activity: 36
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
I want to try goeureka platform so that i can see myself on how it will work, how they will be more unique... So by that, i can tell others what is unique about this project, do they really help many people want's to have booking hotels and faster than the other platforms right now...
Activity: 36
Is this a new form of the online travel booking industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. Goeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secure and reliable. And by using the blockchain technology there will more be transparency.
Absolutely yes, goeureka is one of the most reliable and trusted platform, i believe they will surely make a huge pump in ota's industry by using ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 46
Is this a new form of the online travel booking industry? I check out your whitepaper, fortunately, I understand easily what you are talking about. Goeureka is an online hotel booking portal where is more secure and reliable. And by using the blockchain technology there will more be transparency.
There are different online hotel booking platform long time ago, many people are dealing with them. so this is a new thing, goeureka is an online platform to reduce down your extra work in searching good hotels. It will help more and save the time.
Activity: 43
Activity: 46
It truly is extremely decent to peruse posts like your on the grounds that I can see that there extremely many individuals that need to help this venture since I too trust that this undertaking is extraordinary and is justified regardless of each and every help it can get from everybody.

Advertising really is critical in this industry. It would decide the abilities of the designers as well as in particular the future or achievement of this venture. There are coins that I hold now which have a great idea yet are dropping while different shitcoins are mooning. This is an extraordinary case of the distinction great showcasing can improve the situation in any task.
Notwithstanding that, without a promoting system without a doubt, any business won't succeed. As expressed in the over that is the genuine articles occur in crypto world. So I figure and expectation this Trust rationale has some solid showcasing procedure to get the core of the network to satisfy their objective the objective before the finish of their battle venture.
Pages:
Jump to: