Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 12. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Can «OOO» tokens be used on any other platforms?
Activity: 224
How are tenders going to be carried out in GOODWORK?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Can US citizens participate in Token Sale?
Activity: 364
When does the main round of ICO start?
Activity: 266
Is that right that GoodNet is like GOODWORK database and all the info about the residents is going to be stored there?
Activity: 266
Will i be able to use GoodNet and GoodCRM if i get sick and cant come to the office for some time?
Activity: 406
What’s the cost of Basic GoodNet and GoodCRM?
Activity: 392
Are u going to add new  tools to GoodNet and GoodCRM after the project is launched?

Of course we will be constantly improving our services, expanding the functionality etc
Activity: 252
Are u going to add new  tools to GoodNet and GoodCRM after the project is launched?
Can I make payments in fiat when I have  made a deal on GoodNet?
If you are using Trusted Service then you can make payment in cryptocurrency only
I wonder if it’s possible to find a team or a project while working in GOODWORK coworking and partner up with them?
Hello. You can use GoodNet services, just post your CV and you will be able to find what you are looking for.
How can i evaluate what resident suits better for the job?
we are going to have a rating system for all GOODWORK residents.
What the price per «OOO» token during the open pre-sale?
The price is going to be 0.02 ETH during open pre-sale
GoodNet looks like freelances database to me. At least after i read the description of this system
It does look this way a little. You will be able to find employees or freelances  for your company.
How can I continue the lease in GOODWORK coworking?
Hello! It can be done through the GoodNet system
GoodCRM looks interesting but i think it’s gonna be useful only for people eho work in the same coworking. Those who work in different ones will have to find other way of communication.It’s not super hard  of course. The main point is that good conditions for work!
It’s not gonna be a problem at all! GoodCRM is gonna work for people in different locations))

Oh, okay then. I’d love to check it out
They’ve posted recently that MVP is gonna be launched  in june and u will be able to access GoodNet and GoodCRM. So that’s done
got it, thx for the info. Everybody can access MVP?
Only «OOO» token holders can use MVP.
Trusted Service can be used only during tenders?

No, Trusted Service can be used for different operations  within GOODWORK community.
What formats do ur system support  so i can send files to other residents?

GoodNet system can be used for it and it’s going to support all the most popular formats
so Laurent Garcia has become one of ur advisors. I’m sure she will be a great addition to the team
I’d rather see some former leaders of the companies who used to deal with coworkings, at least the have the experience in the industry
Well, Laurent Garcia has the experience too. He is an entrepreneur, an ICO advisor and Senior Director of Gocoworker.
Hmm… i’e never heard of it. What is this company all about?
If i’m not wrong Gocoworker is like an ecosystem for social talent orgenization. He’s been working with other ICOs as well
It’s mentioned in the Medium article that it’s philosophy is similar to GOODWORK. So I guess they are going in the right direction
I wonder if GOODWORK is gonna have more advisors
Good day. Yes, we are negotiating it right now with several experts and they are probably going to join out team very soon.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Can I make payments in fiat when I have  made a deal on GoodNet?
Pages:
Jump to: