Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 15. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
How many people max can work in largest GOODWORK coworkings?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How are u going to evaluate the property market in the cities?
We are going to have a team of experts that will be responsible analyzing the market in every city.
GOODWORK lockers are going to be secured?

We will take care of security so residents dont have to worry about their belongings
Is that true that additional rooms like kitchen, recreation room etc can be used by token holders only?
Of course, no. All the GOODWORK residents will have access to it
Can i pay for your additional services in fiat?

Greetings. All the payments are accepted in «OOO» tokens and the cryptocurrencies
What is the max amount of tokens the investor can  buy?
There are no limits. You are free to buy any amount of tokens
Do i have to register in whitelist to participate in public pre-sale?
No, but when the public pre-sale starts those who are whitelisted can buy tokens first
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This project is really a great one, I took time to go through the white paper on the website. I must say you have a great team put together, however, I will like to help promote this project on my YouTube channel ' I have over 290k subscribers . Admin PM  me for topnotch media hype services.  Thanks in advance
If a city doesnt get enough votes it cant be proposed again later, right?
Good Day. Yes, it can be used it again later
What u gonna do if when u are opining a new co-working u will face some legal issues?

It’s out of question. Before we start the voting we will have our attorneys check everything and make sure we are not going to face any issues
How can i join private pre-sale?
Registration for private pre-sale is over. You can submit a request for whitelist and participate in public pre-sale.
I dont think u guys should even consider opening «Global» type of coworkings. Stick to the «Large»
How come?
I think it’s clear that Global coworking have to be fully rented and booked in order to make profit. And I doubt it’s gonna happen cause it will lead to a loss 
It’s gonna be located in business center of large cities. I dont there will a problem
Yeah but what if a small city wins and they locate a big  coworking over there.Even if they open it in the downtown it’s not gonna help
They will open «Global» coworkings only if there are enough votes if not then other kinds will do
How many votes should they get to open a Global one?
Hello. The number of votes is going to be set right before every voting.
Activity: 238
How are u going to evaluate the property market in the cities?
Activity: 22
GOODWORK lockers are going to be secured?
Activity: 32
Is that true that additional rooms like kitchen, recreation room etc can be used by token holders only?
Activity: 224
Can i pay for your additional services in fiat?
Activity: 364
What is the max amount of tokens the investor can  buy?
Activity: 154
Do i have to register in whitelist to participate in public pre-sale?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If a city doesnt get enough votes it cant be proposed again later, right?
Activity: 210
What u gonna do if when u are opining a new co-working u will face some legal issues?
Pages:
Jump to: