Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 14. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I dont see a reason to buy «OOO» tokens in order to make money on GOODWORK coworkings. What’s the point? so i can participate in the voting? I’m pretty sure they can make decision without me. And anyways I can pay my rent in other cryptocurrency
If i’m not wrong, token holders are gonna have some bonuses that will make it all easier for them so they can focus on work instead of administrating job
Havent heard of it. Do u know what kinda bonuses?
I looked it up in the tech docs. There will be rides to the airport and back, translators, meetings arrangements, hotels etc
So the residents cant use all that?
They can but they will have to pay extra for it
Haha, i wonder what the cost is gonna be?))
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I dont see a reason to buy «OOO» tokens in order to make money on GOODWORK coworkings. What’s the point? so i can participate in the voting? I’m pretty sure they can make decision without me. And anyways I can pay my rent in other cryptocurrency
If i’m not wrong, token holders are gonna have some bonuses that will make it all easier for them so they can focus on work instead of administrating job
I looked it up in the tech docs. There will be rides to the airport and back, translators, meetings arrangements, hotels etc
They can but they will have to pay extra for it
Activity: 53
Activity: 406
Activity: 294
Activity: 294
Activity: 392
Where can i register for a whitelist?
On our official website — https://goodwork.network, click «JOIN TO WHITELIST»  and follow the instructions
When is private pre-sale over?
It’s going to be over on June 15
Is that right that only «OOO» token holders can use  GoodNet and GoodCRM systems?
No, it will be available for all GOODWORK residents
Merit: 10
What exactly are ur experts going to analyze in the property market in different cites?
Activity: 224
Are u gonna work with an external legal company to check all the regulations for different cities?
Activity: 266
Can u open all kinds of coworkings in just one city?
Activity: 212
When is private pre-sale over?
Where can i register for a whitelist?
Activity: 378
 Is that right that only «OOO» token holders can use  GoodNet and GoodCRM systems?
How many votes should a city get so you can open at least a «Small» coworking there?
Activity: 266
Are u considering business center only?
Activity: 238
You are not going to consider every single city token holders propose, right?
Are u gonna have some extra rooms in «Large» and «Global» coworkings  when people can have lunch and such?
Pages:
Jump to: