Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 16. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How can i join private pre-sale?
Activity: 84
I dont think u guys should even consider opening «Global» type of coworkings. Stick to the «Large»
How come?
I think it’s clear that Global coworking have to be fully rented and booked in order to make profit. And I doubt it’s gonna happen cause it will lead to a loss 
It’s gonna be located in business center of large cities. I dont there will a problem
Yeah but what if a small city wins and they locate a big  coworking over there.Even if they open it in the downtown it’s not gonna help
They will open «Global» coworkings only if there are enough votes if not then other kinds will do
How many votes should they get to open a Global one?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I dont think u guys should even consider opening «Global» type of coworkings. Stick to the «Large»
How come?
I think it’s clear that Global coworking have to be fully rented and booked in order to make profit. And I doubt it’s gonna happen cause it will lead to a loss 
It’s gonna be located in business center of large cities. I dont there will a problem
Yeah but what if a small city wins and they locate a big  coworking over there.Even if they open it in the downtown it’s not gonna help
They will open «Global» coworkings only if there are enough votes if not then other kinds will do
How come?
Merit: 100
How come?
How come?
How come?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
does anyone know how big will “Large” coworking be?
What role will receptions play in the GOODWORK coworking?
GOODWORK administrative staff will be available at the reception to answer various questions from residents and provide information about GOODWORK spaces.
Can we use any other cryptocurrencies except Ethereum to buy “OOO” tokens?
Hello! We also accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
How much time can a resident of GOODWORK spend in a recreation room?
You will not use any harmful building materials while constructing coworkings, right?
Activity: 406
What role will receptions play in the GOODWORK coworking?
Activity: 406
will the equipment differ in different types of GOODWORK coworkings?
Activity: 364
Can we use any other cryptocurrencies except Ethereum to buy “OOO” tokens?
Activity: 224
Is it already known how much the “OOO” token will cost during the main round of the ICO?
is there an additional bonus for buying a large number of tokens?
Activity: 280
How many desks will be provided in “medium” coworkings?
what will you do if there is no suitable place to open a coworking in a city chosen by token holders?
Pages:
Jump to: