Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 21. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Is the token price going to be the same for open pre-sale?
No, the token price is going to be 0,02 Eth.
How long is private pre-sale going to be on for?
Hello. It’s going to be over on June 15 and then open pre-sale starts.
Is that right that u r not going to build coworkings in industrial areas?
Hello. We believe that work shouldnt do any harm to people’s health that’s why ecological situation in the coworking location is going to be very important to us
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
There is  no info about private pre-sale. How much money is raised so far?
Yesterday they posted that 750 Eth had been raised. It’s not a bad result u know and the pre-sale is going to be over in a month
Who is participating in it? How can i join?
If i’m not wrong u cant get to the whitelist any more. Only investors who made a request during 25 days of the pre-sale stage
Oh, got it. When is it over?
June 15. Then public pre-sale starts
How long is this ICO going to be on?
Activity: 406
Yesterday they posted that 750 Eth had been raised. It’s not a bad result u know and the pre-sale is going to be over in a month
If i’m not wrong u cant get to the whitelist any more. Only investors who made a request during 25 days of the pre-sale stage
June 15. Then public pre-sale starts
Activity: 280
Is the token price going to be the same for open pre-sale?
Activity: 252
Is that right that u r not going to build coworkings in industrial areas?
Activity: 252
How long is private pre-sale going to be on for?
Activity: 98
 I took time to go through the white paper on the website. I must say you have a great team put together
Are u gonna have gyms in your coworkings??
Yes, but gyms are available in Large and Global co-workings only.
Activity: 112
Are u gonna have gyms in your coworkings??
Do u think it’s gonna be convenient for remote teams to work in your co-workings? they can continue to work remotely or from home. what’s the point?
In this case the main advantage of our co-workings is GoodCRM service. It will provide remote teams fast and convenient  communication
When does public pre-sale start?

Public pre-sale starts on June 15. 500k «OOO» tokens are allocated for it.  The price per token is 0,02 Eth.
Do u think it’s gonna be convenient for remote teams to work in your co-workings? they can continue to work remotely or from home. what’s the point?
How will GOODWORK co-working help to increase efficiency 5 times higher than it’s in the average offices?

the main point is the way to the office is going to take 20 minutes or less. People wont get as tired. As a result they will spend less time in the recreation room
Pages:
Jump to: