Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 19. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How many votes should a city get so a «Small» coworking will be opened there?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Are u going to open a co-woking in Moscow-city Business center?
Activity: 266
Teams that are working remotely, from home for example, will be able to use  GoodNet and GoodCRM systems doe some extra payment?
Activity: 406
Are u going to handle a advertising campaign after u open ur first GOODWORK coworking?
Activity: 224
Do I have to have an agreement signed with you if I’m an individual entrepreneur?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
The acquisition of «OOO» tokens is not the exchange of crypto-currencies for any form of the Company's shares or its assets, including intellectual property.
Activity: 392
If I got it right, ur system is based on workspace in the coworkings, right?
That’s right. Property is the foundation of the ecosystem.
When all the investors are going to participate in the ICO?
Good day. Public round of pre-sale starts on June 15
Activity: 84
If I got it right, ur system is based on workspace in the coworkings, right?
Have u picked out the location of ur first GOODWORK coworking already?
No. We are going to have our first token holders voting this summer that’s when it’s going to be decided.
Who are allowed to participate in the voting for location of the very first coworking?
People who purchase our tokens can participate.
Can u make 4 separate offices in a «Small» coworking?
Good Day. We can make 2 separate offices only
Why have u decided to do only 4 kinds of co-workings?
It was the optimal number for our company. It allows us to open the correct type of the co-working in different cities depending on the demands.
I found «Locations of co-workings» in the whitepaper. Can this list be expanded in the future?
Yes, certainly. The list will be longer in the future. This is just locations we are considering right now.
Do have any info on how many co-workings are in the world already?
Global Coworking Survey had a research showing that there are 14k co-workings in the world right now
I wonder how you guys are going to compete with big companies in this market? Ir’s gonna be hard for a new project
That’s pretty straight forward, they are offering unique services and having a great marketing campaign
What are the unique services?
Sure. I read that GOODWORK has a lot of new additional services that will make the work in their coworkings very comfortable. Plus, there are unique GoodNet and GoodCRM systems.
I think they should have launched this kinda project 10 years ago when coworkings were first opened. Right now this market is full
I think u r wrong. Researches show that this market grows 50% every year. So they process doesnt stop and GOODWORK has all the chances to make it into the market
They will probably focus on the region where there are no coworkings yet. So there will be demand
We are considering different regions for co-workings. It doesnt matter to us if there are co-workings there already or not.
What’s the difference between all the coworkings besides the size?
Depending on the size of the co-working, there will be different additional rooms
What are the additional rooms?
For example, kitchen, recreation room, gym etc
Oh, that’s cool, even gym! That’s great especially if u like to hit the gym after work. Is it going to be free of charge?
Hello. Yes, it will be free for all the GOODWORK residents
Activity: 252
When all the investors are going to participate in the ICO?
I wonder what the voting result should  for a coworking?
The necessary number of votes should be set right before the voting so we are not going to have «standard» numbers
Activity: 252
Have u picked out the location of ur first GOODWORK coworking already?
Pages:
Jump to: