Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 20. (Read 3874 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Who are allowed to participate in the voting for location of the very first coworking?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Can u make 4 separate offices in a «Small» coworking?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Why have u decided to do only 4 kinds of co-workings?
Activity: 336
 I found «Locations of co-workings» in the whitepaper. Can this list be expanded in the future?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Do have any info on how many co-workings are in the world already?
Activity: 280
Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
Activity: 14
I wonder how you guys are going to compete with big companies in this market? Ir’s gonna be hard for a new project
That’s pretty straight forward, they are offering unique services and having a great marketing campaign
What are the unique services?
Sure. I read that GOODWORK has a lot of new additional services that will make the work in their coworkings very comfortable. Plus, there are unique GoodNet and GoodCRM systems.
I think they should have launched this kinda project 10 years ago when coworkings were first opened. Right now this market is full
I think u r wrong. Researches show that this market grows 50% every year. So they process doesnt stop and GOODWORK has all the chances to make it into the market
They will probably focus on the region where there are no coworkings yet. So there will be demand
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I wonder how you guys are going to compete with big companies in this market? Ir’s gonna be hard for a new project
That’s pretty straight forward, they are offering unique services and having a great marketing campaign
Sure. I read that GOODWORK has a lot of new additional services that will make the work in their coworkings very comfortable. Plus, there are unique GoodNet and GoodCRM systems.
I think they should have launched this kinda project 10 years ago when coworkings were first opened. Right now this market is full
I think u r wrong. Researches show that this market grows 50% every year. So they process doesnt stop and GOODWORK has all the chances to make it into the market
Activity: 14
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
Activity: 196
What’s the difference between all the coworkings besides the size?
Depending on the size of the co-working, there will be different additional rooms
What are the additional rooms?
For example, kitchen, recreation room, gym etc
Oh, that’s cool, even gym! That’s great especially if u like to hit the gym after work. Is it going to be free of charge?
Activity: 210
Depending on the size of the co-working, there will be different additional rooms
For example, kitchen, recreation room, gym etc
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
 I wonder what the voting result should  for a coworking?
There is  no info about private pre-sale. How much money is raised so far?
Yesterday they posted that 750 Eth had been raised. It’s not a bad result u know and the pre-sale is going to be over in a month
Who is participating in it? How can i join?
If i’m not wrong u cant get to the whitelist any more. Only investors who made a request during 25 days of the pre-sale stage
Oh, got it. When is it over?
June 15. Then public pre-sale starts
How long is this ICO going to be on?
The last ICO stage is going to be over on Oct 30 if we dont hit the hard cap before it
Pages:
Jump to: