Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 57. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
will the funds collected during the private round of the pre-sale be allocated to technical implementation of first  GoodWork systems?
We will use this funds to hold two following rounds of the ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
will the funds collected during the private round of the pre-sale be allocated to technical implementation of first  GoodWork systems?
when are u planning to launch GoodNet and GoodCRM systems?
We’re planning to launch them in November of December of the current year.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
when are u planning to launch GoodNet and GoodCRM systems?
will u hold a marketing  campaign after the launch of the project?
Yes, we’ve already made an excellent marketing strategy which will allow us to attract a big number of residents ready to use GOODWORK co-working services.
Activity: 266
will u hold a marketing  campaign after the launch of the project?
Activity: 731
this token price is really very promising, I believe have many investors are investing here. I want to give support to this project in order to be successful in the future. GOODWORK indeed interesting project.
will tokenholders have an opportunity to manage GOODWORK company?

“OOO” tokens are a payment method only, they don’t provide a right to manage a company.
how much will u earn on the ICO if u manage to sell all the tokens?
If we sell all the tokens allocated to the Token Sale, we will get 101 500 Eth for GOODWORK development.
Activity: 266
how much will u earn on the ICO if u manage to sell all the tokens?
how may tokens have u allocated to the bounty campaign?   

5% of the total issue are allocated to the bounty campaign.   
Activity: 210
how may tokens have u allocated to the bounty campaign?   
can i get an additional bonus if i buy “OOO” tokens for $55000? 
You will get a 10% additional bonus of you invest this amount.
will the platform charge nay commissions of i conclude a deal with a resident?
Good afternoon. The platform will charge a 1-5% commission from each “safe deal”.
Will there be any arbitrators presented when transactions are made in order to eclude possibility of fraud?
The possibility of fraud is excluded because the residents can make “safe deals”.
if  i vote for a location of new co-working and then change my mind, will i be able to cancel my voice?
Hello. It will be impossible to cancel your choice on GOODWORK.
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
1 token price is like $7. Then ico price is $21. I think this is too much. Is this like workplace for freelancers.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
will tokenholders have an opportunity to manage GOODWORK company?
will voting for location of new co-working last long?
Each voting lasts 48 hours. If a tokenholder havent made a choice during this time, his or her opinion isnt taken into account.
i’ve been into cryptocurrency just for several months so i cant really imagine whether it’s convenient to use only one cryptocurrency within the framework of one service.
i mean, the users got accustomed to the fact that there’re a lot of payment methods, and now they will have only one
is it really that convenient?
Big number of payment methods often cause various difficulties
people cant agree on an method to be used
and in case of GOODWORK it’ll be possible to use “OOO” tokens only and there wont be such problems

maybe, but it’s also necessary to buy these tokens somewhere and it isnt easy…
buy “OOO” tokens on the ICO and there will be nothing to worry about
and if u don’t have time to do it on the ICO, u can buy them later on an exchange
btw, the GOODWORk founders have told that their token will be traded on major exchanges. sure there wont be any problems

well, i hope it’ll be so
btw, what service can i pay for with “OOO” tokens?
It will be possible to use “OOO” tokens to pay for all the GOODWORK services, in particular, to pay for rent of workplaces, rent of meeting rooms and offices, use of GoodNet and GoodCRM systems and other additional services.
Pages:
Jump to: