Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 63. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How long is open pre-sale going to be on for?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What platform have you chosen for  «OOO» token?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
How will the “basic” functionality of the GOODWORK platform differ from the “advanced” one?
The basic functionality will have a limited set of functions and will be available to all users of coworking. While only token holders will be able to get access to the “advanced” functionality, which will have unique functions and services.
Activity: 266
Do you guys have a global plan? What would u like to change for the better in the world?
When do you plan to launch the first GOODWORK coworking?
Hello! The opening of the first coworking is scheduled for the period from September to November 2018.
Activity: 378
How will the “basic” functionality of the GOODWORK platform differ from the “advanced” one?
Activity: 252
When do you plan to launch the first GOODWORK coworking?
Activity: 224
Are you going to take into account the time token holders need to get to the office and the traffic when you are setting up the location?
What is  GOODWORK project? i still cant figure out. Are you going to sell offices to companies?
Hello. GOODWORK is an ecosystem for teams that work remotely. It includes live-works network, task management and CRM systems.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
What is  GOODWORK project? i still cant figure out. Are you going to sell offices to companies?
I wonder if the company will open a live-work in the small town (10-20k population) if token holders suggest it?
As far as I know it will depend on economical situation on the property market in the suggested region.
I’ve heard that live-work has to meet all the legal requirements of the region.
How are they going to evaluate the situation on the market?
GOODWORK is going to have a team of experts that will work on property market evaluation in different regions.
Got it. What if the city matched all the criteria then the next step is to get 50% of votes, correct?
The amount of votes will be set for each location before the voting.
Will users get any bonuses if they bought tokens on ICO when the platform is launched?
Token holders will be able to use GoodNet and  GoodCRM for one month free of charge.
Activity: 196
I wonder if the company will open a live-work in the small town (10-20k population) if token holders suggest it?
As far as I know it will depend on economical situation on the property market in the suggested region.
GOODWORK is going to have a team of experts that will work on property market evaluation in different regions.
Got it. What if the city matched all the criteria then the next step is to get 50% of votes, correct?
Activity: 350
Activity: 112
Activity: 350
Activity: 210
Will users get any bonuses if they bought tokens on ICO when the platform is launched?
Activity: 406
Are all the tokens issued going to be for sale?
Pages:
Jump to: