Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 58. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
will it be possible to conduct tenders via GOODWORK?
We will make this process simple for GOODWORK residents due to GoodNet service.
it’s unfair that the user with 1k “OOO” tokens and a user with 10 “OOO” tokens will have equal voices…
Greetings. Their voices won’t be equal because 1 token = 1 voice. I tmeans that a user with 1000 tokens will have 100 voices and a user with 10 tokens will have 10 voices.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
will it be possible to conduct tenders via GOODWORK?
Activity: 252
it’s unfair that the user with 1k “OOO” tokens and a user with 10 “OOO” tokens will have equal voices…
Activity: 224
if  i vote for a location of new co-working and then change my mind, will i be able to cancel my voice?
Activity: 168
will voting for location of new co-working last long?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
do you know the token cost  for pre-sale already?
Good Day. Yes, the token price is 0.02 Eth  during pre-sale.

Token price is 0.02 ETH? what makes this expensive? is there any guarantee if ICO's later expires will remain at that price, looks gray for now.
Activity: 112
i’ve been into cryptocurrency just for several months so i cant really imagine whether it’s convenient to use only one cryptocurrency within the framework of one service.
i mean, the users got accustomed to the fact that there’re a lot of payment methods, and now they will have only one
is it really that convenient?
Big number of payment methods often cause various difficulties
people cant agree on an method to be used
and in case of GOODWORK it’ll be possible to use “OOO” tokens only and there wont be such problems

maybe, but it’s also necessary to buy these tokens somewhere and it isnt easy…
buy “OOO” tokens on the ICO and there will be nothing to worry about
and if u don’t have time to do it on the ICO, u can buy them later on an exchange
btw, the GOODWORk founders have told that their token will be traded on major exchanges. sure there wont be any problems

well, i hope it’ll be so
btw, what service can i pay for with “OOO” tokens?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
i’ve been into cryptocurrency just for several months so i cant really imagine whether it’s convenient to use only one cryptocurrency within the framework of one service.
i mean, the users got accustomed to the fact that there’re a lot of payment methods, and now they will have only one
and in case of GOODWORK it’ll be possible to use “OOO” tokens only and there wont be such problems

buy “OOO” tokens on the ICO and there will be nothing to worry about
and if u don’t have time to do it on the ICO, u can buy them later on an exchange
btw, the GOODWORk founders have told that their token will be traded on major exchanges. sure there wont be any problems

Activity: 336
Activity: 196
can i get an additional bonus if i buy “OOO” tokens for $55000? 
Activity: 238
will the platform charge nay commissions of i conclude a deal with a resident?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Will there be any arbitrators presented when transactions are made in order to eclude possibility of fraud?
How many interior design options are you going to offer?
We are going to offer wide range of options for each client so they can choose exactly what they were looking for.
Since your offices are going to be new and modern it’s probably gonna cost a fortune?
We are setting up the cost that will be manageable for any business owner.
I’ve got a problem: the office I currently have is 20 years old and some reputable experts dont want to work with me cause of it. Your offices are gonna be brand new and comfortable?
Yes, of course. We are going to follow all the tendencies when it comes to  organization of the working space. We are also inspired by new modern offices of large companies.

do you know the token cost  for pre-sale already?
Good Day. Yes, the token price is 0.02 Eth  during pre-sale.
Activity: 358
How many interior design options are you going to offer?
Pages:
Jump to: