Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 62. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I've been working in co-working for several years now and I want to say that this is a very convenient thing. I worked in an office before that which hasnt been renovated for a long time. It was also located in a remote place. There were no subway there and it was difficult to reach it driving a car. I’m telling this in order to stress the fact that GOODWORK promotes and interesting and useful idea. I follow the project, it became interesting to me.

Oh well, there's no difference, in my opinion. It was just not very good office,  you’d better find an adequate company. And as for renovation, maybe, the owner of the building did not allow to do it, IMHO ... And in general, you would have left you house earlier and would not be late without rush.

Hahaha it’s a great idea to leave the house earlier)  And do you know that many studies have already been conducted and it’s said that the more time a person spends on his way to the office, the less effective he is during the whole working day? Btw, GOODWORK believes that the road to the office shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes. This will be one of the principles of their philosophy, as I understood.
That's it, I agree with you. Yes, the interior of the room, the organizations of the working area – it’s an important thing, which, it seems to me, GOODWORK will also pay attention to. And they promise that there will be a kitchen in every co-working. This is already convenient. Employees will be able to eat normal food for lunch, not just fast food from the eatery closest to their office.

Everything you describe is very interesting, but after all everything will depend on the cost of coworking. And on their size, too. And there’s no info on the cost of GOODWORK yet, as I understand.
Yes, there’s no information on the cost, but I heard that the company promises to make prices affordable, they will be average market prices. And as for the sizes, no matter how small the organization is, it will be able to select the appropriate coworking, because GOODWORK will offer several types of premises at once.
And how will the services be paid? With crypto currency or fiat money?
Hello. Payment for co-workings will be made with «OOO» tokens. you can buy them during the ICO or on major exchanges in the future.  
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You have many teams that are very experienced in handling projects. I see your project deserves support. What is your plan for the project to remain successful in the future and known to many people?
Do i correctly understand that you are planning to open coworkings in the largest European cities?
Hello. We will open coworkings in regions that are convenient for our tokenholders and where the real estate market is normal. 
How many tokens has the company allocated to the open round of pre-sale?

We allocate 500k “OOO” tokens to the open round of pre-sale.
Activity: 70
Does one user have only one voice in the votes for choice of location of coworking?
Activity: 252
I've been working in co-working for several years now and I want to say that this is a very convenient thing. I worked in an office before that which hasnt been renovated for a long time. It was also located in a remote place. There were no subway there and it was difficult to reach it driving a car. I’m telling this in order to stress the fact that GOODWORK promotes and interesting and useful idea. I follow the project, it became interesting to me.

Oh well, there's no difference, in my opinion. It was just not very good office,  you’d better find an adequate company. And as for renovation, maybe, the owner of the building did not allow to do it, IMHO ... And in general, you would have left you house earlier and would not be late without rush.

Hahaha it’s a great idea to leave the house earlier)  And do you know that many studies have already been conducted and it’s said that the more time a person spends on his way to the office, the less effective he is during the whole working day? Btw, GOODWORK believes that the road to the office shouldn’t take more than 20 minutes. This will be one of the principles of their philosophy, as I understood.
That's it, I agree with you. Yes, the interior of the room, the organizations of the working area – it’s an important thing, which, it seems to me, GOODWORK will also pay attention to. And they promise that there will be a kitchen in every co-working. This is already convenient. Employees will be able to eat normal food for lunch, not just fast food from the eatery closest to their office.

Everything you describe is very interesting, but after all everything will depend on the cost of coworking. And on their size, too. And there’s no info on the cost of GOODWORK yet, as I understand.
Yes, there’s no information on the cost, but I heard that the company promises to make prices affordable, they will be average market prices. And as for the sizes, no matter how small the organization is, it will be able to select the appropriate coworking, because GOODWORK will offer several types of premises at once.
And how will the services be paid? With crypto currency or fiat money?
Activity: 266

Activity: 252

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 266

Merit: 250

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Do i correctly understand that you are planning to open coworkings in the largest European cities?
Activity: 238
How many tokens has the company allocated to the open round of pre-sale?
Is there any discount if I’m paying for live-work in «OOO» tokens?
There are some discounts, of course. It’s 5-20%. It depends on the period of time you’ve been using live-work for.
Activity: 280
Can «OOO» token be used on any other platforms?
I like the idea of Trust Service  between GOODWORK residents Is it going to be free?
Good Day. No, Trust Service is not free. The fee is 1-5% of the total amount.
How long is open pre-sale going to be on for?
It will take 1 month: June 15 - July 15.
Activity: 212
Is there any discount if I’m paying for live-work in «OOO» tokens?
Activity: 364
I like the idea of Trust Service  between GOODWORK residents Is it going to be free?
Pages:
Jump to: